Everything posted by Plugpoint
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
Because that wasn't a generalisation that would piss people off or anything. It was, that's why I said it was. I fail to see the hypocrisy. You complained about generalisations, and then made a generalisation about 'stupid girls and gay guys'
-
What's your level in (x)?
On occasion I look up their hiscores and then say I'm one or two levels above them. Then if they challenge that, I point out how dumb asking the question was if they already knew the answer :lol:
-
Should Runescape players be able to change usernames?
It'd be nice for some people who hate their usernames, but it would create a lot of confusion when you see a random name on your friends list. Plus, if you've lived with it this long, a few more years won't hurt :P
-
Is Runescape worth it?
I think RuneScape, like everything else in life, is worth every second if you enjoy it and if you don't let it become a problem.
-
Wow Microsoft is getting desperate for people to use IE8
I'd love someone to get it on Firefox :lol: The 'win 10k' advert itself looks a bit cheap, looks more like a popup than an IE8 advert lol.
-
What would you do? (aka my life sucks)
Rather than forking out a lot of money for a computer just talk to them... they're your parents after all. Not to mention the fact that I bet they'd go OCD with what you can install on the new computer.
-
Mom charged $80,000 per song for file sharing
$80,000 per song is excessive, 24 songs wouldn't even cost a thousandth of that.
- Reading
-
Real life pictures - 3
Any chance my photos could be deleted please?
-
Mining Sucks (round 2)
There's a difference between 'challenging' and 'pointless'. Runecrafting is challenging; quite literally the slowest skill in the game to train, with optimal experience gains per day coming between 60K and 435K [RScript Tracker backs me up on this], and the runes you make are actually useful. Mining is pointless, since chances are, you're not using it to its fullest potential, and mining Mithril/Adamant for Smithing or to sell on the market is typically out of the question. Heck, if players sold off all of the Iron they powermined, then there wouldn't be all this talk about 'inflation'... The difference between challenging and pointless is your own opinion which depends on how you play the game.
-
Getting a 99, just for the cape.
Who cares? If it's what the other player feels they need to do to enjoy the game more then there's nothing wrong with that.
- No, its not easy
-
Different graphics options for different tasks?
HD to fit browser (F2P ftl) for everything unless my internet's not working too well.
-
Why Don't People Explore Anymore?
Last time I went exploring was when the sandwich lady teleported me somewhere I didn't recognise :XD:
-
Raves to...
Haha, same! Or I just leave clan chat up and hide public xD
-
Ghosts in the Grand Exchange
^It's Michael Just looks like one of those NPCs that lingers around the GE, the ones that let you check the prices of all ores/herbs/runes etc.
-
Lock skills?
Bit of a pointless idea imo, just be more careful when you're training.
-
Congrats to our newest Admin : N_Odie
Congrats N_Odie! :thumbsup:
-
Best songs for movies
The soundtrack to The Boat That Rocked was epic, made the film seem better than it was. Also the only good thing about the Twilight film was the fact that it brought two amazing songs out of Paramore (Decode and I Caught Myself).
-
Albums you're looking forward to or enjoy from 2009!
It's great, bit different to Crisis but a good album nonetheless :mrgreen:
-
Micheal Jackson dies of heart attack
I'm afraid I can't provide a source, you have to take my word. *facepalm*
-
What are you listening to right now!?
The Futureheads - The Lovecats (cover of The Cure) Actually, it just switched to The Fall Of Troy - Whacko Jacko Steals The Elephant Man's Bones. Doesn't seem like such a funny song name any more... :?
-
Stuff you could NEVER get into
Harry Potter is very enjoyable. I only refuse to read Twilight because it has become so popular right now. Seems everyone has read it, so I refuse to. I probably will eventually, to see what all the fuss is about, but who knows. Wait, wait. Let me get this straight. You don't read Twilight because it's popular ?! Not because it's a pile of [cabbage] ? This is what I don't like, people that try so hard "nonconformist" that they run away from everything that's mainstream and popular because it is mainstream and popular. That's like saying you refuse to read Shakespeare or Orwell or even Yeats because millions of students study it ! Ridiculous. EDIT: Or conversely, you like follow something religiously because it's unknown or uncommon. [/hide] Like a lot of atheists. Err, atheism isn't uncommon. It's a personal choice, not the sort of thing you do just to be different.
-
What do you do?(Where do you work? What is your occupation?)
I've always been pretty lazy, just got a summer job doing filing and photocopying and stuff. Not fun but it's money. Also at college, just finished my AS Levels.
- tl;dr