Everything posted by dragoonson
-
Left 4 Dead
Yeah I tend to carry those.But seriously,where the hell did my Outbreak achievement go?
-
Your Political Compass
Slightly above Nelson Mandela's.
-
worst pain ever inflicted on you
So periods hurt?No wonder girls get cranky.A swollen foot made me a total [wagon] for a week,so I guess it must be natural.
-
Progressive Rock
Lets see... I have Rush,Genesis,ELP,King Crimson (And a King Crimson cover),of Montreal and Yes. Yup.
-
Emo kids.
The chavs would run away at the sight of the emo drawing blood,to be honest.
- Today...
-
worst pain ever inflicted on you
Molotov cocktail explodes,I get burns and some shrapnel scars my right eye.
-
// Yes Man! Competition! //
I think if I did something like this my friends would stare at me all "Who are you and where is Dylan?" or maybe they'd appreciate the month.
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
I went through two thick novels in one day,and I can still quote them now.Its not the reading,its the absorbtion of knowledge.
-
*NEW* Player Behavior Rants (No Naming Names)
I found that cute. People everywhere are rude.I was cutting yews in frog prince tunic and they told me it weighed too much.I know,0kg is a lot.
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
^Yay. 1)I think I share a name with a saint,but was named after an episode of Seinfeld. 2)I fail my mother tougne =S.I got 28% for this term. 3)I read so much,its hard to hide my nerdy side from my parents. 4)I get underage drunk too much. 5)A hangover means I'm an alcoholic.
-
// Yes Man! Competition! //
I can't make such a drastic change in my life.I'm an asshat by nature.Hell,I was asked to join the ASsosiation of Sarcastic,Hating Awful and Terrible people.
-
Left 4 Dead
Lol'd at the witch and the hunter.
-
Emo kids.
Emo is a dying trend anyway.
-
What interesting words do you use in everyday conversation?
I expand the words to a more longwinded but similar meaning bunch of words.Like I was asking about Flyleaf,I called them "Chlorophyll affected brown tinged smooth objects with funny shapes usually attached to a tree that float and glide in the surrounding air in a motion that could be considered flying."
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
Sweeny Todd on HBO.At the end I was like what the hell.[hide=]I told my mom:"What a show.Everyone dies,and only the children are left."[/hide] I like the characterisation,though.There's a hole in the world,its a great big pit.
-
Left 4 Dead
Wth.My Outbreak Achievement is gone.
-
Emo kids.
It depends on how I'm feeling really.Actually,I find Levi's more restricting than my skinnies,so it may just be Levi's fault.
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
I can't translate the name for you,but I watched some local horror show.At the start the effects made me lol,then for some reason the budget flew and the ghost nearly made me wet myself.Bad consistency =S.
-
Emo kids.
I wear tight jeans and shirts.Nothing really wrong with that.Come on its just a matter of taste.
-
Tipitopia!
Someone going to tell me what my position is,or is it only Zierro who has one?
-
Whats YOUR oldest game(s)?
I never played sword chick for more than the first level :lol:
-
Watchmen
Its M18 here and the clerk was purely anal about me waiting for my birthday before considering myself 18.Had to pass on it =(
-
What interesting words do you use in everyday conversation?
Does other people's names count?The best part about Chinese names is that many sound like English words.
-
Quitting Smoking.
Green tea seemed to help me a lot.Also,bring very little money out,never enough for a pack.