Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dragoonson

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dragoonson

  1. Yeah I tend to carry those.But seriously,where the hell did my Outbreak achievement go?
  2. Slightly above Nelson Mandela's.
  3. So periods hurt?No wonder girls get cranky.A swollen foot made me a total [wagon] for a week,so I guess it must be natural.
  4. Lets see... I have Rush,Genesis,ELP,King Crimson (And a King Crimson cover),of Montreal and Yes. Yup.
  5. dragoonson replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    The chavs would run away at the sight of the emo drawing blood,to be honest.
  6. dragoonson replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I realised my emotions aren't prominent anymore. There is annoyance but no hate There is disappointment but no misery There is frustration but no anger
  7. Molotov cocktail explodes,I get burns and some shrapnel scars my right eye.
  8. I think if I did something like this my friends would stare at me all "Who are you and where is Dylan?" or maybe they'd appreciate the month.
  9. I went through two thick novels in one day,and I can still quote them now.Its not the reading,its the absorbtion of knowledge.
  10. I found that cute. People everywhere are rude.I was cutting yews in frog prince tunic and they told me it weighed too much.I know,0kg is a lot.
  11. ^Yay. 1)I think I share a name with a saint,but was named after an episode of Seinfeld. 2)I fail my mother tougne =S.I got 28% for this term. 3)I read so much,its hard to hide my nerdy side from my parents. 4)I get underage drunk too much. 5)A hangover means I'm an alcoholic.
  12. I can't make such a drastic change in my life.I'm an asshat by nature.Hell,I was asked to join the ASsosiation of Sarcastic,Hating Awful and Terrible people.
  13. Lol'd at the witch and the hunter.
  14. dragoonson replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    Emo is a dying trend anyway.
  15. I expand the words to a more longwinded but similar meaning bunch of words.Like I was asking about Flyleaf,I called them "Chlorophyll affected brown tinged smooth objects with funny shapes usually attached to a tree that float and glide in the surrounding air in a motion that could be considered flying."
  16. Sweeny Todd on HBO.At the end I was like what the hell.[hide=]I told my mom:"What a show.Everyone dies,and only the children are left."[/hide] I like the characterisation,though.There's a hole in the world,its a great big pit.
  17. Wth.My Outbreak Achievement is gone.
  18. dragoonson replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    It depends on how I'm feeling really.Actually,I find Levi's more restricting than my skinnies,so it may just be Levi's fault.
  19. I can't translate the name for you,but I watched some local horror show.At the start the effects made me lol,then for some reason the budget flew and the ghost nearly made me wet myself.Bad consistency =S.
  20. dragoonson replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    I wear tight jeans and shirts.Nothing really wrong with that.Come on its just a matter of taste.
  21. dragoonson replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Someone going to tell me what my position is,or is it only Zierro who has one?
  22. I never played sword chick for more than the first level :lol:
  23. dragoonson replied to Baconxl's topic in Off-Topic
    Its M18 here and the clerk was purely anal about me waiting for my birthday before considering myself 18.Had to pass on it =(
  24. Does other people's names count?The best part about Chinese names is that many sound like English words.
  25. dragoonson replied to Mio's topic in Off-Topic
    Green tea seemed to help me a lot.Also,bring very little money out,never enough for a pack.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.