Everything posted by Flodder450
-
Mother gives birth to a baby with Anencephaly.
i dont mind anymore about this
-
Mother gives birth to a baby with Anencephaly.
I was going "0_o" at the picture of the staring baby on Wikipedia Sad......... :(
-
Guess the Game
i'll take it a favourite friom when i was younger:
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
i can be at your 1k total party! \
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
BUMPEH FOR PIE THE LORD OF BAKERSLAND
-
Favorite sayings
"When in doubt,use a crowbar"
-
Tip.it on Facebook: At the Ambassadors' Reception...
The best captains stand on dry land huh?
-
Favourite game music
[yt]XfgZOTuu6J0[/yt] :thumbsup:
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Wow, you are very close to me! :) I think I'll get my CB up more after 1k total, possibly to 85. I've always been pretty skill-based, and I think will be for my entire RS career. Magic and crafting are pretty tedious, but repetitive. Not very hard at all. : For you I suggest high-alching to raise your magic level, it won't take long at all. Good luck with 99 cooking, a F2P friend of mine got that, so know that it's possible! :D Get it. :P Im short of money -.- going to work at AH though What's AH? :? Albert-Heijn,supermarket chain
-
Whats YOUR oldest game(s)?
I have Doom on floppydisk sealed
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Get it. :P Im short of money -.- going to work at AH though
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
I want a Wii
-
What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
I have that game, got it for my seventh birthday. Such an old game, yet so fun :thumbup: The best part was the (few) jumps. Like the bridge in london and the castle. [bleep], such good times playing that game with my cousin. I have the Chicago Edition :P
-
Incest, Bestiality, and Polygamy
*cough* german shepherd dogs *cough*
-
Incest, Bestiality, and Polygamy
If i type out my sayings about this ill be flagged as: Pervert Horny Sicko Ty
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
I wont be able to make the 1k total [bleep]ing windows xp :evil: :wall:
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
So the blue furry,fuzzy monster kicks [wagon]?
-
A child of the 90's, this is what shaped my world.(few pics)
I played PacMan and Pong on an old Atari system. :thumbup:You didnt get a trauma/bad taste because of pacman?
-
A child of the 90's, this is what shaped my world.(few pics)
He's called pieter post in holland loved that show \
-
What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
Last played:Midtown madness for PC
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
I trew a pen against teh pcs' plasma screen cus it r slow it has a star now (lol what a game reference)
-
A child of the 90's, this is what shaped my world.(few pics)
Im wondering there hasnt been talked about Video game consoles :o Cartridge based systems in the old days = :thumbup:
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
ROFL. AHAHAHA. Didnt the helicopter crash already?
-
--
[yt]PYxp6OIEZlk[/yt]
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.