Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flodder450

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Flodder450

  1. Comps fixed :thumbsup: not allowewd on it though We had a power out this mourning :shock:
  2. Get 128-Pages blog please :twss:
  3. Our computer is broken :( he wont start windows up :x typing on laptop untill then
  4. Fix'd. Done. Done again. I have higher post count I am your RULER. Rectified. And overdone. C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
  5. Last game i got was Cruisin' USA for N64 :thumbup: Last game i played was Rayman 2:The great escape for N64 :
  6. Bought Cruisin' USA! im not allowed to buy more games till the beginning of the summer holiday :(
  7. The pencil. =P~ Condom :anxious: Who ya gonna have sex with? Zelda? :twss: Please don't hurt me. Finshed the Easter event today. Event itself was okay, but frustrating in some parts. Reward's kinda neat. Now i know why theres an ocarina in OoT :twss:
  8. Last game i got was SSB for the N64 it was the latest game i played too
  9. The pencil. =P~ Condom :anxious:
  10. Hey pie i got sex ed. today was soo [bleep]ing boring,she only showed the pill,the mourning after pil amd a condom(in package) we got a choice from: a pencil,a key hanger and a condom guess what i took?
  11. Super smash Bros!!!!!!!!!!! i got it!!!!! :thumbsup: \ :thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen: :D :ugeek: :geek: =P~ 8-)
  12. Beat OoT for the second time today :twss:
  13. Super smash bros 64 is shipping to me atm Last game i played was Banjo-Kazooie Cant beat the boardgame,stupid croc-minigame :cry:
  14. Welcome back Pie! :thumbsup: Super smash bros is bieng shipped to me atm, i think its hee around monday/tuesday
  15. So ive bought: Sm64 Ocarina of time Rayman 2 Banjo-Kazooie F-zero X Super smash bros is bieng send to me any more games? (i want to go up to 10-15)
  16. ive been playing that game for a year but no one does that. they call you a [bleep], a homo, a douchebag, [developmentally delayed], [bleep] etc. but no one yells noob The "noob" part stands seperate from Halo ;)
  17. You just advanced a Desperate-advertising level its now >9000
  18. God save the queen...............
  19. People always call when I'm in the bathroom. And it's not like I've been in there awhile; I've barely sat down (it only ever happens when I take a dump, the most inconvenient time) and I'm in the process. No stopping that train, and by the time I'm done and have rushed to the phone, they've hung up. I'm almost always the only person in the house when this happens. I know some guy friends who I have called while they were in the toilet, we continued our conversations nonetheless (what kind of word is nonetheless..). It's handy to have a portable phone. so you go to the bathroom, and talk to your guy friends? no, they go to the bathroom when I- wait, what? so youre guy friends call you when they go to the bathroom? you seem to have some deep relationship with them being on the phone, and excreting things. LOL [bleep]. Lol'd so hard i fell outta my seat :lol: :wall:
  20. one of each day of week \ No,just in general another one:i blushed today when this really hot girl took her coat off :wall: :oops: #-o :^o
  21. I have a crush on like 5-9 different girls :oops: i watch porn >.> im addicted to Ocarina of time \ i had a crush on my art teacher :wall:
  22. ":twss:" without the quote things :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.