Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flodder450

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Flodder450

  1. The Legend of zelda:ocarina of time
  2. Gratz on your :twss: th birthday a present: [yt]HKBp5ZGaBZA[/yt]
  3. Niiiice. #-o Now thats what i call pure irony :lol:
  4. Groningen,the netherlands the province though not telling you my specific place :lol: i originally come from Veenendaal i sometimes speak Veens,confusing others
  5. D: damn. Hope that the nub germs get pwnt. germs are n00bs. :P Germs=germans? :? ... GERMS :twss: you just lost the game
  6. F-Zero X i love driving faster then the speed of sound : :thumbsup: \
  7. D: damn. Hope that the nub germs get pwnt. germs are n00bs. :P Germs=germans? :?
  8. Jesus Christ how do you find these things out Yes I am, for better or for worse. i was just guessing :twss: but with who are you playing on the Wii then?if your friends are out of town and your parents too? By myself mostly. :lol: I went through a stage of being obsessed with Guitar Hero. And I play games like Super Mario Galaxy which are really only single player. Sometimes I'll play Wii Sports with my parents though. My dad is bad at it and my mom thinks it's all just random because she can't win. :twss: You can go online oh btw:i concider buying a wii when i get bored of my N64 :twss: I know there's online play, but now it's stupid 'cause you have to pay I guess. -.- I think you'll have fun with the Wii. :D :twss: i r in teh PAL region
  9. Jesus Christ how do you find these things out Yes I am, for better or for worse. i was just guessing :twss: but with who are you playing on the Wii then?if your friends are out of town and your parents too? By myself mostly. :lol: I went through a stage of being obsessed with Guitar Hero. And I play games like Super Mario Galaxy which are really only single player. Sometimes I'll play Wii Sports with my parents though. My dad is bad at it and my mom thinks it's all just random because she can't win. :twss: You can go online oh btw:i concider buying a wii when i get bored of my N64 :twss:
  10. Jesus Christ how do you find these things out Yes I am, for better or for worse. i was just guessing :twss: but with who are you playing on the Wii then?if your friends are out of town and your parents too?
  11. youre the only child at your home?
  12. i dont use it so i r teh safe :3 (untill lenin gets control over facebook)
  13. As long as it works. :P it works the cartridge connector has some gross st00f on eet :anxious: gonna search teh internet for a guide to clean it :]
  14. lol the cartridge that i bought is very dirty :wall:
  15. Flodder450 replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Okay,okay i would like to be the Tip.it architect :P
  16. Flodder450 replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, Flodder can say he's an architect as that's a position where you get to be what you say. But there's no military commander. :? yup
  17. I never got that game but I wanted it. :x Always looked fun to me. Its VERY fun! \ Is it downloadeble from the VC?
  18. 1) Do you think video games affect peoples opinion on war? In general,nope,but in immortallity,yes 2) If your country was attacked, would it make you join the army? i think i would be a good scout yeah 3) Do you think there will be a World War 3 in your lifetime? i dont know,it can be 4) What do you think you could do to prevent war? Killing those who want it 5) What do you think is the major cause of wars? Greed,hatered(main cause of WW2),everything that can offend one another 14 Male
  19. Flodder450 replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll be architect! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  20. Bought a new game today \ F-Zero X its like the jetsons,but mixed with need for speed IMO
  21. Flodder450 replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    thats why its called that way :twss:
  22. My n64 screen froze for the first time yesterdayo.o i was like :o :shock: #-o i putted it off,then quickly on it was solved opened the 450(:twss:)-note door too yesterday \
  23. Theres a print of a shoe up my [wagon] #-o enough detail? -.-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.