Everything posted by Jordanweb
-
Sharks or Lobs?
Fo monehz it ez probarbleh besteh to cartch sharkehz. Fo expeerence poonts catcheh teh lobstaz.
-
Should i make it this way? Ancient/Whiper
I can't see how an account can get into a "messed up" state, please enlighten me.
-
Url in signature help?
[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5381328]99 Ranged Party.[/url] 99 Ranged Party.
-
Abyss pkers will attack anything that moves...
It just makes them more determined.
-
Should i make it this way? Ancient/Whiper
You have the account very well planned out, don't you? :-w I'd recomend just playing the game having fun, training what you want and see what comes of it.
-
Abyss pkers will attack anything that moves...
Rc pkers kill rcers for that little sense of power it gives them, not for loot.
-
lock please
Well duh. :-w
-
Dag Kings
That guide is extremely outdated, if you want to go dking i'd recomend finding an experienced dker who will walk you through your first trip. I might be able to somewhen, if you want.
-
The Keris guide ~On your way to hit 100+~
Nice guide , though i don't like the keris because it very very rarely specials. :evil: I took 4 prayer potions, s atks and s strs and killed them with piety and it didn't do the special once. :uhh:
-
I can't open a tif page
Actually it isn't cause by that, look at the bottom post on this: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=714 ... sc&start=2 Btw it isn't a problem for you, it is a server side problem.
-
How to make money?
Kill goblins.
-
Window's Movie Maker Help
It'll look better once you export it.
-
Prayer...
Go for it. \ I'm 80 prayer and prayer potions heal 27 points at a time for me, i doubt 81 heals higher. I'm considering getting 81 prayer aswell because 3 doses would heal me to full points.
-
~ How Should I Plan My House? ~
Am i the only person who designed my house to not have doors everywhere? I'd recomend something like this: TIQTMNTTOjQITUKTYDEITUISkIHEMVUMJkMMEQWUQMkQEUURUYRVIQVOGVSFlSIVVPVYD It's very close to my poh design.
-
omfg. i just lost my whip... not a rant
That's so old now it isn't even worth typing "lol" at.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
+23 mage bonus? :uhh: i know :uhh: might get an split body and mystic boots with me :D Jagex should just allow us to wear hats and capes. :-w
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
+23 mage bonus? :uhh:
-
First Skill Cape... >> 99 Attack :)
9/10, great achievement. :thumbsup: Oh, just wondering, how many granite shields did you get? :-s
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I've never been to the ZMI... How much xp do you get per hour?
-
The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide
From what i've heard and from the kills i just did i don't think they've been nerfed... You're probably just on an addy bar dry streak which is qutie common.
-
The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide
I'll go there now and check it.
-
Assist system- the most merchable thing ever
And dragon stones are usally 60k+, also selling bulk dragon bolts (e) for 8k each will be extremely hard.
- How do i cook karambwan?
-
Gem rates?
Are you wearing a charged glory? It improved the chance of getting a gem by alot for me.
-
Answered, thanks
Ie7 is evil, install firefox immediately.