Everything posted by Jordanweb
-
Pasta Wars II (With Bonus Interview!) | Project Onyx v2
When you were standing in the middle of the wilderness, why could i hear grasshoppers? :uhh: Oh and your video is no better than anyone elses, post it in the sticky damnit. :shame: Have a nice day. :D
-
99 range
With 10m... probably bone bolts.
-
99 Prayer!! Maxed Out Combat Stats!
Nice! All 7 combat 99s, 10/10.
-
100m attack exp
He said 2\10, NOT 2/10!!!!!! :evil: Nice, how many dark bow drops?
-
How should I make money as a f2p
I can't help you then.
-
How should I make money as a f2p
What do you need the money for? That could help me give suggestions.
-
I am wizard lol
Nice, and wow that's alot of people. :shock:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Nobody understands sarcasm these days. Nobody understands it since they can't see the face or hear the voice of the Author. I can tell it just as easy with or without those 2 things.
-
Wouters 99 woodcutting!
Zomg congratulations! Woodcutting is one of the best 99s imo. \ \ \ \ 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10
-
rate my hybrid
Defence is way too low for my liking and the stats aren't exactly high, 1/10. May the flaming of jordanweb begin.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Nobody understands sarcasm these days.
-
Aviansies, the Perfect Magic/Ranged Training Monster
I do beleive they are called the singular "Aviansie" ingame.
-
RED X in litttle white box!
Download Java: http://www.Java.com Download firefox: http://www.firefox.com Then play runescape on firefox and it should work.
-
Veracs vs. Slayer Dart at Barrows
Slayer dart.
- Zmi altar
-
Aviansies, the Perfect Magic/Ranged Training Monster
By the way... They are actually called Aviantese as plural, i made up aviansies when i wrote my guide. :lol:
-
Why tzhaar monsters are droping obby items so rarely?
I killed over 500 of those a while back and got no obby drops, you just got lucky a few months ago.
-
Pouches question
+1 no better way if you wanna go the abyss abyss, go the NW corner for leeches Ice burst/ red chinchompas at normal abyss > all. Seems theyd be too spread out unless you tackled the walkers in the very southwest, but they take longer to kill than leeches - and im not wasting my chins/byrsts on the abyss where xp is reduced. I hear cannons are good there too for pouches, but for the same reasons ^ i wouldn't. Only takes 20 mins tops anyway. It take 5 minutes to get all your pouches back and you cannot deploy a cannon there i think. Only takes me 5 minutes to get all my pouches and i kill the leeches with a whip.
-
Aviansies, the Perfect Magic/Ranged Training Monster
Looks just like a more detailed version of my guide, only now with mith bolts. However, nice guide, looks like you spent a good amount of time on it.
-
The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=714860 :boohoo: This guy also stole my word "Aviansies". :shame:
-
Pouches question
They are untradable and can only be obtained via drops.
-
aviansies
It's best to use prayer.
-
1700 total!!!! Target locked on 99 firemaking
Congratulations! \ But eww, willows. :shame:
-
1800 total �������´_�������´
I beleive he actually said 2\10. I can't be bothered to plan what levels i'm going to attain, i just play and if i feel like i could pull of a 99 i go for it, there's a high chance magic will be my next 99 though.
-
Sharks or Lobs?
What? for moneys it is probably the best to catch sharks and for exp it's lobsters. Ye know too much...