Everything posted by Agent1777
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
960
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
:thumbdown: Hes up again... Abc
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Why Iron bars??? Addy plates are much faster.
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
yes... It seems that abc is sick or somthing because the top 15 threads dont have his name for the last post. Compfreak?
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
Yes, I think you did. Seems like we are the only 1's....sigh... Complete guess-Abc?
-
I have forgotten: Hammer at bandos, Spade at barrows & more!
2nd time I ever went I forgot it.....its such a long walk back too...
-
Dragon Slayer [P2P]
Easy, I did it without the protect prayers at your lvls. Just melee and use protect from mage. It will be simple. And maybe 6 lobs or so.
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
15
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
=D> Abc
-
What's wrong with having unbalanced stats?
2 Reasons why people say that. 1. They are jeolous of the person becasause they have same total lvl and person is 10cb lvls above them. 2. They have a less total lvl than a skillers that is 50 or less combat.
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
banned for having a new fail avatar to go along with your failed signature.
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
-.- Mods are so mean.... 1.... :cry:
-
~Diesel's Bloggy~
z0mg air guitar ftw!!! I only have 401 songs....I r quest hater.
-
~Diesel's Bloggy~
I've got an idea!!!! :o Why dont you try training skill: Fletching ~Agent
-
Count up with extra bits!
56. Two single digit numbers in a row. :geek:
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
:thumbdown: Abc???
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
- Save or Spend.
um......65 pray with those stats???? At least spend some on 70 pray.- You're all NOOBS!!!!
Flatch noob \- «Cruz» � 92/99 Fishing � 71/99 Firemaking
Keep it up fisherman cruz! :thumbup:- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
940...this game inst even fun anymore...- Guess the person that's going to post below you!
lol I always win. Abc :P- Guess the person that's going to post below you!
nope, the next 1.- Guess the person that's going to post below you!
:D Abc??- Guess the person that's going to post below you!
yya abc didnt guess me!! And if your new, just say Abc every time and 90% of the time you are correct :P Abc - Save or Spend.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.