Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
They can't press charges, because they're both under the age of legal consent. And people bend the law the way they want it all the time, get used to it.
-
China's Death Vehicles
I'd rather get shot in the face, then get injected with a bunch of chemicals. i have no clue what nitrogen asphyxiation is. But another thing about guns is, guns are messy, makes there be alot of blood. nobody likes cleaning up blood.
- Your Daily Routine
-
Gluttons Unite!
you make cookie dough. and you put it in icecream. and then it tastes delicious.
-
Your Daily Routine
It shows. My routine varies. Routines are dangerous; patterns are traps. I always, if possible, sit in a different seat, walk a different route, even wake up at varying times (the latest being 5:20). The stuff I do after school just happens as it happens; sometimes I'll go out for a walk, sometimes I'll hang out at this nearby creek in the woods, sometimes I'll just stay home. Sure, sometimes it's a pain (setting my alarm every single night, for example) but I believe it's worth it. creeks are for serial killers.
-
China's Death Vehicles
Are you implying that Chinese people can't drive? =D> no, i was just saying that it'd be funny if it got a flat tire, because it's supposed to instill fear into the villages it goes to, and if it got a flat tire, it'd be all. funny. and. kittens.
-
Your Daily Routine
between 5:30-6:00 get up. 6-6:20 shower and dry off and blowdry my hair 6:20-630 make coffee and breakfast 630-7 eat breakfast/drink coffee/ straighten hair/get clothes to wear and other things i cant remember off hand 7-710 fill my pockets with my pocket junk brush my teeth put my shoes on. make sure i have everything i need. 714 i go out to the bustop 735 i get to school hang out for 15ish minutes until school starts 750-215 is school, generally uneventfull, dont learn anything, we never do anything interesting in school. most of it i've already learned. sadly. 215-250 get ready to go home and bus. 250-305 put my stuff away turn the computer on 305-4 or 5 ish, either phone or sleep or read. 5-6 get yelled at by my mother. 6-630ish supper. 7 mom goes downstairs and watches tv and drinks beer. i go on the computer. 7-8 if i remember to or i feel like it, i study or do homework. 8-10 or 11 do whatever i feel like doing, either go on the computer, or sleep early,(almost never) generally do something unproductive that's a waste of time. 11-12 or 1230 read. 12-1230-530-6 sleep. i dont sleep enough. and im horribly unproductive with things. and i should try harder in school. and i dont usually stick to this routine. it's just, the most common of things i do.
-
China's Death Vehicles
what if it gets a flat tire? or it crashes? would chinese people laugh, and then get killed?
-
Worst thing you got caught doing at school!
did she slap you? or just call you a word of some sort? and you shouldn't stare, that's what porn is for.
-
Life in 100 years
I think people will live underwater by then. and we'll have been taken over by evil underwater mutant squids like cthulhu.
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
.
-
Today...
today i had a math pop quiz, but i showed up late to class, and only had about ten minutes to do it. I still managed to finish about half of it. then i had a science test, and i argued with the teacher about how we never actually learn anything, because all she does is give us crosswords, and feed us food. its ridiculous. and then she kicked me out of class for dropping my pencil. =\. then i had art, and fell asleep, and got in trouble for falling asleep. and i went home and slept until a half hour or so ago. and now im eating twizzlers.
-
The ultimate questioN: Ninja's or Pirates?
When I saw that picture i was like..AGH! AND ERASER! i thought like, it teleported into my screen. it scared me.
-
I love rasing cats because it keeps track of time online
I assume you mean in total, since we can only store 450 or something. (including inv.) :-s cats stack in your bank. they're are 10?ish different colors, and they stack by color.
-
The ultimate questioN: Ninja's or Pirates?
FTW! and. ninjas are overrated, so. pirates, cause they have scurvy.
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
you could be sitting in a pool. and, the mist would be there, and it would make things slippers, and you'd fall, and break your neck.
-
I love rasing cats because it keeps track of time online
Because all of your time ingame should be defined by how much profit you can squeeze out of a short period of time... :D I bring it up because it was mentioned in the OP that cats are 23k every 4 hours, that's all. Fruit bats are more than double that. Hence, summoning ftw. :thumbup: but you do need the summoning level, and you don't need much for cats. therefore. cats ftw. if you're a low level.
-
your first attempt at a 99.?.?
i was gonna try getting 99 cooking. and i gave up after five minutes, because i realized cooking was boring.
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
then that's not an acre of jello. and you'd eventually die because you'd have no food/water. or from a lack of nutrients. or, you could eat all the jello. and then, slip on some left on the ground, and break your neck.
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
You fall into it and don't have any air. and suffocate to death.
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
I'm imagining a giant olympic pool... and about 10,000 guys around the edge... and a few porn stars in the center... And then drowning. What are these guys, fire hoses? well, there would be ten thousand of them. i wonder if you'd be able to swim in it. hmm..
-
Valentines Day (Singles Awareness Day) Will Soon Be Upon Us.
Dude...thats awesome. Send me the video. Godammit, another Valentine's day with no girl, and no getting laid. How I wish I wasn't such a lazy a-hole. What's with all the fourteen/fifteen-year-olds saying they're going to get laid? cause they want to impress random people they don't know over the interwebz?
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
semen?
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
beating her tummy with a baseball bat to kill the baby. For a bit I was thinking he was gonna let some chick pleasure herself with an aluminum one. I saw a vid of some chick pleasuring herself with one(buddy sent me a link through e-mail) Biggest mind[bleep] ever. i can't imagine why anyone would want to do that. unless they're too cheap to buy themselves something rubbery and purple.
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
beating her tummy with a baseball bat to kill the baby.