Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Intercourse =/= bra sizes I don't understand the whole something = / = something else. I don't get what it means. and that was my confessiony thing.
-
what you wear?
everytime I read this title. I think of a chinese man going. WHAT YOU WEAR WHAT YOU WEAR. pisses the balls outta me.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I think they only go up to DD Nope. I thought it changed after DD to something else for bigger. Though i dont really know. just for the record DDD: is a face. like D: or DD: or :DD you get it? because, intercourse is confusing as balls. and far too complicated.
-
What music do you guys listen to?
punk-hardcore horror-punk deathcore some metalcore industrial INDIE! and a lot of other types i cannot be bothered to think of off hand.
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
CATS CATS: 1)I wish I had epilepsy really bad 2)i say lolcats like fourty times a day. 3)I have a lighter that looks like a cigarette 4)I only capitalize and punctuate when i feel like it. 5)I don't have an afro.
-
Today...
well today. I like. yeah my sister gets home. and shes all like, pranks herself to try and be funny. and I'd done the ketchup + stubby things on thetoilet seat=roflol thing thismorning. and she saran wrapped toilet seated herself. then she took a dump in a plastic bag, and put it on my mums pillow. and shes a [bleep]ing 8 year old. like. where thehell does she think of stuff like this. and i burneded paper today.
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
440?
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
deathdrow D: acenator?
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
No kidding. I doob't unnerstamv. The posting delay. Time between posts. I hate that lol. OMG I just remembered goddes got her kids like inflatable ball pits. thats so win.
-
what you wear?
I buy clothes that reveal cleavage and sometimes the item will be from Supre', so what are you trying to say? I think you better re-think what you wrote because clothes are nothing but shells worn on the outside of a complete person. Clothes don't define people as a whole so shame on you for doing so. boobies make me lol
- The Sig Rating Game
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
0/10
-
wierd and wacky facts
Do you know if they got over 7? I think they got to 8 with the machine. But yeah a normal human can only fold it 7 times.s I got 8 with a sheet of looseleaf in french class today.
-
So I'm trying to connect my 360...
75ft cables are like 20 dollars.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
No kidding. I doob't unnerstamv.
- 5 Random Facts About Yourself
-
I need someone to prove me wrong.
just wondering. but do you think they'll invent some sort of a magic dimension travelling boat in the future? that would kinda make me happy.
-
Conficker Worm
LOL. My [cabbage] comp is fine so far (I put Conficker on it) wat? :shock: he put the virus on his [cabbage] computer to monitor what would happen. my friend did the same. Since when was that sane? Do people have like random computers they can just throw out to viruses or something? :shock: lol, well, I have one, but it doesn't have any ram on it anymore. or a harddrive. so yeah. the computer at my dads place prolly has conficker on it. but yeah, his computer is like, old. ish.(like 3 years old, old to his standards >.<) sorta. and they were gonna throw it out. and i was like. just put conficker on it. and he was like :DD good idea.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
one of each day of week \ No,just in general another one:i blushed today when this really hot girl took her coat off :wall: :oops: #-o :^o blushed in the pants? and, why when she took her coat off. that makes me lol. do i need to make a confession? uhmm. I was in class. and this girl was all like. boobs. and they were like. perfect. and i was like DDD: and like, stared for five minutes.
-
Conficker Worm
LOL. My [cabbage] comp is fine so far (I put Conficker on it) wat? :shock: he put the virus on his [cabbage]ty computer to monitor what would happen. my friend did the same.
-
You are now aware that you are breathing.
you have a custom rank WTF? since when? oh. april fools. nevermind.
- The Smilie Game
-
Conficker Worm
It's not a major problem to us, if you can access http://www.microsoft.com, you're safe. If you're running any form of linux, you're basically 100% safe from the worm :D whataboutamac?
-
Badly pronounce the above user's name!
gandalf.
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
vingt-deux.