Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. It's like Advance Wars+Fire Emblem+Runescape. It's probably the best Funorb game to date! I'll take some really awesome pics of me owning things with my Kalphite Queen or something. This game's really awesome, takes lots of strategy, planning, and quick thinking.
  2. There are a few strange symbols found in Funorb's newest game: "Armies of Gielinor". First of all, the symbol of Seren. I've personally never seen this symbol before, and I think you haven't either. The diamond inside is the symbol of Seren. Then, there's the symbol of the Menaphite Pantheon. It's supposedly the group of gods that are related to the Kharidian desert. I've never heard of them referred to as that, or ever even grouped together as one. The symbol seems to be an eye. Then, there's an upside down Zamorak symbol. What could this mean? A mistake, or does this mean something? Last, and most importantly: the mysterious half of the Dragonkin symbol. It's being held on what seems to be a shield by a Saradomin figure. Something's going on here, and I'd like to know what.
  3. Runescape has a great history, but at first, it's hard to figure out. You get a few hints all around Runescape, during quests, minigames, random items, objects, monsters, books. Once you piece it together, it all seems to fall into place, and things that you thought were just random gibberish now make sense.
  4. Maybe big bones are identical to ourg bones, until wrapped up and aged? Though what could a Fayrg and Raurg be? Who knows... Unless they graphically update Slash Bash to look more like Graardor, I'd say he isn't an ourg. Like, why would his bones be wrapped in silk, while Graardor's aren't? I think Slash Bash was just hoarding different types of bones, because if I remember correctly, he drops more than one kind. By the way, ogres are most likely going to get a graphical update, as they're updated in Armies of Gielinor. Why not use those models for Runescape itself? It makes sense, so they'll probably update them in the near future. Oh, and jogres are going to be bluish. I bet that just ruined some little kid's hopes and dreams.
  5. I did the quest easily with only half your stats. Personally, I think the quest was pretty easy. You just had to know what you were doing. Using prayers is the only way to go, though. If you don't, somethings wrong with your logic.
  6. This is technically a test of responsibility.
  7. They always fix those problems within hours of the release. If you can't live without Runescape for a few hours... I just don't know what you should do.
  8. Thanks for the help everyone, but I have enough info now. Feel free to lock this now. Case closed!
  9. The exact same in true for RS, only less pretty. So in Runescape, all you do is combat? There's much more to Runescape than picking up a fancy sword and shoving it in some cool fashion into a giant dragon's stomach. That's why I like Runescape a lot more, it's much more diverse. Every flippin' week or two, it gets even MORE diverse. I don't get how you can argue against that much new content to do.
  10. More like in the crotch, though they still think they have the best game ever. I wonder why they didn't feel that kick... I say the best thing they did was fight off RWT, killing it 99%. They knew people wouldn't like it, and they even expected almost half of the members to quit. In the end, only 4% or so did, but it was so worth it. There would be no Runescape today if it wasn't for December 10th, 2007, the day Runescape "died".
  11. I'm going to admit it. WoW has a better combat system, and graphics. But that's all. It's just one of those instantly gradifying games that make you feel special because you pressed a button in the right direction enough times, and saw pretty lasers kill some really pretty looking monster. The player characters are always in top physical condition, which is pretty disturbing. You get pretty looking spells to shoot lasers etc. at people, but to get them, you have to play for hours and hours. Of course they wanted to make the game require lots of time, but the player is in some half dead daze, smiling at how their muscular elf zombie warrior just kicked a mega-super-dragon in the face. It's instantly gradifying all the way through to the last level. There's also barely any risk involved, like in Runescape. You don't lose all your items when you die, just so the brainless player doesn't start crying. Sure, I guess it's a fun game, but it's repetitive instant gradification.
  12. Air runs are faster, you can make more at once, and they sell for more each.
  13. I used: torag helm black hide body zamorak chaps snakeskin boots granite shield rune crossbow broad bolts accumulator pendant of armadyl barrows gloves It worked perfectly. I wasn't getting hit all too often, and I was killing them much faster than I thought I would. I managed to get about 300k in one hour. With bones to peaches, I could stay down there for days. I use a mud battlestaff with the nature runes, as the tabs are a waste of money, when using the staff uses just as much inventory space.
  14. Well, I gotta go now. I'll do some tests later, mull it over, and get back to you. Maybe I could try torag plate...? I don't know, but I have to go now. Thanks for all your help.
  15. Fire monsters aren't invunerable to fire spells. They might have higher defence against it, but I'm sure they aren't invunerable.
  16. Are bloodvelds resistant to wave attacks? They do have blood in their name, after all. "Blood" has barely any relation to "Fire" at all. Not like "Demon" does. On a somewhat unrelated note, I think they are a bit resistant to wave attacks as they attack with Magic-based melee attacks. And magic attack=magic def. ;) Blood = red Red = fire *gasp* I think he's got it!
  17. Well, the torags decreases range bonus. I was looking for something balanced between defence and range bonus, but more for the range bonus. Maybe... Torag helm Black d'hide body Zamorak chaps Barrows gloves Granite shield Rune crossbow Snakeskin boots Trust him... seriously health > range bonus... Well, money is a problem also. I don't plan on spending 600k+ for a god dragonhide body, and 800k+ combined for torag helm and legs. I've seen people with 70 defence get by using only one more piece of armor than I. I can stand a few extra hits, if it comes to that. I just want a decent speed. The faster it is, the easier it is to get my range level up, the higher the range level, the faster it is, and the less I need range bonus.
  18. Are bloodvelds resistant to wave attacks? They do have blood in their name, after all.
  19. Well, the torags decreases range bonus. I was looking for something balanced between defence and range bonus, but more for the range bonus. Maybe... Torag helm black d'hide body Zamorak chaps barrows gloves granite shield rune crossbow snakeskin boots and of course the Armadyl pendant
  20. Yeah, I've read many of those guides before. I was hoping someone would give me specific advice. I don't think I'll need 3 pieces of heavy armor, because of my 90 defence. Not to mention, I only have 71 range, so melee armor would make it too slow. I was hoping someone could give me a general idea of what setup would be best for me. Maybe I could swap out the torag legs for chaps? Or maybe the helm for a god coif? I don't think I'll need too much armor because of my 90 defence.
  21. :o H-how could you?! Well, I seriously don't get where you thought greater demons were fire related... Why, because they're red? That's really flawed logic.
  22. Okay, here's the deal. I want to range aviansies, as they give great amounts of money (at least by my standards), and range xp, which I finally feel like training. I have 90 defence, 71 range, 70 prayer, 86 hp, ability to cast bones to peaches, and 5.2mil cash in my bank. I was planning on "tanking it", because it seems cheaper than using prayer potions. What setup should I use, and about how much gp/xp will I get per hour? Case closed, feel free to lock!
  23. So... dying is cheaper? That really doesn't make any sense at all. I don't think there should be any rules to pking. If I use magic, of course I'm going to farcast, because that's the only way I can survive as a mage. In fact, that's what mages are meant to do. Protection prayers can be used whenever you want, really, but some people want to save their prayer for something else. If you start using prayer, the other person will, and the person with higher prayer points or prayer bonus will keep their prayer longer. If you have high level prayer, why not use protection prayers? If you need to have people go easy on you, you've got some serious problems ahead of you.
  24. The wilderness was never like that. You're just imagining things. I'm not even posting right now, it's just an illusion. Woooooooooooooo! Be afraid... rather afraid!
  25. Cheefoo replied to asianboy7o7's topic in Rants
    Already have one for this. You're* Actually it's "you're". Why would you capitalize it? WHY?! Personally, I don't think we need another topic complaining about the idiots on the internet. It's pretty obvious that wherever you go on the internet, there will be some idiot waiting to annoy you. I seriously don't see much discussion value in this thread, unless you count "ya i kno thos guys are relly iritatin" as discussion. Not to mention, I'm beginning to feel the heat of some flames gathering around here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.