Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. In other words, all pkers are jerks? Ha, I doubt that! If they can't even understand a simple choice analysis, how will they ever catch me? I'm not bossing them around, just limiting the options I don't find acceptable. If they don't want to, they can ignore me; that's fine... 1. Yes, they can be jerks if they want. It doesn't mean they're stupid. Just means they're jerks. 2. Then why do you whine when they don't want to do the whimpy, boring, "everyone wins" way, when you could just kill them? 3. THAT is bossing around.
  2. Player versus player means it's a combat zone between players, not a "work together so everyone's happy" zone. It's an area where common curtosey goes down the drain, and you don't need to listen to pushy noobs, let alone those who are about to die by your hand. What position are you in to boss them around?
  3. Cheefoo124 - 1 vote :thumbsup: Ingenious!
  4. So someone's stupid for not wanting to help you in player versus player combat zone?
  5. I'd rather it be released now and be completed.
  6. Cheefoo replied to w0odspriteV2's topic in Rants
    Pfft. It's harder. Can't train it. Why? Because it's harder
  7. Cheefoo replied to armourdilo's topic in Rants
    "My friends list is full..." I hate having to lie about that. It's terribly awkward, and it's bad karma.
  8. You just did. We just did. Seriously, zombie topic, guys, please don't post. However that which has no life cannot die. So that which cannot die cannot become undead? It was a stupid topic in the first place, and bumping it isn't very nice. Anyone below this line supports the zombie horde's plot to assimilate the Earth. _____________________________________________________
  9. Funny thing is, they don't ban them! (stupid question...)
  10. Wh-what are you people doing? He specifically wanted someone to challenge his argument, and you're agreeing with him! At least insult him! Call him a noob? Your mother was a hamster! Much better, right? Wait, no, I agree with you too. There's nothing wrong with camping, really. It's a mixture of xp and potential pricey drops. Of course, some people also find it fun. I'd also love to pick a fight, but when someone specifically asks for it, you know something's wrong.
  11. Let's start with cigarettes, then Runescape.
  12. That really DOES look like something from Naruto.[/hide] As I said a few posts up, the 'Ancient Ogres' can be found in the God Wars Dungeon. Thanks for reposting. Never knew that. [hide=Unless you mean...]If you're trying to make me look foolish for missing something, I'm sorry, but I don't always read every single post before I post on something unless it's a very important matter.[/hide]
  13. You're forgetting the fact that it's a prototype, it might be years before we even see it and they probably don't want to jump the gun like they did for Mobilizing Armies. And they still wouldn't announce it in a clan chat.. Things like this are announced at E3. Did they announce Mechscape at E3 right away?
  14. How often does Jagex announce big future plans on the front page of their websites? Never. They never said anything about Mechscape, new Runescape skills, the release of Funorb, or anything else big in a blatant fashion. Only Runescape skills were hinted at on the front page, and that was mere weeks before release. Unless it was taken out of context, then the original poster's an idiot. But I see Runescape for consoles being possible, and I trust the thread creator didn't misunderstand what Mod Mmg meant.
  15. You can't be sure that this means it is delayed longer. They probably didn't want to get everyone's hopes up. Things can happen to delay it, but the relinquishing of their vague statement doesn't in fact mean it is, but it's to prevent people from complaining if it doesn't come very soon.
  16. Oh snap! That's the robot multiplayer fighting game that was hinted towards release. But no, this has nothing to do with Mechscape. It just happens to be a minigame Jagex is making that has robots in it...
  17. I was really looking forward to both Morytania and the Wilderness... If there's Burthrope, Gnome, and Ardougne, there's one more they haven't said, so it's either Morytania, or the Wilderness, if either of them at all. However, maybe they aren't surely using Burthrope, Gnome Stronghold, and Ardougne. They could have just been ideas. And if something gets rated so lowly, why would you want to use it? The ones that got very low % should be reconsidered. If it was even %, then it would make sense to make them all.
  18. The top ogres seem to be in the game already, but I've never seen the ogres on the bottom. Though I haven't really explored the Ogre lands since their graphical update, but what is an "ancient ogre"? [hide=PS] That really DOES look like something from Naruto.[/hide]
  19. Obscene, just obscene if I'm brutally honest. care to elaborate? Doubt it. I think people are just making horrible attempts at jokes.
  20. Sounds great, but I'd like some specifics. Is it still in Runescript, or is it a C++ version? Will it be compatible with the current Runescape, as in, will you use the same character, same world, able to interact with PC users? Will there be improved graphics (most likely will be)? Will it be a totally new game, potentially much different to the current Runescape? For example, could it be single player, maybe no longer point and click? There's so much unanswered, I can't wait to hear more!
  21. I think it has to do with the vicious wolves guarding that area.
  22. I used to use "Blaze" or something, that acted as a world switcher, had an IRC, had highscore lookups, calculators, and other things. Then, a few weeks after I started using it, Jagex announced the ban of third party software. They vaguely said something about certain programs not being against the rules, and I thought they were similar to Blaze, but to be safe, I stopped using it. Ever since fullscreen, I don't use any Runescape clients, so I don't mind if they aren't allowed. It's pretty simple to have the highscores, calculators, guides, and IRC in other windows, so I don't get what's so great about those clients. I understand how they could be a potential security risk, so I agree with Jagex that they shouldn't be allowed. However unclear the "security risk" is, it's just as bad if it's a risk to the user, or Jagex itself.
  23. I make small goals for myself, and feel satisfied after completing them. I play Runescape for the new things that there are to do. Either by them being released, or me unlocking the requirements to do them. There's always something new around the corner, and when I think of Runescape, I wonder what new thing I can experience next.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.