Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. If you have 50 summoning or higher, hatch it at the Ardougne pet shop. If not, keep it until you do! Raven eggs are very rare, don't throw it away!
  2. Starting from 63 runecrafting, how long would it take to get 65? How should I go about doing this? I haven't runecrafted in a long time and was wondering the quickest method. Thanks.
  3. There are over 30,000 people playing, why can't I log in? :( I guess they're working on it now...
  4. I also think they reduced the speed of crafting runes in The Dungeon just today.
  5. We need more controversial updates! With all the controversy, more players will quit, thinning the population of Runescape... weeding out the ones not truly loyal. It started with the removal of the wilderness, then the constitution updates, now this. Those unworthy, those to divert themselves from the path of Runescape are not fit to be in it. It is the ultimate test of faith! In the end only two shall remain! Zezima will rule as King and Mark Gerhard as his Queen! Why? Because... I AM ZEZIMA.
  6. "Guthix tear" is in there, with "low flame" left over. Or is it "lmfao ewl"? "lame wolf"? "Olaf mewl?"
  7. Is that... an anger spear?! I remember seeing someone with an anger mace in a POH before. They claimed they could hit 200 (2000 nowadays) with it, but didn't attack with it at the risk of being banned.
  8. You are reading it wrong. It was a battle over limited amounts of runes, meaning there were only a few runes in which they were fighting over. Is that the mage of who the statue is of? Or is he located somewhere around RS? Yes, but I was thinking possibly he found a solution or something? This is generally the only hint that we have at what might be unlocked with enough "diligent research", so it might be related to runes or something.
  9. http://forum.tip.it/topic/259752-knowledge-base-finds/ I started a topic on this, and people are apparently researching it right now.
  10. Monsters are supposed to hit 10x more, so hitting a 3 would be a 30, like trolls should hit, but there's some glitch causing the thrower trolls to hit 100x than normal, causing 300+ hits. 30 times 10 equals 300... 3 times 100 equals 300... So they used to hit 3 damage?
  11. So what of the "damage reduction"?
  12. Anyone else see this before? Rune pouches? Unlimited of some runes?
  13. So can you confirm that defence and magic defence actually reduce damage now? Or do you mean you saw them before this update, and nothing changed?
  14. I was searching the knowledge base, and found these. So it seems magic defence now reduces damage, they're implying defence also reduces damage, and combat experience is somehow based off of the opponent's combat level now? I honestly don't know what else to say, but these could have a great impact on the game if they are true. I didn't notice anyone mention them before, however.
  15. [hide=Finally!!!] Nobody's ever done this before![/hide]
  16. Kind of like you just did :mrgreen: You sorta took that out of context. I was saying that one skill can't be used to determine how much "respect" someone deserves. I don't like when people go around wearing little capes that show off their skills. I don't mind if it looks nice, but if you demand respect for it, that's just being rude. Respect is earned on a personal level. It's not something you can buy, especially not virtually in a game.
  17. Haha, no... For example, compare my stats to yours: I have no 99's, but... Total level: 1821>1475 Total XP: 51,180,149>32,225,653 (most of yours is fletching) All my stats besides Firemaking and Fletching are higher than yours. You can't base anything off of one skill. Runescape was a better place before skill capes. Nowadays everyone's trying to show off, or make themselves sound more important than other people. The whole point of runescape is to show off to others. Otherwise pixels dont mean anything wether its Fletching or Summoning. Care to elaborate?
  18. So it seems gilded altars don't work with the bonus, only burying... So much for prayer. I have a feeling curses (such as stun) won't work with the bonus... So much for magic. Doesn't work with sacred clay, so why waste the time on melee, range, woodcutting, mining, crafting etc...? I'm probably going to end up going with herblore. I've been wanting to get extreme pots for a while now, and this could really help. On second thought, probably summoning... Now I should really start collecting the items!
  19. Cheefoo replied to Poopingman's topic in Rants
    I honestly hate anyone who asks me why I don't have any 99 skills. I simply don't like any skill that much to train it to 99. I'd rather have fun and train other skills in an enjoyble manner than just one for the sake of "showing off". I think if I got 99 cooking, firemaking, or fletching it would be more demeaning than anything else. It would just show that I give in to the little bullies on Runescape, and train a worthless skill to 99 just to try and show off. If I'd get any 99, it would be something useful, and for the sake of actually using it, not showing off the 99. However, to be honest, many 99's aren't worth training when I have so many other skills to raise that are of use. Once I get high enough levels in all my skills, then things start slowing down, then I have no choice but to shoot for a 99. If I wanted to raise, say, my 94 magic to 99, with the time and money it takes me to do that for a slight benefit (miasmic barrage, fire surge) and the show-off cape, I could have trained my 88 strength, 80 summoning, 79 ranged, or 82 prayer, for much more rewarding benefits.
  20. Haha, no... For example, compare my stats to yours: I have no 99's, but... Total level: 1821>1475 Total XP: 51,180,149>32,225,653 (most of yours is fletching) All my stats besides Firemaking and Fletching are higher than yours. You can't base anything off of one skill. Runescape was a better place before skill capes. Nowadays everyone's trying to show off, or make themselves sound more important than other people.
  21. If you're grounded from the computer, how are you... OH GOD NO! LOGICAL FLAW ALERT! SOUND ALL ALARMS!
  22. Oooh, a highish level player. I like what I see, do go on... So far so good, albeit creepy... How condescending of you! I like that in a highish leveled player. "Whoah, where'd that cool highish level guy come from!?" What could possess the little guy to do such a thing?! Thanks for clarifying. Very condescending of you again! Even the good walk confused slowly, as they say. They may have that advantage of meanerness, but the older generation has the benefits of obliviousness and down-talkery!
  23. 1. You can do that just as well at level 1... 2. This accomplishes what? 3. Makes sense, but the skill itself is worthless other than as a requirement. 4. What minigames use firemaking? I forget if Trouble Brewing actually has a requirement, pretty sure Castle Wars doesnt... 5. We aren't sure how much firemaking helps its rate of exploding, but I'm not sure the skill is worth it for just one weapon. 6. Vyrewatch and shade pyres you mean? Those are honestly terrible money, and pretty bad prayer xp. Based on these points, I'd say training firemaking is worthless except for quest requirements. Firemaking is completely and utterly useless, you are right. Nevertheless, the skill is really cool and hot. B) This is the Debate Club. You'll find the Bad Pun and Related Tomfoolery Club here.
  24. It would be like I didn't get an update at all then... That is if, however, the dark bow recoloring is the only update they do that day. Given the recent updates (Familiarisation, Implings) I wouldn't be surprised if that's all we get. The constant "wasted" updates are really getting to me. First with the Strykewyrms, I never get any assigned, and the Staff of Light is going for 60m+ on the street, then Familiarisation, now these implings that have no real use in catching. If I see an update day that says "New Dark Bow Recoloring!" on the homepage, and nothing else, I might just explode. Jagex wasted the opportunity to make some awesome looking items (recolored lunar, crystal bow, etc.) for a dark bow, which is only really benefiting merchants at this point. Unless the new colors are really that beautiful, but then, it give merchants more of a reason to hoard the bows. I'm really into having a good looking outfit on Runescape, and the fact that I missed such a good opportunity just because those bastard merchants wanted a few extra (virtual) bucks is really a downer.
  25. If you were thinking logclyer... Define money sink. Also define "logicly"... Money sinks take money out of the game. Even if there was less cash per item, it's not a money sink. However, there's probably enough 76king scumbags that are making enough inflation to negate the "less cash per item" idea. But sadly, that's not how inflation works.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.