Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. I just completed a dungeon level, and look at my chat box... Why does it say I "smuggled item into Daemonheim"? I went in with just a ring of kinship as always, what does it mean?
  2. Cheefoo replied to gamersean1's topic in Rants
    Gf nothing? Since the only thing you can really take in is food/pots why is this here tbh. Oh God, you're right! Now this thread is even better! I didn't think it was possible.
  3. I'm going to engrave that into a golden plaque and staple it to my forehead, it's just that beautiful.
  4. I think someone forgot to finish the first article...
  5. More recently, I've been becoming more of a power slayer. Since I've learned how ridiculously efficient flicking piety is compared to using no prayer, or keeping it on for the whole time, I'm becoming more obsessed with efficiency in general. I wear proselyte on tasks I know my bunyip can handle for me to minimise prayer consumption, I always use a rune defender unless the task requires a special shield, I use potions more often, not just when they're down to 5 levels above norm, and I don't get distracted with worthless drops. I've really, really noticed an increase in speed with my slayer tasks, and I'm loving it.
  6. Drugs are bad, brush your teeth, stay in school. Thank you for the helpful reminder.
  7. Maybe he simply didn't understand. You just got into an argument with someone about something they didn't know about, you tried to explain it, he didn't quite grasp it, and now you're being a spiteful pr**k and posting his name on the forums and saying how stupid he is. You've proven how dumb your friend is, and how much of a meanspirited child you can be.
  8. Sorry, but you're just as able to switch worlds as they are. If they're "barely populated on ANY world" you can easy find another one withing 60 seconds. Sorry, but higher levels did work for their levels, and there's nothing you can do to prevent them from doing this besides politely asking, or leaving yourself. P.S. You should post pictures of yourself on this thread.
  9. Did they do another 9 year rollback?! But I got so many good drops! It's a reasonable price to pay as long as they got rid of every bit of story element in the game. When can I get glowing eyes and ride a tiger?
  10. I was planning on barraging with sol and battle robes. How long does it take for each 1k casts?
  11. Yep that UP TO is the big reason divine wins pretty much everywhere. Wait, WHAT?! So it's not even guaranteed to reduce 20%, even in the right circumstances?!
  12. BEHIND THE SCENES IS BACK!!! @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
  13. I'm quite sure it actually increases experience if used correctly.
  14. Cheefoo replied to My_Eggs's topic in Help and Advice
    Ring of wealth is worthless, it only reduces the chance of getting no drop. I'd go with a ring of life, since you're soloing, and theres nobody to bless your grave if you might somehow die, the chance of being saved is totally worth it.
  15. Anyone have any averages, or anything?
  16. Cheefoo replied to Downfall's topic in Rants
    Are people really complaining about the item icons now?! They're just slightly different, how are they "worse"? Same with the skillcapes, just very slightly different. If they removed the chef's hat from the Lumbridge cook, people would complain! I don't see why people get SO MAD over the tiniest of changes... P.S. I'm just ranting about your rant, if you want to get technical.
  17. A self player? What the hell did he mean? He's also a douchebag who didn't read all the posts, just commented based on the OP I posted over a week ago... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> You're still on the same topic as you were on the beginning of the thread. Do you really expect people to read over 100 posts, especially when the discussion has hardly strayed from the original post?
  18. Anyone have a good idea on how often leech curses activate? I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find an analysis on how they work.
  19. How does that shield not have any bonuses to magic attack, or even defence? It's friggin glowing purple, it has to be magic!
  20. Sorry, but the pic on top is pretty ugly. The only thing that matches the armor there are the boots and cape. I honestly think the new armors are much better looking, you just need to know what to wear them with. P.S. You have no STYLE.
  21. I'm pretty sure it's just wrong. People have been saying it also slows the drain rate of Turmoil.
  22. Flashing pray defeats the purpose of high pray bonus. Might as well go with bandos + fire cape. Well, I don't have bandos, and I hardly need food on a lot of tasks, so I went with the prayer bonus, as I have no better armor to wear, really.
  23. With prayer flicking, 30 prayer bonus, and level 82 prayer, I use less than 2 prayer potions a task.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.