Everything posted by Cheefoo
-
25-May-2010 - The Elemental Workshop III
That puzzle... was... horrible... It wasn't even that difficult, it just took so damn long. After I charged the center, I ran around for 30 minutes not knowing what to do. I figured out to stick a primed bar into the slot by the control room, but once inside, there was nothing I could do. Then I find out you need to raise the center again, so I have to do that again. Then I finally get my body bar, I run upstairs to smith my body body (lol body body), and it turns out I need two body bars. So I run out, mine some more coal, get another elemental bar, prime it, then I go into the control room to charge it, and... I have to do the puzzle again. So I do that, move around all the blocks, and then I notice that I put them in the wrong position, then I get them in the right position, then I raise the center again and FINALLY I'm done. Now I want a body helmet and body shield. Guess what? I have to do that [bleep]ing sliding puzzle TWO MORE TIMES. It wouldn't be so bad if maybe you didn't have to run miles back and forth between the levers, but yes, they learned from their mistakes at the telekinetic theatre at the mage training arena, and made it even worse. Instead of traversing a simple, easily memorized maze, you have to complete a complex puzzle that takes a long time to preform even one move. Not to mention it's in a turn limit, and you have to repeat the same puzzle FIFTY [bleep]ING TIMES. P.S. Quest cape emote sucks now. You look like a [wagon] floating into the air, but now we have particle effects added in! No explosions, just sparkles in this one.
-
25-May-2010 - The Elemental Workshop III
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! So THATS why the [bleep]ing thing isn't working?!
-
25-May-2010 - The Elemental Workshop III
What do you mean? What part do you have to repeat?
-
25-May-2010 - The Elemental Workshop III
you need to make a primed bar again, like you did in ew2. But dw all the stuff is still set the correct way so it doesnt take long I did that, put the primed bar in the slot, the machine is on from the sliding puzzle, then why the [bleep] isn't this working!?!?
-
Powertraining strength
I'd have to say armored zombies. Since there's an altar two seconds away, you can keep piety/turmoil/whatever on worrying about prayer potions. Sure, you have to pay some attention, but its only once a few minutes, less if you have good prayer boosts.
-
beast house location
I currently have mine in Rimmington for some reason... I can always use my explorer ring to teleport around there, so I'm probably going to move it myself. I think Rellekka is the best choice, as lyres are a nuisance to recharge.
-
Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!
That's what I was thinking. I doubt that the new "body elemental" armor will follow the trend of mind, and elemental helms and shields. It may possibly require a high smithing level, and is more than just magic defence. Either way, I'm hoping for some awesome looking armor. However after seeing the crappy design of elemental helmets, I'm not so sure, maybe they'll change them and make the elemental armor look really, really awsesome...
-
Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!
It HAS to be Elemental Workshop III...
-
The Three Slayer Archetypes
The original post was so flawed, that there are already 3 pages of corrections in one day. I guess the "discussion value" thing worked itself out.
-
The shunned skill capes
This is my helmet. It's not an ordinary helmet as people think, but it is special. It is special because I spent a lot of money on this helmet. Most people would think I should have spent my 50 million coins on something more useful, but I wanted this helmet. People should respect me, because I spent a lot of money on this helmet, and it makes me very sad when people make fun of my helmet.
-
Castle Wars and Stealing Creation are BROKEN
Use range. If you're not willing to spend a bit of money on arrows, go ahead and get murdered helplessly.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Seeker Charm, Blood Necklace, Arcane Pulse Necklace, Arcane Burst Necklace, Arcane Stream Necklace, then...??? Hmm, the one on the far right looks very familiar. It's like I've seen that symbol before.
-
Is it possible to poison an npc with a hit of 0?
I don't think monsters are a reliable way to test this. They seem to have different poisoning mechanics than players. For example, if you attack a cave slime, you get poisoned instantly, before it even attacks.
-
Pure essence?
I'm pretty sure I got like 200k an hour back when I tried, and pure essence has dropped a bit since then. Don't bother.
-
Fast way to get pro?
Forget 78 construction for the telescope, using a clan chat for star hunting is much better.
-
dragon hatchet
It's generally said to be 10% faster at cutting that a rune hatchet.
-
Chaotic is better than Divine/Elysian
I agree. Comparing a chaotic kiteshield to a divine/elysian spirit shield is like comparing a dragonfire shield to a dragon square shield in the difference of defence bonuses.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
The ferocious ring could be added before the multipliers. Meaning it could be: 320 * 1.3 * 1.21 * 1.15 = 578.8
-
Hatred towards birthdays
So you cancelled your own birthday party? Unless someone closed your thread, then you could have just made a new one.
-
Developer's Blog - Into the Void
I'm really looking forward to another good quest. The last two (Blood Pact, Rune Mechanics) were pretty underwhelming. The last good quest was Nomad's Requiem, which was released in January! I need more quests!
-
Runescape fails at skills
It wasn't supposed to be a buyable skill. Chinchompas. Implings are pretty unreliable for money anyway. How in the hell are you meant to make money by building a house? Does everything need to give you money? POHs are actually useful for a lot off stuff, and are just, I dunno... FUN to have? Boohoo. I thought all that skills were to you are ways to make money? Then why don't you like Runecrafting: the BEST way to make steady money skilling. So it used to be bad? I thought you were supposed to be complaining... What a let down. Besides the fact that it has no profit, or use in any sense? Once again, boohoo. Ugh... Actually, thieving is one of the fastest skills to level...
-
dugeoeering is ersatz! :(
No. That was an april fools joke on Tip It. They didn't cancel Mechscape. It makes me laugh when someone says "the economy is all bad" as if they have any idea what's going on. Where do you pull this information out from? Dungeoneering fits all the criteria that they've been hinting at for year(s) now. I honestly don't see why people are dissapointed. What skill were you expecting? Sailing?
-
New (f2p) 'sub-class' of ranging pures: The "never-miss' ranger?
They accidentally shifted around the stats with some items in the knowledge base. I've come to this conclusion when I saw a two-handed sword with +160 magic attack bonus.
-
Dungeoneering Badges-
D.I.Y. Disaster... I got killed when mining away rubble, trying to repair a tunnel full of rocks.
-
12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!
How fast are mauls in Daemonheim anyway? From what I saw, they seem faster than 3 speed...