Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. That's why crossbows aren't the "end-all-be-all best ranged weapon". People sometimes don't notice crossbows only have a max range of 9, while crystal bows, dark bows, and longbows can reach 10 spaces, as far as magic.
  2. I've seen people use this in PvP, but it only really works on frozen opponents. Or possibly opponents with zero run energy... maybe we've found a use for leech run energy?
  3. I was expecting something about "blue seude shoes" to be honest.
  4. Okay, I've got to admit, that looks pretty shameless.
  5. Pirates don't stalk, ninjas do! Hinting at an upcoming ninja event, amirite?
  6. Jad

    Cheefoo replied to QueenValerie's topic in Help and Advice
    I just attacked all the healers so they wouldn't heal Jad. Beat it first try.
  7. So what exactly will the affect?
  8. Awesome guide! I really do reccomend prayer flashing piety, though. I've gone through entire tasks using piety flashing and only used two prayer potions. It's totally worth it if you don't mind paying more attention.
  9. I'd say it isn't really worth it. Usually I'm not one to care about small strength bonuses such as berserker/neitiznot helmet, but a small attack bonus is of even less value. Probably just people wearing it as of late so their heads fly around all wacky.
  10. I believe the proper phrase is "Guns don't kill people! Bullets do!" Unless you plan on pistol whipping them to death. Oh, and I hear that Ritual of the Mahjarrat, the next grandmaster quest, is going to require 83 fletching, and I think that's its highest of its requirements.
  11. Hey everyone, I was wondering how much profit spiritual mages are off task. I don't have the slayer level yet, but I will soon enough. My current stats are as follows. 94 attack 89 strength 91 defence 93 constitution 97 magic 80 range 82 prayer 83 summoning 65 herblore (can't use extremes or anything like that) Any reccomendations on equipment and inventory setup and which god's mages to kill would be much appreciated.
  12. Cheefoo replied to Sir_Squab's topic in Rants
    Just got a warped tortoise task yesterday, and I noticed this too. It's not a huge deal, but there's honestly no point in requiring us to switch them instead of just being able to have both.
  13. What is Nomad doing there?! Kill him!! How I spent my summer vacation bonus weekend... Someone upstaged me with 99 magic just as I leveled though... Lowc you noob
  14. Ahhh... hmmm... There's no summoning icon by the minimap? Oh, and the skill guide doesn't show rigour.
  15. What are the flowers for? Making praying mantis pouches, cheap and more exp than granite lobs. Awesome! You don't have to use only red flowers anymore it seems.
  16. I thought fire capes were best? Personally, I think skillcapes shouldn't be given these bonuses. They're mostly used for showing off.
  17. I thought everyone on Etceteria was like that?
  18. Thats sounds awfully slow...
  19. That's very interesting, I never knew it actually worked on a whole number system. Though I can only imagine how long 2b dungeoneering xp would take...
  20. You have any evidence? I'm looking for someone who's 100% sure here.
  21. Get 99 fletching. Being able to make gravecreeper staves in dungeoneering is totally worth it.
  22. Now we just need magic invisible armor so we can always see our pretty clothes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.