Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. I don't think I follow... Do you mean you think there may be new "gnome" summoning, contrary to "druidic" summoning?
  2. I believe it depends on how many other people are dungeoneering, and how many "dungeons" are loaded. The more there are, the longer it takes to load rooms. So naturally, if a world is the "official dungeoneering world" it's going to lag a lot while actually dungeoneering.
  3. I have dreams about this... Oh how the dreams haunt me... These are the only kinds of nightmares I have anymore. That, and driving off a bridge into a river. I always get back to the spot I died, and just watch my stuff vanish in front of me! Noooo.....Noooooo....... Noooooooooooo.........
  4. Anyone else sick of all these topics popping up about how "this used to be better" or how "this was ruined"? Should I make a new topic saying how I liked Falador when it was built from grey stone? Or how I wish we could hold two handed swords over our shoulders again? Maybe how goblins used to look so much better back in the old days? Every other second, someone makes a new topic complaining about something. I'd suggest moving these to the Rants forum, but I propose we have a new "Whining/Nostalgia" forum.
  5. Arcane Stream Necklace for sure. Blessed spirit shield is a great shield for maging, by the way.
  6. http://forum.tip.it/topic/256003-nomad-made-easy/page__p__4064381__hl__nomad__fromsearch__1#entry4064381 Ninja'd P.S. In the future, use advanced search my clicking that gear button next to the search bar.
  7. Obnoxious first article, second article brings up a good point, but offers no solutions and is painfully short, and I didn't bother with the third fanfic article. I honestly didn't see Nomad's Requiem and the Void quest line as some "shameless minigame promotion" quests. NR was a short, but challenging quest, the story wasn't very in depth, but was mysterious, and allows for speculation after the end. TVSB was short, but the story was interesting, along with moral choices made it an enjoyable line of quests. There's really nothing wrong with trying to expand on the background of minigames with otherwise scarce story. "Forcing" you to play at least one round of it is more to make sure you have an idea of what's going on, nothing wrong with that, it takes a few minutes anyway. As for the second article, it's a good point that I've experienced, but isn't a very interesting read. An easy solution would be "display name history", which is often used when you're allowed to change your name somewhere (for example, on this very forum). P.S. I noticed numerous grammatical errors in the first two articles. Not trying to nitpick though, just pointing it out. That actually sounds like an awesome idea! It could work like a community event with extra rewards to persuade people to join in the fun. I'd also love if they'd be a more regular occurance, not like a once-every-six-months affair like bonus xp weekends.
  8. Just being wrong isn't considered an effective method of trolling.
  9. rapier>>>whip I don't see how it could be the other way around. On topic: dragon scimitar+dragon claws would be better IMO.
  10. Ratcatchers can be a pretty long and annoying quest, actually... Varrock armor 2 only speeds up smelting up to mithril, so for addy bars, you'll need to complete the hard diaries for armor 3. I'd probably get it out of the way, as Varrock armor has other advantages too, and is generally worth getting despite the annoying Ratcatchers requirement.
  11. Catching the rats doesn't take all too long if you have a wily cat. If you only have a kitten, you should probably raise it to at least adulthood before trying, otherwise it will take a long time.
  12. Using super restores, you should certainly have enough prayer points.
  13. Cheefoo replied to AxiSyn's topic in Help and Advice
    Personally, I would sell it ASAP myself. It seems to be pretty worthless as a weapon, and I doubt it will rise much more. I'm not entirely sure why people buy it, but if it's in any way related to its combat capabilities, it should drop eventually.
  14. They don't seem to work on him. Just use soul split, and once he's in his "berserker mode" maybe try melee protection, but I'm not sure if that makes a difference even then.
  15. So I've just got my first Nechraeyl task, and I was wondering how I should go about doing it. I hear ice barraging them in the chaos tunnels is very fast, but I'm not entirely sure how to do it efficiently. I've decided not to use arcane stream necklace, or full slayer helm, as their magic damage bonus only affects one target with multi-targetting spells. I'll probably use a stole and full battle robes. I've never done this before, so I need all the information I can get. Yes, I do know it might be rather costly, but I've decided I want to try it out.
  16. I play to have fun. If I happen to find something fun that's an effecient training method, that's a bonus.
  17. I heard this on the RSOF, but wasn't sure if it was true. Seeing as it is, I'm pretty excited for the wave/surge box! Blastbox honestly doesn't have much a use to me, but I can see how useful it is for non-members.
  18. I remember the Dag Mother iin Blood Runs Deep switches attack styles like tormented demons. Meaning you can protect from one attack style for a while, and when she changes, you can switch to protecting from that for a while.
  19. Nah, looks more like limpwurt to me. I have to admit, some of the dialogue was hilarious, I love Jagex's sense of humour. Also, Haakon had it coming. Were you able to kill him as part of the quest? I wanted to, but too many nubz kept attacking him in hope for some new rare dragon item or something...
  20. Not sure if this topic would be considered too old to post in, but... I was wondering, with the release or god arrows (saradomin, guthix, and zamorak) giving the sighted magic longbow arrows with +60 range strength, could it possibly be worth using? It's more accurate, and fires faster than a rune crossbow, but its big disadvantage was being limited to rune arrows. Now with arrows technically better than dragon arrows (due to the 10% chance of bonus damage) available to sighted magic longbows, maybe it could have some more uses.
  21. I was whacking level 22 skeletons with an easter carrot, and my cannon couldn't even hit on them. So I can say from experience, attack bonuses do affect cannon's accuracy.
  22. :blink: Oktoberfest? I saw it saying that on the Message of the Week. October 1st. :) There's usually 7 days both days though, so spanning from 24th Sept - 8th October. No, I mean it said it was on October 1st in The Massage of the Week. [/hide]hmm, if they add in the OktoberFest, will they add in the Sinterklaas event in early December too? Is that something to do with "Santa Claus"? It sounds like it... People would probably want stuff like Hannukah (however its spelled), Kwanza, or whatever else first.
  23. I can confirm, but they have very low DPS. Good for sniping though. Hmmm, I might consider buying a longbow sight. With the new god arrows from TT, they can +60 ranged strength arrows. Sounds like it could be useful.
  24. I just looked on the Wiki, and they claim sighted longbows have a range of 13 squares? Can anyone test this? And while you're at it, they claim sighted longbows increase the speed by 1 tick, meaning they're as fast as whips/scimitars/daggers on rapid. Can anyone confirm this?
  25. So... Romeo and Juliet are gone, presumably dead, and nobody remembers them. Some dwarf and his barbarian girlfriend took Juliet's mansion, and nobody recalls anyone living there before. This is more sad an ending than the original story's.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.