Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. Uggh, the mime room... There's always some dolt who can't tell the difference between "nod" and "shake head". People who don't communicate are also really frusturating. Especially when they have the level to open a door or complete a puzzle, and just don't listen. Sometimes people even pick favorites among the party, and make them armor, give them food, etc. and ignore everyone else. It's especially aggrivating when someone runs around a room full of monsters, picking up all the loot when the rest of the party is fighting to stay alive. Once someone begs them for food long enough, they give them an eel or two and act like some kind of heroic lifesaver. GOSH, some people...
  2. Well hopefully it doesn't remain a "secret". Wonder what device it would be... Maybe it's that "secure pin" device they were talking about a while ago. The keychain that generates a pin for your account to log in securely. I don't see how that would really require testing, so it must be something else. Hopefully something really cool.
  3. "+10% to accuracy and damage" I'm still waiting for an answer...
  4. Yes, I know how void works, I have it myself, I was just looking for someone to confirm if it boosts damage by 10% or 20%. Standard_Pix, thanks for the link, but I'm not 100% sure if I can trust the wiki. They don't seem to have any real evidence, and I can't be sure someone didn't edited in the wrong information. What I'm looking for is personal experience, or some type of hard evidence as to what the damage boost really is.
  5. I've tried prayer flicking (turning the prayer on right before you hit, then off right afterwards) with piety on slayer, and it really reduces the cost. If you don't mind paying more attention, it could reduce your prayer use to about 2-3 prayer potions per task. P.S. This was with 82 prayer, I'm not sure how much having 70 prayer will affect it, but I'm sure its much more cost efficient than leaving the prayer on the entire task.
  6. According to the Knowledge base, void range and melee set bonus gives +10% accuracy and damage. For void range, I've heard it was actually something like 20% increase, and I've seen quite a bit of evidence. I've also heard the same about void melee, but I never really thought about it, and wasn't entirely sure. So I was wondering, does anyone have any idea if this is true, does void melee set increase damage by 20%? I've seen a few max hit videos on youtube, and they seem to be hitting higher in void than the supposed "10% damage boost" would allow.
  7. Pretty sure it was changed to 65% a while back...
  8. Yes it does Even if it does (which I'm pretty sure it does) it would decrease dark bow's special attack drain to 58.5% and granite maul's to 45% adding up to 103.5%
  9. Stealing creation. You can get 5 dose potions there.
  10. ^ Love how the journalist used this to refute Mg's statements. It's ironic that RS imitates and lifts ideas from competitors and then has the audacity to look down on other games. Quickchat is directly lifted from Club Penguin. Arrows and the safe starting area and the pathing for quests is directly lifted from Free Realms. Is Free Realms good? It's a SONY product. You can tele directly to anyone in your friends list. It's easy to meet people to chat with. There are lots of quests to do. It's intuitive and more advanced then RS in some ways. And Free Realms did not copy RS at all if they had, RS would have been descimated. All players would have jumped ship. Does anyone notice the lack of details about the new game and the reliance on harping on about Runescape's success. Quick chat "ripped" from Club Penguin? Club Penguin created the idea of predetermined phrases? I saw them around many, many years ago, before any Club Penguin. How could marking arrows telling you what direction to go in possibly be Free Realm's original idea? I don't quite understand why this is so "unprofessional". He voiced his opinion on a game, this isn't harsh politics or anything.
  11. Then again, the knowledge base has been wrong a lot when it comes to dungeoneering (+600 strength bonus daggers come to mind) however, it doesn't say anything about stances in game either.
  12. People sometimes think these polls are going to influince Jagex's upcoming updates. Personally, I love a good storyline, but I see how people just want the rewards. I could care less about what they think, really.
  13. This has always been an issue, it's just common sense to check your attack styles when you change weapons.
  14. IMO it's good though, re-balances the other weapons. This, it may make other weapons worth binding, and the spear still has its versatility. As for the blitzer ring, My spellcasting goes up to shortbow speed every now and then, its just somewhat hard to notice. I haven't tried blaster, could be a life saver in high level skeletal hordes, if it's bugged I hope it gets fixed. Wait, it increases spell attack speed to shortbow speed? You mean 7 speed, faster than a dagger's 6 speed? That sounds pretty awesome, as I hear level 10 blitzer makes it 100% chance of activating. I'm currently using blazer, and it's pretty damn awesome. By the way, does anyone know if berserker works with spears? I upgraded mine a few levels to test it out a bit, and I think it seems to be working. However, people on the RSOF are saying it only works on aggressive stance, which spears are lacking, yet the description doesn't say anything about that. Are the RSOFers just stupid as always, or do they have some kind of point this time?
  15. Thank GOD they didn't want anything to do with Jagex. This is a blessing in disguise, really.
  16. Thanks for the quick answer!
  17. I was wondering, using a spirit kyatt and ring of dueling, how many pouches could I infuse in one hour?
  18. Ferocious ring. If you're at steel dragons, you should be in Kuradal's Dungeon. If you aren't on task and fighting them for some reason, I'd go with the berserker.
  19. Castlewars decorative legs? They updated the look recently, maybe that's why you don't recognize them, but I'm not totally sure.
  20. Wouldn't an oil spill mean higher fish prices? Less stock, more demand I presume... :unsure: We found pies to be much tastier, and wonder why we ever ate fish in the first place. They're all dead anyway, I don't think all the demand in the world can ever bring them back.
  21. Oil spill. We've moved onto pies.
  22. Possibly the macro detection goes into overdrive if you get a lot of xp in a short period of time?
  23. Watch the next skill be called "assassination"...
  24. Honestly, 200 ancient stauettes is one billion coins entering the game. Factor in the other PVP relic drops, and the vast amount of people constantly in PVP and Bounty Hunter worlds, it takes no time at all to generate 1bil from those drops alone. This climbing boot incident is a one time deal, while the PVP drops are constantly bringing money into the game. I'm not defending the idea of this climbing boot catastrophe, I'm just saying the money generated is not as bad as you think. However the very idea that a near worthless item becomes worth thousands more overnight really irks me. It's like some kind of [bleep]ed up lottery; see who can collect the most of the right item with no idea what'll happen next.
  25. I'm going to spend the rest of my money on worthless cheap junk items in hope of them rising 30,000 percent overnight. My bank will smell of cabbage, all my food will be black and inedible, and it will be quite difficult to find any hay in my needlestack.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.