Dungeoneering - New training methods for other skills

Leoo

This is an example to train Runecrafting:

1. Kill all the monsters (other than the boss) and pick up the items and coins.

2. Go back to the Smuggler and sell all the items then buy all Rune essence (they are stackable and priced at 50gp each)

3. Go to the altar and craft all the rune essence into the most highest level rune you can make

So imagine I managed to pick up 50k. I would be able to buy 1k runes and make 1k blood runes. Wouldn't that be around 10k Runecrafting exp in the time of 5-15 minutes (depending on the floor level).

I'm aware that you must fully raid the floor in order to recieve all the experience gained...but you are training a wide range of skills whilst training Dungeoneering.

Does anyone else found new training methods that may become every sufficient in the future?

2. Go back to the Smuggler and sell all the items then buy all Rune essence (they are stackable and priced at 50gp each)

3. Go to the altar and craft all the rune essence into the most highest level rune you can make

So imagine I managed to pick up 50k. I would be able to buy 1k runes and make 1k blood runes. Wouldn't that be around 10k Runecrafting exp in the time of 5-15 minutes (depending on the floor level).

I'm aware that you must fully raid the floor in order to recieve all the experience gained...but you are training a wide range of skills whilst training Dungeoneering.

Does anyone else found new training methods that may become every sufficient in the future?

RC gives 1/10th the xp of normal... so its pretty slow.

However, it IS AFKable, so I like it a lot!

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Wasn't aware of that...I thought you'd get the exp stated in the KB in the Complexity sections.

Wasn't aware of that...I thought you'd get the exp stated in the KB in the Complexity sections.

I know when I craft 10 deaths, I get 10 xp. Might be different for members.

♪♪ And I'm not done

I know when I craft 10 deaths, I get 10 xp. Might be different for members.

Turn team xp sharing off?
imagangster.png

This can't be possible. 104 million exp? The thought of getting 99 in skills is bad enough. I do sometimes wonder if Jagex forgets that most of us have a life? Although the exp rate may become faster as your level raises, but it'll still take a long time.

Just imagine you was getting 200,000 exp per hour...that's 600 hours of game play. Assuming that the maxium exp rate per hour is much lower than that...it's just impossible? That's nearly a month of playing RuneScape...24/7!

EDIT: Wrong topic!

Turn team xp sharing off?

Are you getting full xp from this, without team sharing?

If that's the case, this just made RC the easiest skill.

♪♪ And I'm not done

This can't be possible. 104 million exp? The thought of getting 99 in skills is bad enough. I do sometimes wonder if Jagex forgets that most of us have a life? Although the exp rate may become faster as your level raises, but it'll still take a long time.

Just imagine you was getting 200,000 exp per hour...that's 600 hours of game play. Assuming that the maxium exp rate per hour is much lower than that...it's just impossible? That's nearly a month of playing RuneScape...24/7!

Well, when new skills come out, people get 99 in 2 weeks or less. At least now, no one is going to max out for a couple months.

No one is forcing you to reach that level by the way... I do sometimes wonder if people like you know they have a choice in life...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Jagex also swiftly nerfed the decrease rate on the sell-back price for runes.

Even with crafting multiples of runes, you'll be selling them for minimal coins each time.

You'd swiftly run out of money and wouldn't be able to continue crafting.

Yeah but as you get in the high floors, money is easier to obtain. When I was "raiding" at level 20 this guy in my party kept obtaining 100-150k coins each run by sell drops back to the trader.

Some of the monsters actually drop lots of cash aswell, I killed this one warrior and it dropped 41k.

Blue charms in the game sell for 13k alone (near 13k), and you can usually find atleast 8 a dungeon.

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

Here is a good indicator:

Dungeoneering has been out for 24 hours. Number 1 rank is currentlylevel 59 with just under 250K XP. And you can guess he's probably nling to keep #1. So for most of us it will be significantly less.

I also think they reduced the speed of crafting runes in The Dungeon just today.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

It's okay for cheap smithing/crafting as well, especially at the lower levels. Not GREAT, but it's free exp, which for smithing is kinda amazing. Also: I frickin' hate getting disconnected and losing work. They really should save your progress for at least 10 minutes, but that's off topic.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

Blue charms in the game sell for 13k alone (near 13k), and you can usually find atleast 8 a dungeon.

8 blue charms in a dungeon? I assume you are talking about lower level dungeons, because down to level 6 I get 0-4 blues, mostly 1-2.

Also, Id rather buy some supplies and get 4k summon exp easily *for free* (meaning, no rs gold spent!)...

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

8 blue charms in a dungeon? I assume you are talking about lower level dungeons, because down to level 6 I get 0-4 blues, mostly 1-2.

Also, Id rather buy some supplies and get 4k summon exp easily *for free* (meaning, no rs gold spent!)...

Nah I figured the drops from monsters get better and better while you level.. - Got in floor 12 the day before yesterday: and 15 blue charms + 1 drop with 102K coins (forgotten warrior from lv 164) + a crapload of agonite ore spots.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

It takes exactly 1 minute to craft 500 runes. It's 30k xp/hour. Not really worth the time considering you can get that much and profit doing it outside of the dungeons.

But can you do it 100% afk? :mrgreen:

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

So are you saying that you get more than 1/10th xp with share xp off? because I had only ever tried this while I was solo, so I'm not sure who I would have been sharing xp with...

Also, about the blue-green charms, just alch them, you get significantly more via alching than selling and it saves you having to return to the pawn shop for a bit longer.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20