Everything posted by Cheefoo
- Summoning is awful....
-
Longbows...
I don't get it... on the stats page, it doesn't show any difference in accuracy. Do you have proof, because I'd really like to see how much their accuracy varies from shortbows.
-
One cake, 1000 hungry lumberjacks. Darn evil tree clans!
It's not safe anymore! Everywhere you go to find an evil tree, there's an evil tree clan already there! They kill it in minutes, you can barely get any rewards of experience! It's like trying to split one cake with 1000 hungry lumberjacks! I've been to a tree once with only like four other people. It lasted much longer, and I got many times more experience and rewards. Just think of how great it would be if you had only a few people with you while chopping those acursed trees, everyone getting much more out of it. Evil tree clans just sit at the Grand Exchange spirit tree, until someone else nurtures the tree, then they teleport to it. Just yesterday, I found an evil tree, took the hint, and found it west of Falador. I saw about a dozen other people there, so I thought, "Fine, that's not too much." Once the tree grew to full size, I heard dozens upon dozens of people teleporting in. The tree died in minutes, and I barely got any reward. They're a plague upon evil trees! One of them finds a tree on one world, and hundreds more infect the land, devouring the tree in seconds!
-
Should I come back to Runescape?
Nah, don't come back, Runescape sucks... We're all here for other reasons. Like the free doughnuts.
-
Longbows...
Longbows! What's their use?! I just don't understand what they're here for. They're slower than shortbows, and apparently have the same accuracy. The only reason you may want to use one is for the longer range... Ha! Haha! Ha! Who would do that? I don't get it. Why do longbows exist? They're junk! They take higher fletching to make, but they're junk! In the Knowledge Base, it says they have higher accuracy, but that's apparently a lie. They're useless!
-
Video interviews with various Jagex workers
Wait... February 10th 2008? That was before Funorb and Runescape HD. Why do they show pictures of them in the background? They show Funorb with Pool being advertised, and it couldn't possibly have been done before Funorb even came out?!
-
2nd April 2009 - Duel Cards & Postbag From The Hedge
OH NO!
-
Quest 150 not epic enough?
Maybe I misunderstood something, but I'm pretty sure this is a discussion about what Mod Mmg said, not really about the 150th quest. Either you only read the title, or I'm mistaken. ...not saying I couldn't be mistaken...
-
Mod MMG's Ingame Behind the Scenes
Might sound pretty stupid asking this, but what does AMG stand for? It's pretty much "omg", but with an "a" for added coolness.
-
One Down, a Lot to Go
The next Fremennik quest will give you the reward of many new types of armors! It will be called... Fremennik Styles! Then, after that, you go undercover as a secret agent to stop a dubious plot of wiping out Relleka by the Moonclan in... The Fremennik Files! This will tie up the Lunar quests and the Fremennik quests, to finish both series! New spells will be unlocked, including invisibility, as assassins used in the quest to prevent your insolent meddling! Actually, I want the Temple Knights quest line to be finished up. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Oh yeah, and I also want super powerful rune armor with amazing prayer bonuses, too.
-
Mod MMG's Ingame Behind the Scenes
SWEET! Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:
-
The Almighty Granite Mace
That's what I'm thinking. If it's fast, it could be a suitable alternative to a Saradomin Sword. I'm guessing it's not. :( Not nearly fast enough. It's mace speed, as you'd guess (5 bars), and that's 1 bar less than a Saradomin sword. Not to mention, it has about half the stats. Maybe if it was twice as powerful, and twice as fast, it would be much better... :-k
-
Quest 150 not epic enough?
It feels great knowing there's a big quest in progress. I just want proof that something great is coming, then I'm satisfied. However, by "new f2p skill", maybe it's a new skill, that's also f2p. I don't imagine what that could be. I suppose it would be an old skill made free. Well, I'm really excited! I love Mod Mmg! He's the replacement BTS, and then some!
-
Weekly Poll: Random Event rewards...?
Xp lamp, unless there are good herbs, or a generous amount of good charms offered.
-
Runescape God Mythology
I think he created a pendant imbued with his power and will, and left it in his throne room for the Chosen Commander. It obviously didn't contain all his power, because if it did, Bandos would be gone with the pendant. It only allowed him to control the wearer, not exactly directly interfering with Gielinor, so I supposed he bypassed the Edicts of Guthix. One way or another, I'm sure that the Bandos Avatar was not Bandos' true strength. It could have been weakened due to the fact that the wearer of the pendant was so weak and insignificant. Bandos isn't gone, but he's almost powerless, like Saradomin an Zamorak are in the current day. Until, of course, the day the Edicts unravel...
-
Dragon Scimitar, Barrelchest Anchor, Bandos Agility Arena...
msb special only costed 50% Why did they have to nerf it then? It's still only half as goo as a dragon dagger. I thought bows hit lower than dragon daggers, so why weaken it? Maybe it was just too good for such a cheap weapon... Or range wasn't meant to hit that high back then. But look at dark bows now. Or maybe it wasn't "overpowered", but they just felt like weakening it.
-
Noobs say the funniest things!
Newb = New Player Noob = Stupid or annoying player. A lvl 23 can be a newb, but not a noob. A lvl 88 isn't a newb. but could be a noob. lvl 88 can be a newb. But isn't a high level noob a choob? :-k But what does that make a froob? That reminds me... Once, a while ago, I was mining iron to train mining... Then this noob comes along and starts mining iron too. Then he said, "Omg froob cake, iron sucks 4 training leave me alone!"
-
The NERFED Bandos Agility Course
Why did they have to nerf it? So what if it was potentially the best course? Can't there be a new, better way of training agility? They make new weapons, new items that make other skills easier to train, and then when we think we got a new method for agility... It turns out it was a mistake. Tha's jus MEAN.
-
The Almighty Granite Mace
"Calm down"? What the hell is that supposed to mean? It means stop going on the way you are. It's a game, there is a market within this game, new items = low amount of them, low amount = high demand ( since it's new ), high demand + low amount = Crazy prices. Bet you didnt go ape [cabbage] on d claws or Godsword when they came out. Get over yourself and start to get a grip on things. It's only a game. I love you too. Wait, what exactly did I do wrong? I was just wondering why people are selling this worthless junk for so much? I wanted to know if there was a good use, or people are just getting scammed. And what do you mean by "get over yourself"? I was just asking a question. Seriously, GTFO if you're going to start thinking I'm going crazy for asking one question.
-
The Almighty Granite Mace
"Calm down"? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
-
April Fools Day Diango Toy almost guaranteed to be a....
They should make a toy sailboat with a "ride" option. When you select it, you sit on the boat and crush it.
-
The Almighty Granite Mace
If they made granite boots that are subpar to dragon boots, would they rise like crazy at first too? Man, the people who control all these prices are total dopes. That makes me feel a little uneasy...
-
The Almighty Granite Mace
Seriously, it sucks. Why is it being sold for hundreds of thousands on the street? It's just a weaker granite maul, but one handed, and a bit faster. Though so what if it's faster? The whole point of the special is to ignore the speed of the weapon. Do you think people are just being scammed, they don't know what they're doing, or is there a use for this rock on a stick?
-
Dragon Scimitar, Barrelchest Anchor, Bandos Agility Arena...
When was the bone crossbow slowed down? What was the magic shortbow like before the nerf? I don't remember the barrelchest anchor being as fast as a whip... anyone have proof? Does anyone have proof of the dragon dagger special attack being nerfed? Sorry, I just need to know. P.S. Is the bone crossbow worth using anymore for anything? Would it be worth using upgraded to Zanik's Crossbow?
-
Jagex reaches out to Tip.It Discussion
This sounds very promising. Like super duper fantabulously promising.