Jagex reaches out to Tip.It Discussion

das

Hello Everyone!

We are proud to announce that we are now involved in a working partnership with Jagex.

While we are still working out details with Jagex, It looks like this will provide our fansite with some unique content for Tip.it

it sounds as if they have some surprises and contributions in store. They also really want player feedback on various subjects and we will be starting to get that information for them very soon.

We hope to announce more in the following days/weeks.

Discuss here. :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Very, very nice. I wouldn't mind giving them some feedback of my own :lol:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I'm not surprised that Tip.it is getting talked to, but this is actually rather amazing news. Perhaps it means that (finally) fansites will get recognized in some official capacity by Jagex?

All in all, it sounds good. Really good. It'll be nice to see what comes out of this whole thing.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

It is *Really* good and very promising. I wish I could provide you guys with more details but those are still being hammered out currently. More soon I promise!

~Das

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Forum update: Runescape forum link will now redirect all users to tip.it forums.

:-X

Seriously though, that's really interesting. Perhaps they are sick of their own community?

Oh Jesus. I'm going to have nightmares now.

I love you Jagex, just don't bring your kids into the house please. :pray:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

My fangirlingism of Jagex will now be put on hold for sleep. I'm extremely excited about this. I knew if they were extending their hand to fansites it had to come around to us. ::'

I love you Jagex.

I really do.

You make me all happy inside.

How's the marriage proposal goin'? :)

I'm gonna propose when Jagex comes over here. <3:

I was at the Grand Exchange the other day looking at clothes to wear for the wedding day.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

This is amazing news. I'm glad to hear that Jagex is actually going to be listen to the fan's, =D.

Makes me all warm inside to know I've been part of this community for a long time, xD.

This is long, long overdue but I am glad they are finally recognising their community outside their own forums.

I hope this just doesn't mean they make demands to dumb-down tip.it like their own forums are with the strict rules etc.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I would love to see some of the contact discussions between jagex and the tipit admins to see how they proposed the contacts. Would be nice to see those jagex accounts on tipit used after like a 2 year hiatus too.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^