Diaries to come?

joke33

Anyone remember the guaranteed content poll a few years ago about achievement diaries? I wondered which ones are left from there and started wondering...

Mod MMG told us already there will be full set of achievement items and that the last one will be cape.

So far we've got:

1. Gloves from Karamja diary (hands)

2. Armour from Varrock diary (chest)

3. Ring from Lumbridge diary (ring)

4. Shield from Falador diary (shield)

5. Boots from Fremennik diary (boots)

6. Headband from Seers diary (head)

And missing parts are:

Necklace/amulet

Weapon

Leg armour

Cape

Also from poll the diaries that we don't have access to yet are:

Burthope and troll mountains

Gnome Stronghold

Ardougne

So we are going to get these 3 and one extra- possibly the last one we get is the finishing- cape one.

Discuss what you can...

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

I don't think there will be a cape, more likely that the full set ties in with the Quest cape somehow.

I'm sure Mod MMG said somewhere that the last piece will be cape and the whole set will have it's own bonuses when worn as whole.

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

He said that the last item should be a cape, but not looking like a normal achievent cape.

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

These are my thoughts:

Necklace/amulet - Gnomes (Stronghold+Maze, possibly Piscatoris Area), as many trinkets that are required for something are obtained from gnomes (items for Glariels tomb and various elf-related quests) or Elves, or both having an own item both being worn in the neck-slot (or new slot, belt?)

Weapon - Ardougne, or Morytania, due to the agressive nature of it's leaders

Leg armour - Dwarves (Keldagrim, possibly Dwarven Mine and White Wolf Mountain passage combined with it) because of the armour they make and Dwarves being stout and able to drink a lot of beer without falling over ;)

Cape - Anything that's left out (Wilderness, and only being able to do so when all other diaries are done)

Also, there could be placed something in the Arrow slot, a special arrow that never disappears when shot and has some nice stats, obtained in the Desert (darts are unique to the desert area)

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

here is a pic of the Diaries poll

2lm7vur.png

I think the next one will be the Gnome Stronghold area

Ps: a wilderness Achievement Diary will be exciting, imagine all the task u will need to do there and running away from Revenants maybe u will need to kill a number of them for the diary

I'd like to see the gnome stronghold diary, but I have a feeling they're waiting for a few more content updates for the area, unless they're including more than the stronghold.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I'd like to see the gnome stronghold diary, but I have a feeling they're waiting for a few more content updates for the area, unless they're including more than the stronghold.

Well it could also include piscatoris fishing colony/hunter (eagles).

I'm more excited about a posible ardougne diary.. For me diaries always feel like stuff 'doing standard chores for people from the big cities' - I can't really see some "standard" chores to be done for gnomes - they aren't humans :P.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Ps: a wilderness Achievement Diary will be exciting, imagine all the task u will need to do there and running away from Revenants maybe u will need to kill a number of them for the diary

I'd find a wilderness diary more irritating then exciting... :?

The thought of it is already bringing back memories of Spirit of Summer/Summer's End. #-o

I'm looking forward to a Gnome diary, it will certainly be different from the usual tasks.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

I wouldn't mind, I'd just love to continue the set and have the full one when all the diaries would be done. After the set is complete, would there be any more achievement diaries? That is something that crossed my mind. Sure we have the set and the cape, but what about new areas being unlocked, with new cities. Does that take them out of the running? Personally I'd rather see an Eastern Land over Burthrope Achievement Diary. (If that place would ever come out...)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I personally don't think they would do a weapon one. To make it worth while, they would have to make it Rune Scim standard, and I don't think they would give a weapon that good away for free. I think there will only be 3 more, necklace/amulet, legs and cape.

Climber_Kid.png

Current Goal

Climber_Kid.png

The last one could be a runescape diary, where you have to do tasks for people everywhere. And the hard achievements could be to get all the other diaries done.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

I personally don't think they would do a weapon one. To make it worth while, they would have to make it Rune Scim standard, and I don't think they would give a weapon that good away for free. I think there will only be 3 more, necklace/amulet, legs and cape.

I think there will be a weapon for the Achievement Diary's and that it will come from the Ardougne witchaven Diary.

It will be a unique weapon for the Achievement Diary's only, something like a Trident, Boomerang, Morning star, ,Sling, Dirk, rope dart and lastly A blowgun (also called a blowpipe or blow tube) it will be a weapon not yet used in runescape.

I also think there will be more than one item per slot if thy do dairy's for other part of runescape like the eastern land that still needs to come out. and dont forget about items that can gives bonuses while in the inventory like the Holy wrench

I was really looking forward to both Morytania and the Wilderness... If there's Burthrope, Gnome, and Ardougne, there's one more they haven't said, so it's either Morytania, or the Wilderness, if either of them at all.

However, maybe they aren't surely using Burthrope, Gnome Stronghold, and Ardougne. They could have just been ideas. And if something gets rated so lowly, why would you want to use it? The ones that got very low % should be reconsidered. If it was even %, then it would make sense to make them all.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I'd like to see the wilderness diary involve mining rune ore and killing various slayer monsters in the chaos tunnels. Maybe even visiting corp ::'

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

yeah that would be nice.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Tbh when they make a full set, it NEEDS to be redesigned...

Yea the pieces are fine alone and all, but it would make alot more sense to make every piece match and make an entire (Good looking) achievement diary set. With what there is atm, nothing from it really matches.. (All different wierd colors really).

My 2 cents anyways...

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Tbh when they make a full set, it NEEDS to be redesigned...

Yea the pieces are fine alone and all, but it would make alot more sense to make every piece match and make an entire (Good looking) achievement diary set. With what there is atm, nothing from it really matches.. (All different wierd colors really).

My 2 cents anyways...

Doesnt Look that bad, theres a .gif on the Achievement Diary page on the RS wikia showing a person wearing all the current items, all level 3.

Diarystuff.gif

I think the Level 2 Headband would have fitted better though as it is silver.

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

I think it's more likely to be:

And missing parts are:

Necklace/amulet - gnome stronghold, they specialize more in magic

Weapon - burthope and troll mountains, those trolls only know how to fight

Leg armour - ardougne, a big city, and varrok, also a big place, had armour top

Cape - after all are finished...

BUT you could see it more like, 1 area, for 1 specific piece, those 3 areas may not be all 3 used... maybe just 2.. or 1..

there's also the spooky area in far east, ogres in south-west and elves in west

I'd prefer a Kharidian diary next.

I mean, the area is huge! It has a hunting area, 3 minigames, a slayer dungeon, an agility course, several high-level monsters, a huge array of low to Master quests and a runecrafting altar.

I don't get why they didn't include that on the list in the first place.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]