New Jagex pictures!

pokemama

Jagex has provided Tip.It with a few exclusive pictures of Runescape content under development. We've created a page to share such info with you. Please check out the new Jagex Page to see! It also includes a link to our April interview with Jagex, just in case you missed it.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Those pictures look awesome. :thumbup: Especially the Saradomin Avatar.. If only all things could look like that in-game (As good as they are drawn out..)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Wow, great to see JaGEX partnering up with fansites like this, enjoyed looking through the pictures. Looks like some great content!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Only thing I haven't seen before is the Saradomin avatar, seen the other two before.

Where?

Nice to see in a large resolution. Hope they'll do more of these in the future.

Pics look good. Makes me excited about future updates.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Cool. I don't understand how the picture of the PVP armour and the saradomin avatar (if it is Zilyana but I'm not sure) can be described as content under development though :?

It's good to see Jagex building relationships with fansites though :)

ichigosig2da4.jpg

The pics look good. Hopefully more to come.

the PVP armor sets are very reminiscent of Naruto, or am I the only grown person that actually watches that :S

Now that you mention it, they kind of do..

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

This is just my strain of thoughts and high expectations that would make these armours totally over the top and like fantastically awesome. I'm hoping Jagex catches a glipmse of this and can implement or think of ideas for these armour sets. since this is concept art, and they are under-development, we may see some ideas even implemented.

Here's my thoughts, and expectations:

They look hot as anything I have ever seen to be honest. I just hope they don't require defense...which they probably will to tempt pures into getting defense for sick-freaking awesome looking epic armour.

I'm personally expecting these to be 'the thing' that will be the sought after pk, more so than corrupt or good drops, simply for the bonuses they provide in pvp. I hope they require items that are categorized related to each armour set, then through various skills, you create the armour. I'm also hoping that the armour which you make will be more powerful on how you make it with your skills. For instance if three of the skills needed to make the armour set aren't at 80, then you can make 60 level pvp armour from those items, but if you have 80 or 90 you can make stronger weapons.

I hope they can cater towards mains and pures with these armour sets though. They don't need to make one happy and the other depressed, they could potentially make these beneficial to both mains and pures, through defense requirements but drastically higher bonuses, but for those with the attack or strength or range levels, the armour could also provide good bonuses for offensive stuff for pures, instead of things like hp recovery or group benefits for others wearing the full sets for mains...etc.

--------

That's just my strain of thought so some of it may be unrealistic, but I am a vivid pker and I think these things are doable with such armour sets dedicated and commited to pvp and not just general combat.

I'm also hoping for multiple sets in each combat division, with each set in the division having it's own level creation system like in Stealing Creation...etc. Each set offering different kinds of bonuses to the combat division the set is in.

Diversify and turn what pvp is totally upside down tbh.

Though it won't ever happen. I can still fantasize right, and speculate beyond logical reasoning.

----

@Kiero, only the one does to me, the others feel more warriorish than Ninjaish.

wish i could draw like that saradomin avatar sketch :roll:

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Those picture were pretty cool, but do we actualy need more pvp sets?

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

look at the weapons, those are just redesigns of the current sets.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

look at the weapons, those are just redesigns of the current sets.
Perhaps versions that don't degrade?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

they dont look like new armour sets...they look the same :?

I don't think they look like that at all, they look better on the pics

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

The saradomin avatar drawing was awesome how do people learn to draw like that.

Practice, patience, pencils and paper, and several bucketloads of all of them.

OT: HOLY MOTHER OF SATAN *runs* AAAAHHH I DUN WANNA DIE! Holy mackerel that pic of Zilyana is pwnage.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Am I the only one who thinks that the PvP Armour is EXACTLY the same as the one's ingame...? :?

The ancient ogre looks like an ancient ogre. :lol:

The Saradomin Avatar is in my Runescape Calendar so the only really new thing to me was the ancient ogre.

So we have a random meaningless artwork sketch of a godwars boss aaannnnddd some sketch work plans of the pvp armours tht arrived in game months ago.

I fail to see how thoose 2 are meant to bring any great excitement.

The "Ancient Orges" however are intriguing as they are not in-game to my knowledge whihc means either somewhere (possibly in red-axe series due to orge involvement) there's a tribe of orges who instead of largely fat and clumsy see to be brutal and dangerous much like they were implied to be during the godwars.

Or it means some more time travel.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue