Everything posted by Stev
-
Road to Second Maxed Cape & First Comp Cape
This isn't Zybez... This! Is! TIP.IT! :P.
-
Update 1.0.3.9 (and a half) - 06-Aug-2012
Update 1.0.3.9 (and a half) This message is to all players who are using DGSweeper 1.0.3.8 or below. If you're currently using a version higher then 1.0.3.8, please disregard this message. I made updates to DGSweeper as optional; A player can update if they chose to or they can ignore the update message. However, versions older then 1.0.3.8 still partially refer to the host prior to Tip.It. I've been having growing issues with this host for months now and rather then keep support for versions older then 1.0.3.8, I've decided not to. After the lengthy downtime it received little over 2 weeks ago, to losing all of my data stored on that server (not just for DGSweeper), and again experiencing constant down time, I'll be completely removing DGSweeper and it's resources from that host. What does this mean to you? Well, if you chose not to update in the past you'd simply experience strange drawing, missing borders, and other irregularities. When I remove all of my data from the previous host, versions older then 1.0.3.8 will not even start up! I will no longer support versions older then 1.0.3.8 I'm giving you this chance to update before I make this change. To update, if one is available, right click the tray icon, scroll up to Current Version and select Update!. I will be making this change in approximately one week. Thanks! PS. As I write this: Current downloads: 98429. I accidentally, and unknowingly, broke versions older then 1.0.3.8 for about 8 days... Sucks to think it'd be so much higher. Slowly climbing though. :).
-
Gold Dupe Glitch...
C'mon, Cherry-poo. Rethink that statement. ;).
-
Another Vyrelord/lady Drop.
Thanks for the information, as well as the screenshot! The drop's been added and, well, you're already in the credits. :P.
- JeRambo's Blog
-
Suggestion:level lookup integrated with dgsweeper?
The party names are captured to a GDI+ bitmap. It never actually reads them as a string - only an image. The hard part is getting it to recognise strings. While there's a few ways to do this, some easier then others because it's such an easy font, it may take time. Further explained: It captures the legend area to memory. It then checks to see if it is, in-fact, a legend. If it is, it extracts all of the white (ffffff) and near white (fefefe) pixels from that bitmap. It then separates them into 5 other bitmaps, while also changing the colors from white to red, blue, etc. It never actually 'reads' them.
-
Update 1.0.3.9 - 30-Jul-2012
A very good point, Andy. Although it'd be great to have a place where all non-DGSers (Randoms) could go to start floors with each other, no? Also, just finished adding !dgc. From 1.0.4.0 on, you'll be able to connect to a key by simply typing !dgc.a1b2c3d4. (Just an example). :).
-
Update 1.0.3.9 - 30-Jul-2012
That'll be really great once I add the !dgc hotstring. That way you won't need to bring up the DGConnect window, you'd just type, !dgc.(key). or !dgc.off. :).
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I didn't know Max cape didn't require 120 Dungeoneering. :o I just got rid of the bots in World 99 now. Edit: Actually, scratch that. The NPC reset itself somehow and they're working again. All NPCs reset themselves every so often. When you're down killing TDs, if you keep one lured long enough it'll literally disappear from infront of you after a while and respawn.
-
Update 1.0.3.9 - 30-Jul-2012
This program lost the reputation it had with antiviruses and browsers when we switched hosts to Tip.It. They recognize it as a safe download if the link is from the old host. It'll take time and people downloading for those antiviruses and browsers to see once again that it's safe. And anyone can view it's source. It's for that reason that I didn't encrypt the EXE. You can open DGSweeper in something like Resource Hacker and view all of the source code in the RCDATA. Every time we update, I also update the VirusTotal link in the Frequently Asked Questions. The DGSweeper only monitors for certain hotstrings and hotkeys. These are: :b0:!pot:: :b0:!rid:: :b0:bco:: :b0:bcr:: :b0:bd:: :b0:bp:: :b0:br:: :b0:bs:: :b0:bt:: :b0:bw:: :b0:cco:: :b0:ccr:: :b0:cd:: :b0:cp:: :b0:cr:: :b0:cs:: :b0:ct:: :b0:cw:: :b0:goco:: :b0:gocr:: :b0:god:: :b0:gop:: :b0:gor:: :b0:gos:: :b0:got:: :b0:gow:: :b0:grco:: :b0:grcr:: :b0:grd:: :b0:grp:: :b0:grr:: :b0:grs:: :b0:grt:: :b0:grw:: :b0:oco:: :b0:ocr:: :b0:od:: :b0:op:: :b0:or:: :b0:os:: :b0:ot:: :b0:ow:: :b0:pco:: :b0:pcr:: :b0:pd:: :b0:pp:: :b0:pr:: :b0:ps:: :b0:pt:: :b0:pw:: :b0:sco:: :b0:scr:: :b0:sd:: :b0:sp:: :b0:sr:: :b0:ss:: :b0:st:: :b0:sw:: :b0:yco:: :b0:ycr:: :b0:yd:: :b0:yp:: :b0:yr:: :b0:ys:: :b0:yt:: :b0:yw:: ^down:: ^k:: ^l:: ^m:: ^t:: ^up:: ^r:: The only inputs, the command to listen for keystrokes, you'll find in the handlers for the !pot and !rid hotstrings. They only listen for 10 seconds (!pot) and 15 seconds (!rid) after the hotstring handlers are launched. Rest assured, it's safe. :).
-
Morytania Legs: Slime Pit Teleport Reward
If you open your task list, select a random task from Morytania and chose reward, you can see the teleport limits for medium. After testing the morytania legs 4, they also only have a limit of 5.
-
Suggestion:level lookup integrated with dgsweeper?
It's a great idea! Would take some time for me to update my text recognition functions (finding text in images), but it would be possible. I'll look into it, but no guess on when. I would use some of my old functions, but the server they were all hosted on was wiped clean. Lol. Thanks for the great idea!
-
Update 1.0.3.9 - 30-Jul-2012
Update 1.0.3.9 Today is a fairly small but very handy update. Changes You can now position the DGSweeper where ever you like! You can chose to snap it to RuneScape or to chose its location! See below for how to use this ability. Several tiny bug fixes. Some people having difficulty with the legend should now be fixed. Changed the way a few functions work. An under the hood change. As requested, if the key utility is hidden, the map will now be click-through. You won't have to worry about the map being in the way because your clicks will be sent through it! To position the DGSweeper where you want it, right click the tray and select Position > Absolute. Now, if there is no map image captured yet, you can click anywhere on the map window and drag it. If a map has been captured, clicking and dragging the word DGSweeper will move the entire tool. If you are having troubles with the legend or displaying names on the map, please post here! I can't fix it if you don't tell me! Just because it works on mine does not mean it works for everyone! Projects Recreate the off-map legend. Add French riddles. Fix the legend not properly capturing for few players. Enjoy!
-
Update 1.0.3.8 - 27-Jul-2012
A request made over and over through the past few months was to allow DGSweeper to be moved. For some people, the position it snaps too is inconvenient. The only reason I didn't do this in the past was because I couldn't think of a clean way to do it. Every method I though of was rather sloppy. Do I make another tiny window to the top right of the map that you can click and drag? How do they toggle absolute/relative? Would it use a simple postmessage or another method? Anyways, I sucked it up and sat at my computer until I came up with the best way... And after months of asking, I got it working flawlessly. After the next update, you'll be able to chose between relative (attaches to the RuneScape applet) and absolute (you click and drag it) positions. :). After doing a few floors with it, that's my new favourite position. ^^.
-
Exciting Partnerships with SwiftKit & SwiftIRC, and New Tip.It Feature!
Add it to the exceptions list. A lot of virus scanners and browsers are having issues with the downloads because they no longer have their old 'reputation'. Take DGSweeper for example. It used to be hosted on AutoHotkey.net. So if DGSweeper(.)exe was downloaded from AuoHotkey.net/~DGSweeper/, it was recognised by browsers and anti-viruses as a safe download because it already had a reputation there from being downloaded so many times. It'll just take some time for that reputation to build at the new locations. That's part of the reason, anyways.
-
Pendants of Skill! - 26/7/2012
You can't, at all, blame people for participating in these though. As much as I hate Jagex for taking this path, I fully understand people for taking advantage of it. It might be expensive. It might be a scam. However, so long as people have the money to spend, they'll spend it. Why buy a $1,000 wrist watch when you can get a cheap digital from the dollar store? Because you've got the money to spend. If XP lamps didn't cap at level 99 for dungeoneering, I'd have completionist tomorrow. Do you think if people stopped using it that they'd remove it? Something that's in the game as large as SoF is, even if people did boycott it, it'd sit as dead content like 90% of the minigames in RuneScape.
-
Is there a Mac version?
http://open.tip.it/pages/view/dgsweeper.htm#frequently_asked_questions Currently, no. Although I was in discussion with a few designers in the past who were eager to start the project. They were in school at the time and were too busy. As it sits, I'd like to but it won't be in the next month or two.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Not using antialiasing? :P.
-
A quick "disable" button?
I guess I could add it, but it doesn't use much CPU/Ram idle, does it? Even less with the map and everything hidden? It never hits 1% on my desktop and rarely hits 1-2% on my terrible laptop. >.<
-
A quick "disable" button?
Hiding the map will put hide all utilities. Of course, also in the tray, they can be toggled on and off in the Show submenu. Also, be sure to check out Hotkeys section of the DGSweeper page. Custom hotkeys will come in the near future when I can properly get the hotkey control to function properly with object oriented GUIs. :P. Hiding the legend will stop it from looking for one. While the map is hidden, it will still scan and capture the map. This was requested because people didn't care to always have the map displayed. It was also useful for those who didn't need the map or utilities, but liked the ability to save maps. Were you suggesting having an option to stop all scanning, kind of putting it on pause?
-
Update 1.0.3.8 - 27-Jul-2012
Got click-through working with the object oriented GUIs. When released, if the key utility is hidden, you'll be able to click through the map as was previously possible. :).
-
Update 1.0.3.8 - 27-Jul-2012
It requires that you quickly open your dungeoneering map. A great video can be seen here, although his version is very outdated: It doesn't show all of the features, but will give you the general idea.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
So I DGed again yesterday when I got some time. Got 114-115. :).
- Update 1.0.3.8 - 27-Jul-2012
-
Exciting Partnerships with SwiftKit & SwiftIRC, and New Tip.It Feature!
Been looking forward to this for a long time! :D.