Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stev

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stev

  1. Stev replied to Aten's topic in Off-Topic
    That video looks like a script a few of us wrote to play minesweeper for us. :P.
  2. Stev replied to Marco's topic in Off-Topic
    Haha, not so sexy now. Died my hair blue. No biggy - used to die it ~every 2 weeks. It went bright pruple. I wouldn't have minded but it was uneven (purple patches here and there). So I bleached it. Now it's florescent pink like cotton candy. Lol.
  3. While I like your suggestion before this, I'd have to have an accurate formula for DPS which included binds, stats, monster level, etc. If someone was willing to research (*Cough*), I think I could cleanly implement it. As for your second suggestion, I think it's great. I've been putting working into something here and there as I get time that would make this suggestion incredible. IRL and in-game issues have put that on hold once in a while, but once things get sorted I can guarantee that you'll see this. Thanks for the great suggestion!
  4. That's not a bad idea, but it depends on too many factors. What's the player's stats? What's the player's leve in comparison to the monster? What are his/her binds (strength pures often have mauls bound)? There's just too many possibilities. As much as I'd like to add it, and would honestly enjoy to implement that sort of thing, I'm not sure.
  5. Stev replied to Marco's topic in Off-Topic
    Yesterday.
  6. When in the hell was Bogger174 back in PvMS? I haven't seen that guy in months!
  7. And then we hear, "We weren't selling the gold, we were selling our time and resources collecting it." :P.
  8. You sorta need Torva/Divine for it to be viable. Or at the very least Divine. Her melee attacks are so stupidly accurate, so the 25/30% soak (forgot what it was) makes a hugeeeeeeee difference. It's a [bleep] to get the hang of at first, but once you get used to stepping out to avoid firewall damage, dealing with the souls and all that crap again, it's generally faster than range. When I was trying ranged, I swapped to melee (only used bandos, rapier, ddefender, and steel titan to test) and managed to pull it off rather easily. Range is too slow and too much of a hassle. If you can effectively flash soul-split, predict souls, etc, it's great compared to range.
  9. Heh. Given Jagex's track record so far, I'm inclined to think it's the latter. :P But I hope it's the former. Most likely a way to chose your color. That'd be the smart thing anyways but RU_Insane hit the nail on the head.
  10. Sorry, I'm a bit limited for the next while. Just spent the last two days in Toronto and Niagara and will be travelling again for the next few days. Just make sure you have the latest version and that your navigation settings in the tray menu, as well as in-game, are matching.
  11. Just gotta right click the tray and select navigation. Takes less then a second. :P.
  12. Saw people complaining on the RSOF about the female models... Didn't think they looked like this. Lol. Who invited Donkey Kong? How does crap like that make it in-game? O_o.
  13. Lucky that competition isn't including me... Lol.
  14. Was the first thing I thought when I opened the topic. I'm glad you got it sorted. :). It'd be great if they made the bar a separate control altogether... Then we could detect if it existed without use of an image search... But that'd be convenience and you know Jagex... Hmmm, maybe if I gave them enough money, they'd put it in the SGS! :P. Sorry, just watched their livestream again.
  15. Ami - Scaping like it's still 2005. Luvsha Ami!
  16. Is your map toggled as shown?
  17. And that, kids, is what we call denial. "I can't take my credit card and effectively buy XP." God that was painful to watch. Watching MMG talk about micro-transactions was just like watching Mark Zuckerberg talk about privacy. [spoiler=Unrelated]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hu3iG8B2g
  18. Thaaank you. It's entertaining to see people get offended over what every child has gotten to physically touch and play with (Barbie). Seriously, it's a bare 3D model. There's no detail. Are you looking at it going, "Omg! That's where a vagina would be!"
  19. Made over 30m I believe (all those drops were split 2-4 ways) I hate you guys for not letting me come. Lol. Grats!
  20. If you could get one with anti-aliasing, that'd be fantastic. Lately we've been updating the guides to include the fully HD images. :P. Thanks, Kyle!
  21. True. However, it depends. Jagex spends months and months designing the nuke, Optimus, and others to break them... And it's only temporarily. You could even go so far as to say that they've put forth just as much effort into breaking them as detecting them. And we can all agree that their detection systems are garbage to say the least. :P. And you're right; there is no permanent break. I believe that's why Jagex removed the quote, "which will permanently deal with," from the micortrasactions post.
  22. I disagree. In most cases you have to know precisely how a program works to effectively 'break' it. They knew the methods behind injection and reflection bots, so they designed a way to (temporarily, although they claimed it'd be permanent) break them. However, as expected, a work-around was found and they returned.
  23. I personally did 118-120 with no platebody and a blood necklace (and a bit of leeching). I still got (roughly) the same XP/hr. I wouldn't say that it's more difficult, but it definitely required more concentration. Knowing luring from PvM, and having to heavily flash prayers (switching between magic, range, and soulsplit while having meleers lured) helped a lot. The past few times I've got a shadow silk hood during a floor, and used it for the rest, I have to say... I kinda miss it. :(.
  24. All of the people I play with and talk to on Skype are either 40-50+ or about my age, 23-26.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.