Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jack

Clan Official
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jack

  1. Well done PKM. Great endings. :)
  2. We were disappointing at times, had a portal spammer in our cc which cost us 10 kills and ultimately the win, thanks for the fight RKoF you definitely outperformed. Peaked at 29 very briefly but roughly had 23/24 most of the time.
  3. Tip.It will be back to it's glory days soon. ;)
  4. Warria06 is not a tank! :P Looks like we did well, a recurring problem came up so wasn't able to war, proud of you DO keep up the hard work. Thank you for the fight SE and CA. :)
  5. I think the nature of supply and demand will bring prices down due to the amount of people who'll sell them because they 'knew' about this update. Good for some P2Pers though I guess, although I personally don't know how much it'll benefit the P2P Clan World as I have no inclusion in it. EDIT: Just found out that those prices are fixed or something? 45/46K per alch also I believe. Abit confused now tbh. :oops:
  6. Points system is fine as it is.
  7. I don't think any clan made in today's clan world can surpass a clan like DI. It's hard to compare a remake with the original clan because if the remake wanted to be the exact same clan as the original they'd basically reopen under the same name. Opening under a new name shows to me a desire for a different identity, so comparing Rejuvenation and DI is difficult and probably not the best way of looking at things.
  8. Well done AK. :)
  9. Nicely done PKM. :thumbup:
  10. Good job TK. :thumbup:
  11. Jack replied to Gimingo's topic in Clan Discussions
    Well, if they've been in the clan a long time that can be rewarded with a rank. But you could have a 'better' rank for those 105+, like an upgrade of the new rank, so the lower levels almost miss out which encourages them. This way they're rewarded for their hard work and also giving the clan benefits. You'll find a solution, find what's best for your clan and the position you're in. :)
  12. Welcome to Tip.It. :thumbup: Best of luck in TWR. :)
  13. Looks like AW did well, well done both I guess.
  14. Shame to see you go, had a few good fights with you guys. R.I.P and good luck to your members.
  15. Jack replied to TheBigBoss's topic in Clan Discussions
    We had one hell of a rivalry that will never be forgotten. Good luck to your members. R.I.P.
  16. Looks like you did a good job DW, thank you for the fight and congratulations on the win. :)
  17. I'm embarrassed to be honest, good job SE well deserved win.
  18. Immature spamming kinda ruins the topic, good job though Dragonwood.
  19. True Hatred - although that could sound like a merge between TO and PH. :blink: Dangerous Business and Wilderness Guardians.
  20. It is when you are F2P and trying to make decent money on top of it. Not really...
  21. I'd go with TKO, much more experienced. Old DI V Current RoT - P2P Uncapped PKRI.
  22. Do you even know who Tukuruk is? He's not someone who has a play-off every day.
  23. Looks like a close fight, good job CA.
  24. It's really not hard to train up.
  25. Jack replied to pumkinpie37's topic in Clan Discussions
    I heard they're reopening under a different name, Taco Bell. I could be confused with a different team that just opened though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.