• No Offensive Magic nor Curses,
  • Turrets Arena,
  • Rings Allowed,
  • Dungeoneering Items Allowed,
  • Corrupt Dragon Allowed.

Downie 0wner's Starting: 61

Silent Ember & Condemned Army's Starting: 42

100625170726.png

We started off giving a run for their money, getting KO's after KO's, while they were gradually getting kills for their side. We kept transitioning, giving us free kills from the opposing sniping or just lounging around near our pile. We had great tanks, some people managing to drag them off, while our binds were spot on, not letting them move. We gradually started losing numbers and so did the opposing, we still managed to keep our numbers to 55~ while they kept theres at around 30~. We always kept our kills 20+ above there's so there was no way they could catch up. Good job today D0, you did really well, and thanks for coming. Ending was 178 kills to 141.

Ending:

100625230957.png

War Pictures

100625230936.png

100625231047.png

Good fight SE + CA, thanks for the fight. :thumbup:

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Died twice =o first time ran into a loading screen and got k0ed, second time, purposely died, my corr helm and shield died =p

Was a great fun fight =] thx, looking forward to fighting u guys again. :thumbsup:

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was fun think we did very well for being outnumbered by 20+ the whole fight.

personally the first time i got piled got roflstomped by a loading screen as soon as someone binded me. Almost dragged u guys off 1 min left then a wall of death hit me ( loading screen )

2uhxug9.jpg

Was Fun.

Thanks for the fight DF + T0.

Lot's of Loading Screens, they should fix that.

We did pretty well I'd say for the most part, some times they were only 9-10 above us in kills.

Few Kills, got some good distance on your pile too lol.

van_sig.png

Grats :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

You guys really wasn't outnumbered by 20 the whole fight as we dropped to 45ish while you were still at 35ish but you guys did perform really well. I personally did horrible calling, massive lagg and long loading screens didn't really help out either :/. Gj D0 and good try SA :thumbup:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

You guys really wasn't outnumbered by 20 the whole fight as we dropped to 45ish while you were still at 35ish but you guys did perform really well. I personally did horrible calling, massive lagg and long loading screens didn't really help out either :/. Gj D0 and good try SA :thumbup:

I can vouch for this. New Warlord pl0x? jk :P

Uhh I saw 2 kills (not sure how many I had, I think 2 >.>) but yeah. One included Vannaka so I'm happy :D (<3 Vannaka)

One death, and then at like 5 mins left I had to go so I tried to get piled but I got ignored :(