Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
What are you listening to right now!?
This.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Some questions I have (heal over time, sixth-age circuit, collector's insignia)
1) Apparently, 2% every 5 seconds when within range for the avatar vs 2% every 15 seconds for the bunyip. The clan avatar can take damage and "die" - get sent back to the citadel - so do bear that in mind. 2) Yes, just talk to the Guthixian high druid at the shrine once you have completed the prerequisite quests to claim it. 3) Not sure about this one sorry, guess it could be useful if there is nothing else better you have for the pocket slot, and the RDT drop is more favorable then ordinary drop table for whichever monsters you're killing.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
ironman gear help
Ports can get you the T85 armour as well, though you need a high secondary skill as well to craft it. There's also runic staves for magic available from Runespan, which you could work on, on your way to say 90 Runecrafting for Ports. As for Ranged, I agree with Boris, knives would probably be best - though you can't really smith much above bronze/iron without needing higher and higher smithing levels.
-
A question about courts.
The wiki page contradicts itself - at the top it says you can do the Batch 1 cases with no limits, and a 14 day wait for each of the second batch, and then it says this week's game update removed wait time between cases. Probably it's so rare to get them that it barely makes a difference in any case :rolleyes:.
-
A question about courts.
Again check the Wiki page and click on your specific case and it should give you all the instructions you need/which evidence to uncover to be successful in your case. You will have to follow certain steps based on whether you want to prosecute or defend, so unless you want to do it by trial and error (which will take more time), you probably want to look it up ahead of time.
-
The F2P General Discussion Thread
From what I have heard (admittedly, only one friend, but they seem to have some experience, rune armour, and gravite weaponry), you may be underestimating the difficulty of goblin raids, and also the frequency of drop. I'll have to try it out for myself soon.
-
A question about courts.
You start by talking to the Clerk in the Courthouse, and it's done entirely in there. You get case reports, examine them, talk to the people downstairs, etc., but I don't think you ever leave the courtroom.
-
Why can't F2P have...?
Well if you were an uber-loyal subscriber and never dropped it all these years, you still have the grandfathered rate, right? :P
-
A question about courts.
The wiki page may be slightly out of date but from what I infer you get a small amount of XP, some token rewards (worth 10K-20K in most cases), and a Mystery box, which can contain a bunch of different stuff but is all pretty much worthless. For your case it's just 2K xp and a mystery box - so I wouldn't expect more than around 10K gp worth.
- Today...
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Future Update Discussions
All I can say is: it better have a toggle! Just like the skillcapes, I'm not a fan of the design.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Today...
You might as well take a picture of said kitten and set it for your avatar because, for better or worse, I think that is the only image I will be able to associate you with from now on. :P In other news it's sadly getting warmer here...guess summer will do that. I'm soaked every time I go for a run even early. Maybe I should wake up earlier and go before sunrise...