Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 24,705.
  2. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    172. Aww hope things get better...
  3. If you submit an appeal through account problem or whatever, an admin may be able to help get your account back :). Anyway, yes there benefits to not using Legacy mode, in particular the use of hotkeys. For example, if you want to mine and drop ores, you can just hold down a key to drop all of them instead of right clicking and dropping them manually. Evolution of Combat also uses a bunch of special attacks known as abilities, and you can't use that in Legacy mode. You can solo train Dungeoneering, as long as you're not F2P. Then you start getting penalties :P. Other than that I don't think I have too much to add to the above.
  4. 24,707.
  5. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    170 Tsk, tsk Devnull...
  6. 24,709.
  7. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    I already saw that comic, see what happens when you go away for a few days?! And don't worry Devnull, we can grow old together! 168
  8. How would you guys feel about a minimum threshold on it? I.e., you cannot win the pet on the first 99 kills, then kill #100 has 100x the chance, then normal chance from then forward (or something like that, it would obviously have to avoid gambles somehow)?
  9. Arceus replied to Kevjumba's topic in Rants
    Uhm, "sadist"? Excuse me, but did you perhaps mean "masochist" instead? :uhh: ~D. V. "Erm... Wha? *confused* ..." Devnull Sadist, term for those who derive pleasure from the suffering of others, i.e. making them do an alleged painfully tedious puzzle :XD:.
  10. I spent a good while trying to search but I couldn't seem to find any precise instructions to turn it on. Did you try talking to the main NPC's or looking in settings? And are you sure it was never show again or just ignore for that particular time? It seems like a mystery to me :mellow: .
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Cheer up, I can think of 4 advantages: the other four weekdays. :P
  12. Elite clues have a very small chance of the very valuable drops and I guess it averages out somehow.
  13. Araxxor has two pets though, Barry and Mallory, right?
  14. 24,711.
  15. Glad I could be of some use! :) I'm sorry to hear they dropped your chaotics, that's horrible :S. If you need any further help/have questions, I'm by no means an expert on P2P but you can feel free to PM me in-game and I'll try my best.
  16. Oh so just a typo. I can sleep tonight :P.
  17. The partyhat rips as you try to put it on. Oops!
  18. There are two lists that I know of: List1 List2 You can find how to submit that information within their sites, i.e. click the Community tab on #1 or follow instructions from the home page on #2.
  19. Odd, I wonder why KK breaks the beautiful x/5 pattern :S. It only has one pet right?
  20. Edgeville is the closest furnace to a bank, coming in at 13 squares. You need to have the Easy Varrock tasks completed to access it. There is no furnace in Yanille from what I can see. The next closest furnaces would be Neitiznot and Port Phasmatys. Source: RS Wiki (the table is still helpful although some of the entries do say 'please update'). If you want a furnace AND an anvil, the Combat Academy in Lumbridge is probably your best bet.
  21. I assume you don't have chaotics :S? Frost dragon killing might be good for you, since you have 85 Dungeoneering, but I'm not sure how manageable that is with lower tier weapons than chaotics. It may be doable though, I'm not completely sure. In terms of new D&D's the two that come to mind are Guthixian Caches and the Rune Goldberg Machine. Guthixian Caches is in fact a Divination minigame which provides xp and a few small benefits to training the skill for a short period of time after playing a round. Rune Goldberg Machine allows you to cash in runes for a substance called vis wax. The wax can be used for things like extending your Divine Locations daily limit or Daily Challenges. And if neither of those appeal to you, you can dump your daily supply on the G.E. for a nice profit. The price has been driven up recently in the lead-up to double xp, it seems. All you need to do is figure out which combination of runes gives you the most profit. I won't get into all the details to avoid overwhelming you but you put in 100 (I think?) of each of three different rune types. One rune is the same for everyone, a second is one of X possible choices (just a few I think), and a third is unique to you. You can experiment to see what will produce the most wax, but if you make too many attempts you will get less as well, kind of like a strategy game. There is an FC 'Vis Wax' which I take it helps with the daily combinations. Wilderness Warbands is another D&D that is useful to gain XP in a choice of several skills, but it can be frustrating/hard to get into. You need to get into one of the friends chats for it to have much success. I've heard mixed reports from friends about whether or not it's worth doing, but it may be good to give it a try at some point. Divination is mostly just click and semi-AFK. You can get started at the pale wisp colony by Draynor, and progress to higher level spots from thereon in. You can take advantage of other players' Divine Locations to harvest and get free stuff in the meantime though, as you won't be able to craft very useful stuff at level 1, but you can still harvest say a Divine Mithril Rock, as long as you have 55 mining which you of course do.
  22. There is quite a lot of useful stuff in there like Thieving xp that will steal your heart, an Agility course, a Max Guild with portals that can be attuned to go directly to one of various skill spots, its own Grand Exchange access, and more...
  23. How's your Divination? You could start working on Divine Locations and such :). If you want to finish off Herblore there is a Double XP weekend coming up, so it's not too late to go boss or something to earn some cash for those last few levels, if it's something you're looking to max. That is, if you have/can make some money - what's your gear/cash situation like? And what are your goals/ambitions/etc.?
  24. How Notepad supports Ctrl+left/right to scroll between words, Ctrl+Delete to clear the entirety of the remaining line, but refuses to acknowledge Ctrl+Backspace to delete words. I know, I know, I should download Notepad++...
  25. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    166.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.