Everything posted by Uula
-
your favourite update
The abyss Hunter Improved D Axe
-
Liek Pee em gee! It's poker! *Runs* UPDATED ~ NEW GOAL ~
Woot for poker 8-) Uular > Stakers > all
-
Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?
I'm... Maybe a bit above average, surprising how many people hyt me actually. I never remember peoples names though :|
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Wewt, 1 year gone already! Thanks for all replies :) I will be updating the guide sometime in the next few weeks, so keep looking back
-
Anybody play normal games?
Hmm, we do play lots of strategy board games on the summers. That's when I'm 2 months straight without a computer (yes, totally.) :lol: Some... Settlers Of Catan Puerto Rico Tigris & Euphrates I guess those are the ones that we play the most... And also some new games every now and then.
-
Sworddude's going for QP cape. BLOG COMPLETE!
Lol, my friend trained all way( i think :S he hasn't mentioned anything else ) to 98 smith using iron knives. And yes it has taken him like 1̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâý years already :lol: Anyway, good luck Sworddude, I personally hate quests (140 QP :)
-
guide to fast f2p firemaking
It's not much faster to burn at a bank. I could easily burn 1k/h at the general store, and at maximum focus I would do 1.2k at a bank. My max for Lumby was 1.1k in an hour, and 1.2k for Yanille bank... The difference is less than 10%
-
POLL: Highest Stat?
Can't we say highest RANKED? Tie between fm and wc here... both @511. Although wc wins with 17m+ xp. I wanna sign for firemake though :P
-
<====[Make 90'000 GP an hour! WITH AIR TALISMANS!]====>
Same thing as finding out that the shop restocks 3 pineapples each time you open&close it. At the gnome stronghold :wink: Good guide... Although there are lots of better ways to earn that cash :?
-
white capes...
Why would someone with a legends cape complain anyway :S
-
guide to fast f2p firemaking
If you can make over 200k cash/h in either f2p or p2p(easier with rcing in p2p :P), you should go with yews. The time saved is A LOT if you compare to this. Nice guide anyway, although the way you light your logs doesn't matter a crap... I just tend to do some patterns in the inv and change every time so it doesn't get so monotonous :-#
-
Casino Royale
Yea, it's very possible. At a rl free-roll tourny I was at about a month ago: Qc Jc 8h Jh Kh Anyone half playing the odds would see the possibilities... and it ended up like: Straight (10 to A) Full house (Q full of J) Full house (K full of J) Flush (A high) Quads (J) Strangest hand I've seen, period. Seems really strange to have 3 players with a high pocket pair
-
is barrows worth doing?
You're VERY easily manipulated :shock: I'd do it if I wouldn't stay away from combat.
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Well, you don't even need modification, just that you don't have to bank each time. But the clicking process is identical
-
99 cape or fire
More like 700 :ohnoes: Kale Stille got 99 rc one year after it was released... If it took 8000 hours (even before FFL and abyss!), he must have played 22 hours a day for 360 days straight. Also, Larryr has over 150m rc xp. If he got 99 in 8000 hours, then 150m would be at least 80000 hours. If that was true, he must have played 24/7 since 1997, and RCing came out in 2004(together with RS2)
-
What was your tot. lvl before becoming P2P
824. 71 combat, 93 wc :)
-
99 cape or fire
I combine them, Firemaking cape ftw =P~ Now using spottier cape, got annoying with the "Show emo pls"
-
the benefits of the ring of wealth?
I know for a fact that ring of wealth ruins fire giants. It might give a d med after a looooooong while but it completely deminishes ur chances of scimi drops, and gives you tons of rune arrows, herbs and runes. I've gotte over 1500 rune arrows totally there, without ROW. That's a lot better than the.. 10? rune scims, that I alch anyway.
-
What are your favorite mini-games?
Whats MTK? I enjoy Pyramid Plunder, Trouble Brewing, sometimes Castle Wars, and very rarely I enjoy Pest Control Manage Thy Kingdom! I like Pyramid Plundrer tho \
-
Abyss VS FFL
That's so true. I wish I had bought 91 rc before pure ess.. lost 210k ess a week before the update actually. Was gonna use at abyss though.
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Thanks, and grats for 99 fletching! I'm gonna try the up-down thing when I get training herblore soon, thanks :)
-
Has anybody noticed...
Went to f2p to show mine to a friend, like 2 hours after they came. Old :P
-
Little hunter research (lvl 60+)
I saw thehate at dashing kebbits :^o Heard it's 60k+ /h
-
Little hunter research (lvl 60+)
I got almost 40k xp in 45 minutes at red chinchompas, that's 52k/h :P
-
What is Your Favourite Skill
Woodcutting or firemaking. Hunter is close to the top aswell