Everything posted by Uula
-
Kelvin's Guide to Fletching v1
Oh lol, I didn't pay attention to the stringing thing... It really doesn't say much about how to do it, and I don't understand the setup.. Tell more and I'll comment! :) (You know, I wrote a whole guide on the subject :-$ )
-
Evil Cabbage!
The other one is darker.... Hmm? :idea:
-
Kelvin's Guide to Fletching v1
Yes... It's better than the last "Guide to Fletching" though, where the writer was 43 fletching.... I don't recommend making Magic longbows, as the logs take ages to buy. But otherwise your guide is pretty correct... At least it doesn't tell us to make magic shorts lvs 80-85 :lol: You could write that magic logs are good to buy if you happen to see someone selling a good amount of them for a decent price. They're pretty hard to hunt on the market otherwise... At least that was the case a year ago when I still trained fletching. Please someone correct me if it's changed :oops: But other than that, it's not bad as I already said. Good luck! :)
-
Fast snape grass or money making guide
You'll probably need 10k max to start it... Then you sell 270 snape grass for 130k and voilÃÆÃâÃâà, you got cash for 130 more runs.
-
Where to train!
I trained mostly at Legends guild Shadow warriors, got a shield left half :-w And I guess Stronghold Of Security is good too, haven't tried though...
-
What was your first barrows item from chest?
T Hammers after about 15 runs or so, alched them for 76k \
-
Favorite RuneScape 'Settings'
Detail: Low / High Screen Brightness: Dark / Normal / Bright / Very Bright Mouse Buttons: One / Two Chat Effects: On / Off Split Private Chat: On / Off Accept Aid: Yes / No Music Volume: (low detail) / Off / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 Effect Volume: (low detail) / Off / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 Auto Retaliate: On / Off (low detail) on music and effect volume isn't needed, sounds work on both high & low now :wink:
-
Ice Gloves?
Yes, just kill the queen again. I had to do this for Desert Treasure But... I don't know about multiple
-
Firemaking
Yes it's very fast. My record was 99k xp in an hour, with only 1 or 2 misclicks :^o
-
how much better is dragon axe than rune?
From what I've heard...Rune and Dragon axes are exactly the same except the looks and the special. :shock: It's basically a scam! :o ~Rcty Now the Dragon axe is lv 61 to use instead of the old 41, and cut obviously a bit faster than rune. But earlier, there was no difference. I'll be testing it as soon as I get one
-
pc on red halloween mask
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=3554686#3554686 Post there
-
Regarding Guthans in the Fight Caves
It only heals every 5-10th hit... Like all Barrows specials. But yes when it does, it heals 1:1. Wrong section by the way And I suggest NOT using guthans at under 90 melees... I wasted 7m when trying with guthans
-
Anyone have trouble with personal music when playing rs?
... what sound update? :o
-
Your 10 Day "Aim"
78 fishing 80 cooking 45 farming 60 crafting and maybe 50 herblore
-
Locations IRL?
Gothenburg, Sweden. Born in Tampere, Finland, that's why my profile says that =P~ (just so people would identify me as finnish)
-
Any high lvls that refuse or cant get a fire cape?273 names!
Uular, 89, too much lag to switch prayers at Jad (and some lack of skill) But I gave gotten to healers 3 times thx to ralphwiggum's guide
-
a werid glitch
It's not a fake, it's a real glitch that has been posted before... It's caused by lag when logging in
-
a werid glitch
Only fake pictures in the gallery EDIT: Gosh too slow with reporting :wall:
-
The 1st barrows set u bought
Torags w/o hams... First and only with weapon was Guthans
-
Ever wondered if your character is "good"? 30k+ Views!!
17,3 :-w Zzzamorak is like 445,3 :shock: The rate is highly flawed, it totally depends on combat level. Someone in f2p that just came from tut island has 10. something, does it mean they're experience players?
-
Am I lucky?? (Defenders)
2178 is the coolest level there is :^o ... And I haven't even visited the Warrior's guild :lol:
-
What the heck?
RuneScape was released in January 2001, and RuneScape 2 came April or May 2004 EDIT: No it's March 2004 :oops:
-
Manage Thy Kingdom question
Okay, thanks :)
-
Manage Thy Kingdom question
If I put 750k in my coffers, it will take 75k today, but then there's only 675k left, will it then only take 67.5k tomorrow?
-
Biggest mistake in runescape?
Losing 7.5m worth of ess to a lurer Wearing a red mask when fighting Dessous in DT, 8m lost there... Quitting and coming back... Gave away ~5-6m worth of stuff. Trying Fight Caves 7 times with Guthans, without realising my melees aren't enough.(This was before I read muggis guide :( )