Everything posted by Uula
-
POH closer than we think? (April)
Yes you're right, they update the .java files, compile them, then just restart server to make the changes appear on the server. If this is real, it could be possible to spawn the items on a private server, and reveal pics of them... I wonder why they add them before the real update though.
-
POH closer than we think? (April)
I believe that site is used for ID's to be used for spawning items on private servers... It's kinda hacking RuneScape, so it's illegal.
-
Are nechs now more profitable then abbys.... ????
They will. More and more people are becoming 85 slayer now... almost daily. Not to mention the hundreds already milking abby demons for them. It's a matter of time before they become even cheaper. More players reach 70 Attack each day mate, supply and demand 20% of those 70+ attack are f2p, and 50% or more can't afford whip
-
Who wants to make me a sig?
Here's something i just made... Took me like 5-10 minutes, just wanted to try :D It's not so good, but it wasn't hard to make either.. The harder the better .. Usually :P
-
World 116
Same for world 80... EDIT:There USED to be a gap at 80, seems like it's fixed now
-
How long do you play RS a day?
3-5 hours on weekdays, up to 12 hours on sundays. I don't play on wednesday and saturday AT ALL (If my mom is at home that is :P )
-
two prays at same time =)!?
Don't you call that a fake? Any edited pic is a fake :!:
-
party finished, post comments+pics on other thread, ty
22:00(10 pm) 8 pm for GMT
-
If a super genie lamp would lift a skill up to 99...
I would drop trade it to a noob and get 99 ranged with 10 hp :twisted:
-
party finished, post comments+pics on other thread, ty
Too bad that you're leaving Sk8er, we'll all miss you :( You've been through alot in rs, with the hack and everything, and it's amazing how you just recover so dam fast! Farewell Sk8er, we'll miss you. I won't miss the party :P
-
New Shark Fishing Area
I wouldn't walk on that dock if i was you... It just doesn't look steady :lol:
-
Runscape invasion
Lol, sounds funny. Gotta check it out some day
-
Help with World Map
Good point E thanks for pointing that out. Yea there have just been so many quests since last update that I'm not sure thought it would be helpful for people to just post what they have noticed. I'm going to go through those update and corrections link and post a list of what I have. Will be up soon. Thanks for the Help Uular and Xena_dragon :) I just posted the quests :oops:
-
Help with World Map
-Waterbirth Island -Lletya -Agility Pyramid -Nardah & desert north of it. -Whole Falador needs a new map -Burgh de Rott -Desert Pyramid quarry -Ape Atoll agility course -Mudskipper point -Transportation symbols for canoes -Mage Training Arena -Outpost north of Underground Pass Quest Icons: Lumbridge kitchen ( Recipe for Disaster ) Port Phasmatys Pub ( Cabin Fever ) River Salve temple ( Devious Minds ) The Quarry named above ( Enakhra's Lament ) Draynor Village ( A Fairy Tale, Part one ) Varrock castle courtyard ( Garden of Tranquility ) The Outpost named above ( Making History ) Gertrudes house ( Rat Catchers ) West side of Falador castle ( Recruitment Drive ) South of al Kharid bank ( Shadow of the Storm ) Nardah ( Spirits of the Elid ) East burthorpe ( A Tail of Two Cats ) Falador park ( Wanted! ) North of Port Phasmatys ( Rum Deal ) Lletya ( Mourning Ends pt. 2 ) West Yanille ( Hand in the Sand ) More coming
-
PKers ruined my day =(
When you die with untradeables, they get destroyed, so neither you or your pkers can get them. You shoulda dropped the pouches, then picked em up after you die
-
Dragon Pick Axe
for release towards the end of this year
-
Dragon Pick Axe
ya... that'll be a long time. I remember last year they said they would be out by the end of the year... they never came out. They never said by the end of what year though :roll: They didn't? :lol: They even said "honestly"
-
To dangerious to trade
This still doesn't stop anyone from trading in wilderness, a guy at edge dungeon traded me my arrows today, there just is that lil message in the chat box when you trade. I also knew that trading in wildy is dangerous, but the trader was 23 lvs higher than me in lv 1 wildy.. But had a lv 85 ancient mage pure friend.
-
To dangerious to trade
I lost all my ess on that scam... 211k of it to be exact. I was gonna sell 100k ess to a lv 107, she was waiting at the bridge at wildy border, she traded me, i showed the ess, she said "Lemme calc" then some ancient mage friend of hers came and froze me :S This happened too fast for me to even think about dropping my stuff, so don't bother flaming me I couldn't expect that a lv 107 could have a friend at exactly the right level Well, that was the end of my rc career, 211k ess, and full mime. BTW this happened a week ago :oops:
-
Random Ways to Train and Make Money
stop Talking Like This Especially Because You Dont Use Caps In The Beginning Of A Phrase, And It's Annoying To Read This. Ontopic: I mostly firemake:P or cut willows :o
- Guide to Powerfletching
-
Silly banned words
If i write "lez" it doesn't get censored, if i write "rulez" it says "ru***", but if i write "r ulez" or something similar, it won't bleep... lol "ea" is'nt in jagex's dictionary, the numbers = nothing, so it bleeps the word arse in bars 600 ea
-
Combat as a percent of total XP - now with data and charts!
Like i care, i got the lowest % :P Tho your herblore is impressive.
-
Combat as a percent of total XP - now with data and charts!
Still, very good total. I'm impressed. Mine would be much lower if I didn't have all those combat levels. I got the lead over Misplacedme now tho, by as much as .6% :P Poont 8)
-
Combat as a percent of total XP - now with data and charts!
1) 47,250,407 2) 5,272,311 3) .112 So 11.2% Just wc and fletch are like 68% of my total xp :oops: I guess I'll add mine: Combat skill levels 1) 1397 2) 469 3) 33,57% Combat level 1) 1397 2) 84 3) 16.63