Everything posted by Uula
-
Unsatisfied with RuneScape private messaging? Click here.
Would dwarves be any better? I want goblins tho. :oops:
-
Unsatisfied with RuneScape private messaging? Click here.
Santa DOES exist in Finland, many kids 3-7 years old here send a letter to him before christmas... then he reads some of them on live TV. Pretty cool huh?
-
Unsatisfied with RuneScape private messaging? Click here.
Sounds too realistic :lol: The only person I've ever written a letter to irl, is Sana Claus. Seriously. I'd like it more like the forum PM's :oops:
-
Runescape Versions
I believe they would just add a bar before you load a server, where you can pick a language, but everyone will still play the same game, even though it would look different for everyone. Could be a little hard to buy and sell stuff if they got different names but... I doubt they would add a new version of the game or such.
-
Coke and Pepsi: Is there really a difference in taste?
And... Which of those tastes better? I don't know anyone who has tasted any of them :oops: Coke tastes a lot better in my opinion, i can't really say now what the difference is, as it's been years since i drank Pepsi for the last time :P But i could taste the difference, blindfolded what difference does it make? You know.. there's a secret difference in the sparkles :oops:
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Cool 8) rpm111, no need to sticky any guide, there's a link to all of the good ones in the Tip.It archive of wisdom sticky :P
-
Coke and Pepsi: Is there really a difference in taste?
And... Which of those tastes better? I don't know anyone who has tasted any of them :oops: Coke tastes a lot better in my opinion, i can't really say now what the difference is, as it's been years since i drank Pepsi for the last time :P But i could taste the difference, blindfolded
-
Favorite TV Shows?
Regurarly: Mythbusters The Simpsons Sometimes: American Chopper Viva la Bam Jackass Pimp My Ride
-
Guide to Powerfletching
I don't want you to either :P Bump the post up :shock:
-
Memorable moments in video\pc games
Oh ya, Doom ! Certain monsters are REALLY scary, especially the spiders and the demons that throw those green flashy things... Also it's terrifying on Doom 2 if you type the cheat to get to lv 32.. that monster.... oh god...*faints* I remember some moments when playing FFIX, and also some in Elasto Mania, that were really cool and that i will remember forever
-
How Do YOU Pronounce Ardougne?
I think it's something like ar-doon aswell. But.. do you paste your sig in every post you make? :S
-
Guide to Powerfletching
YAY even more new posts :) I know many of you already knew this method, but for the majority it's something new and useful to know. Thanks. And thanks to everyone else too :D
-
POH finally coming?
Tee-hee... Jagex humor
-
more untradable stuff
Are these items f2p or p2p? I can see that most of the items are supposed to be gotten from people in p2p world... It would be cooler to have them f2p too.. 90+ stats aren't that common in f2p, would be ALOT cooler there :wink:
-
FireMaking?
Firemaking = Easy total levels, exp. Thats EXACTLY what I'm looking for.
-
This is what happens when boredom gets the best of you....
i think it was on sunday... well i felt EXTREMELY bored of firemaking, so i went to my friend that was mining at Al-Kharid Chasm mine.. i joined him mining, but afcourse i got bored, so i started following random low-levels and calling them my king and stuff... then my friend joined me... so we walked all way to rimmington mine and followed noobs.. when we got there, we just played a while with the ingame emotes, got a couple of joy jumps precisely timed with each other, and i took this pic :arrow: Ah well i guess thats it.
-
what was your best of luck?
LMAO irl :lol: On topic: I have never had any luck. Seriously... well i got a shield half from my like 400th shadow warrior
-
Frogs, Mimes, Drill Demons, and Freaky Foresters?
Frog:5 Mime:5 or 6 Freaky forester&drill demon:0
-
has anyone else had frog 3 times!!!
I've had it 5 times, 3 times just saying eww the 2 others i took my token... i just dropped the tokens tho
-
guide to going f2p with a full bank (AOW discussion)
Well why not have some in your bank, if you CAN
-
how do you pay your way?
There's already a thread about exactly the same thing. Go to http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=384995&highlight= Personally, i craft nats in abyss.
-
~~ Your Skill Experience Per Hour ~~
Firemaking-95k exp an hour(lumby general store) Woodcutting-~50k at draynor willows (in a low populated MEMBERS ONLY world) Fletching-~270k, stringing magic longs
-
What Is Your Money Maker?
- How much do you play RS?
4 Hours on the day. At least 3 on the night. On Sundays, like an additional 5-6 hours. I play 4 weekdays + Sunday every week. Thats about 40 hours a week, rofl like a real job.- What's the dumbest thing you've done in game?
Bought 5k willow at 325 ea (1575k) when buying yew for my fletching 99. Also the times i've died with a red mask(there are 3 of em), the worst probably was the one during desert treasure, i went to kill the dude at the graveyard in morytania, tho i had no idea what prot i should use, so i turned melee prot on and... paniced.... and died. I had the same feeling for the large loss as i had when i got my 99 stats, heart bolting faster etc. rofl i got really excited. - How much do you play RS?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.