Everything posted by Screechingmu
-
One of my worst runescape days ever...
Go die in a hole please... Sorry to hear about the loss rodyle, you'll get it back (again), perhaps earning even more cash then before, and good luck getting ole fire cape back... #-o As for me, I lost everything when my main was banned @80m of rares and stuff, not to mention 2 99's and my firecape... Well im back on my feet on my new character, almost 10m networth :)
-
My Story.
Very interesting read thank you.
-
ice troll slaying for shields and money
Might want to include accumulator in the guide, since it has a very handy feature and a positive range bonus.
-
Is evil Bob taking over world 99?
While sitting in edge fletching, ive seen SOOO many people being teled away by randoms, actually just as I wrote this someone got a mime lol. Ive gotten 2 mimes, 1 maze, and 1 evil twin in only a few hours of sitting around fletching lol.
-
Starting Over From Scratch
When I was starting from scratch I did a few level 1 clue scrolls getting some nice items that I later sold. From then on you can merchant various things (guides are everywhere)
-
Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!
In complete failure Why are numbers to the "0" power always 1?
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
0/10
-
Amazing way to cooking F2P - R.I.P.
Nice Guide, I saved a kitten, that was a close call.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
5/10 Seen you here and there
- Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?
-
THE NEWB IS BAAAACK! TOOK A NICE LONG BREAK!
Screechingmu slaps mat around a bit with a large trout Gratz on the cmb level.
-
Zoid time to dim. Added Oldest Pro Cs Vid
Obviously..... he is a "leet" hacker..... P.s. where have you been in irc :o
-
I Don't Want to Go! (Not yet, at least) - 17 Supporters!
Good idea, I support, I hate it when they just randomly tele you away.
-
~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!
Your potted stats wont decrease if you click on one of the skill menues.
-
~|92 Fishing - Now What?|~
You can try the karajama docks, but its usually crowded there... If you dont feel like fishing, wcing and firemaking are easy on f2p :)
-
The Fight Caves
With 45 defence, i'm not 100% sure if i should use this guide or the guide to do it without defence.... Any help?
-
Best Clue Reward Ever? Post it here.
Got a black cav and rune kite(t) in a clue off of anakous yesterday, Sorry about no pic, was in wildy when i opened it :).
-
BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&
42 pages jeeze toast, your such a noob :P
-
where did u get a d left half
Have only gotten a d-med and d-axe, both complements of Mr. Daganoth Rex.
-
oh dear im stuck on shilo village!
Taken From Guide: Trufitus: Use the scrolls and remains on him. Then read the scrolls yourself. Now go to the statue near Trufitus' hut and bury the remains. The ghost of Zadimus will pop up - listen to him and he will give you a bone shard. Go back and tell Trufitus that you buried the remains, he will then tell you about a tomb you have to find.
-
oh dear im stuck on shilo village!
http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=49 Try looking there.
-
unburnable cooking lvls with cooking gauntlets
Lobs- 68 Swords- 81 Sharks- 94 Monks- Guants to effect cooking Taken from here http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=cooki ... e.htm#burn
-
99 defence completed! I'll find some new goals soon
Looks like so far so good, gl with the final push to 99 construction.
-
Idiotic Skill Cape Emotes
Interesting ideas, some of those are pretty funny.
-
How Old Is your 'main' ?
Getting close to 3 years i believe.