Everything posted by gameboypen
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Good work, Wephy babe!
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
My hunter > yours. Wub you COL~ 8-)
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
:( Sorry to hear about that. Nice work already and gl the rest of 200m. BTW, I have 11k Maples to sell, pm sometime.
-
50 (+4) Dagannoth King drops :)
8-) That smiley is you mate.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Good work. Flares > Ele bottom ftw. BTW your 85 Fletching should be before the fm levels.
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Very neat layout tbh. Keep up the skilling btw. Very hawt. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks mate. I forgot to add you to mah blog list. Your there now. Operator280 Ok well I needed some money so I alched and got 72 Mage, thing is that I thought I had the exact amount of alchs for it on me, I was wrong. I have a lot of homework today and a Piano competition tommorow, so I won't be on much. Heres the level anyways. - 1565 total EDIT: Oh yeah I just added a 'Marketplace' section under other. [hide=Marketplace] Selling 11k Maple Logs - 75ea Rune Helm h3 - TBD Saradomin Plateskirt - 200k Buying None atm.[/hide] There is probably more things I should add though. Prices are negotiable.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Your so awesomo. Gl with little Agony.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks matie! Thanks, yes I did and Thankjoo. : I didn't think I had any trace of Santa goals in my blog left. Unless you mistook my 'Completed Goals' section for part of goals. :-k But thanks anyway. You know too much about me, and thanks. :XD: Ohh em gee! Noesssss! Why thankyou! :uhh: :) Ok I wanted to bump this when all the people are online, but have a reason too. So I'm going to post the Gian Pouch drop. Note: I know this isn't too rare and that you can even get it at any RC level as a drop. But I got a picture with the Abby Demon laying the Pouch, I r cool.
-
Shey was here!
Shey is way too fast.. I wub joo
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Very nice trip, . And wow 50 personal drops, gratz.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Awesome work mate.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Good work, Heph. Enjoy hurting poor metallic dragons.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Wow, I'm getting unpopular. :( Well after lots of stop and starts I have acheived 75 Runecrafting. - 1564 total Thanks to Sjakie and Heph for coming.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
That is one 'cull' drop. :XD: I'm so funny.
-
The Emerging Runescape Intellectual Class
There all real sites.... And yes it is true, there is a growing number of 'intelluctual' players.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
: : Okay this morning I went to Heph's 99 party, which involved Hided 'n' Seek. The first clue, I randomly ran around, went to the Grand Tree going down to the second story, where I thought nah wouldn't be here.... -.- But it was fun nonetheless. Heres a picture/s. And while running to the glider to go to that big tree, I checked my Tree for 63 Farming. - 1563 total
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
So cool. Wub ya~! I stopped taking picutres for some reason, oh well. I wub joo 4eva!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
You betta. And stop beating me. : Thanks Led. You are now blessed by the Burnt Meat. Noit much done today. So this is pretty much a bump.
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
So many levels. *gasp* Keep it up.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Now with more <3
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
<3<3
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Yay, I'll be there (I hope)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Your so retro thanks. : Thanks TOG for 54 Hunter. -1562 total
-
Shey was here!
Shey so wiked, asome, and kul.