Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. Two posts in a row, but whatever. Gravenhurst - Flashlight Seasons (Album) So, so, SO amazing. Track 5 (The Diver) in particular is so hauntingly beautiful..
  2. Earlier: Radiohead - Kid A (Album) Freaking awesome. Now: Radiohead - OK Computer (Album) Not quite as awesome, but still good. Next: of Montreal - Satanic Panic in the Attic (Album) I've always overlooked this album. Whenever I'm in the mood for of Montreal, I just listen to one of their two later albums. It'll be interested to see whether this one is any good.
  3. ^crawl in a hole and die, along with all the lame [wagon] Nu-Metal bands. That wasn't very nice..
  4. Wow.. You look so much like a guy I know, only with shorter hair. It's uncanny. And I'm not trying to attack the Mods, but have they just been ignoring this thread (In terms of indexing pictures)?
  5. Haha, that's a very cool story. :) I don't really have many stories about meeting my friends. I first went to school two years ago, and before 2005 I had about 3 friends. I met a few people at a camp who go to the same school I now go to, so I had a few friends in my year which made it easier to meet everybody. There's onyl 50 people in my year, so everyone knows everyone else pretty much. The only one of my current friends I actually remember meeting was Lauren--I met her at said camp. We were both standing around, and I thought she was about 23 (we were both 15). I have no idea how the conversation started, but we started talking, shared names, then she started quoting Dr. Suess (my name is Sam). Awesome.
  6. -.- Would I be wrong if I said that the Video Games subforum didn't exist 3 years ago?
  7. Intriguing replied to Turbobart's topic in Off-Topic
    Actually I'd rather it if you just stopped making threads altogether. And the point is, this was a news thread about an event that happened three years ago. If you had some information on the Pope, like he was dying or whatever, then I could possibly understand bumping the thread, but you didn't. You just asked some stupid question that you could have just as easily Wiki'd.
  8. Intriguing replied to Turbobart's topic in Off-Topic
    3 year bump? You got balls, man. Not the first time he's done it either. Can we just re-ban him for... something?
  9. Nice work Lionheart. ;) As for my flaws.. I lack drive when it comes to things that are important but don't interest me, I'm far too results-oriented, I'm a huge hypocrite (and yet I hate hypocrites), and I hold anger and other emotions in to the extent where I'm sure I'm going to get a tumour or something from it (or that could be a good thing. I'm not sure.).
  10. Thank your lucky stars that Yaff doesn't really post here anymore. :)
  11. Bruce opened up a telecomm division that dealt with cell phones. Fox asked him about it at one point. It was foreshadowing for later when we saw the cell phone sonar machine. Oh right, thank you! OK. You can ignore my rant about the phones now. :)
  12. Burzum - Det Som Engang Var (Album) Nothing spectacular.
  13. @ Mlb: I'm fairly certain Heaven Shall Burn aren't Satanic, but thanks anyway.. @ Rushrock: I'm just listeneing to Shadow on their MySpace. Pretty chill song, I really like the chorus. Thanks for the recommendation! As for what I think you should listen to, I'm basing it on a few of your replies in the "What are you listening to" thread. I'm under the impression you like Indie, so I'm gonna recommend of Montreal. I apologize if you've already heard of them. As for albums to check out, I'd recommend Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer? and The Sunlandic Twins--their two latest albums. [Last.FM] I'm fair sure I'm now addicted to this thread.
  14. I don't expect it to be completely realistic, that would be stupid. I realise it's a superhero movie, so I'm not going to start complaining about how Batman has ridiculously accurate timing. [hide=Example]Batman driving his batmobile in the way of the rocket in the big chase scene.[/hide] But things like the whole cellphone thing just made the movie seem cheap, like they couldn't think of a realistic way to do it so they took the easy way out. It might just be me though. The presence of realism in any movie makes it a more enjoyable movie for me. Similarly with games. I don't enjoy playing games where you can get shot 300 times from 5 meters away and still be alive--it cheapens it. I'll agree with the first statement for the most part. I think that is a contributing facotr for most people, but it wasn't for me. But then again, I'm not one of the people syaing the movie was horrible--I loved it. I just thought certain elements cheapened it. Again, I'm fine with him having a hell of a lot of money and awesome gadgets. The thing thjat annoyed me about the cellphone thing was how he did it in such a short period of time--and even moreso that it wasn't explained to us at all (unless I just blanked out for a few minutes).
  15. I honestly have no idea if you'll like this band, and they're fairly famous for black metal, so you've probably already heard of them (they weren't in your Last.FM though), but you should check out Dark Funeral. I'm basing that recommendation pretty well solely on the fact that Gorgoroth is in your top 50. [Last.FM]
  16. Awesome. :) Just wondering, are you doing this as a form of employment, or just as a hobby? Either way, looks like you've been really successful. Keep up the good work!
  17. Can this thread now be about cake?
  18. Why would you bump this thread? WHY!? I don't know if you noticed, but it's over two years old..
  19. They could have at least put SlipKnot in there..
  20. Thanks again Adio. As for Lenticular, I have absolutely no idea what kind of music you're into, but only a crazy person wouldn't like hip-hop, so you should check out Madvillain. It's a collaboration the MC MF DOOM and the producer Madlib. Really amazing, original hip-hop. Even if you're not into hip-hop, I'd seriously recommend checking out this group. [Last.FM]
  21. Intriguing replied to Distracted's topic in Off-Topic
    Forums, MSN, 4chan, CSS, guitar, violin are probably the most common. If my boredness lasts for too long, I'll usually just go hang out with someone (in the real world).
  22. Back o' Bourke Splashe Cola anyone? So good..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.