What are your flaws?

TheChamp

Gonna do you a favour and give you a chance here and rewrite your post for you:

Hello everyone, what are your flaws? My flaw is that I don't have very good English :oops:

~Lionheart_0

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya people say i need learn speak english yet i don0 y they are complain if they are understand. other that i no have a flawwwwww!!!!!!! \'

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

Nice work Lionheart. ;)

As for my flaws.. I lack drive when it comes to things that are important but don't interest me, I'm far too results-oriented, I'm a huge hypocrite (and yet I hate hypocrites), and I hold anger and other emotions in to the extent where I'm sure I'm going to get a tumour or something from it (or that could be a good thing. I'm not sure.).

Cool.

I'm pretty much the same as you guys (minus the bad English Brothers) ...Except I'll hang with Atlas instead,since in AoM his God Power is Implode ::'

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Not sure you can even call it a "flaw", but I'm somewhat of a megalomaniac.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

First and foremost, I'd say social skills. I'm better than most of my friends, but I still have no idea how to handle social situations. -.-

Then there's also a lack of...Strength. Or fat. Depending on how you want to look at it. I'm not weak to the point of being able to be literally crushed, but I'm not strong at all. But then again, I'm quite agile (Supposedly) so that makes up for it.

I also have absolutely no artistic talent. If the teacher actually knew who I was, I would have failed art this past year.

It may not be entirely a flaw, but I'd say my curiosity as well. I'm too curious, I seek as much information as possible. Usually, this can make me smarter, but it often has some...Consequences...

And my perfectionism/paranoia/OCD. Don't know what you would call it. Things have to be done a certain way, and like my curiosity there can be consequences.

Oh, and the fact that my vision is rapidly decreasing. #-o

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I act like an arsehat and my family never takes me serious. They think I'm a ignorant [bleep]y kid. Gotta work on that. :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Im super shy. I rarely talk or speak up in public. I only act normal when Im with my best friends who Ive known for awhile. Its hard for me to make friends because I dont start a conversation. I think Im sort of like this also because my voice sounds weird. Its really high and I was always teased about it :(

Also, Im not very strong and muscular in the torso and arms and all. I have skinny arms and wrists :( Im trying to work out, lift weights and all though, but like penguingeek3, i make up in my quickness and agility. Im fast and quick on my feet, probably because I used to play soccer when I was growing up and well, you dont use your hands and arms much there...

1icyna.png

I'm sensitive, I oftentimes overanalyze things, I SUCK at maintaining conversations - particularly on the phone or in person. If the other person is keeping the conversation alive then I can continue it, but I can never be the main "topic-starter" if you will. And I constantly go over past conversations/actions in my head, which causes me to eventually think of a MUCH better thing to say/do than what I actually said/did.. it drives me crazy.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I have a temper, but you have to really make me mad for me to use it. I also sort of freak out if a lot of things go wrong at once. I'm shy with new people, so I don't talk to people I don't know much. I'm sort of scared of hieghts, so makes me think twice about doing things up high (some hieights, depends if it's like a wobbly bridge or something, roller coasters are ftw 8-) )

Thats about all I can think of for now. Probably have more #-o

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

And I constantly go over past conversations/actions in my head, which causes me to eventually think of a MUCH better thing to say/do than what I actually said/did.. it drives me crazy.

I always do that. The better the thing you wanted to say is, the worse you'll feel about yourself. :P

And I constantly go over past conversations/actions in my head, which causes me to eventually think of a MUCH better thing to say/do than what I actually said/did.. it drives me crazy.

I always do that. The better the thing you wanted to say is, the worse you'll feel about yourself. :P

OMG I do that all the time too. I get caught off gaurd at times and don't take as much time to think about responses and actions, and I think back at how I could do them better. Another flaw to add to the list :wall: Atleast I'm not the only one. ::'

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Is this a flaw?: I can talk for hours one on one with anyone who isn't an [wagon] hole, but put me in a group of five+ and I will barely talk at all. More than relatively, considering there are more people in the group. This results in people being confused why they thought I was a quiet person after spending less than three minutes with them. Tad annnoying really, I suppose I just have to learn how and when to interject.

I have little drive, stemming from little emotion. I can't remember the last time I smiled when I wasn't [semi]laughing, and I have an even harder time remember the last time I yelled, for any reason. Consequently, I am often indifferent to people, regardless of how obnoxious/weird or kind/interesting they are.

I overthink crap like crazy.

I'm a sore loser. A really sore loser. I mean, I may have no emotion anywhere but losing, especially in online gaming. Seriously, you do not want to see me lose. I will whine like no there's no tomorrow.

Ah yes, one more: if I pass an object with reflective qualities, I WILL look at myself in it for a minimum of five seconds if I have not already done so in the past thirty-eight seconds.

I'm pretty much the same as you guys (minus the bad English Brothers) ...Except I'll hang with Atlas instead,since in AoM his God Power is Implode

If you hang with Atlas he'll try and trick you into holding the sky for him for eternity, duh.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Same thing.

Another flaw it that when attending lessons, should the teacher hold me (Not the whole class) back for more than 15 mins, I would usually get really pissed.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Well I'm far too hotheaded for my own good. I think I've improved on that although though \' I'm very strong-minded and opinionated, my mum thinks that's why I want to be a journalist (subliminal messaging or something, or just making people agree with me :? ) I jump to conclusions too soon and because of the first couple of things I said I tend to offend people alot, but always accidentally. Other than that I'm alright really. #-o Please believe me lol