What are your flaws?

TheChamp

I would say misanthropy is my biggest problem, but it's not particularly something I'd like to correct. I've got the social skills and all that, I just don't like very many people.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im deaf in one ear and i need glasses, besides that im ugly. flaws are gud \'

On a good note though, im very smart for my age (not that hard when most people my age are out drinking/smoking/stabbing someone ect.)

Edit: another thing good about me is i can prove almost anyone wrong, assuming they are wrong of course. (I love it when I make people speechless, its like they think they will be right if they dont answer :roll: )

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

I have a low voice that virtually no one can hear unless I make a point to raise it. I am partially deaf, so maybe that has something to do with it, but it drives me crazy when others say "What?" every other sentence.

I hate being wrong. Furthermore, when I realize I am wrong I hate admitting it to people. Usually I'll quietly revise my position and pretend I never thought the other way.

Normally I am a very mild person, but with certain people I have an extremely short temper and it's pretty explosive whenever I do burst.

p2gq.jpg

N0M, you reminded me...

It's kind of related to my anti-social-ness, but I mumble, stutter, and mixed in with my extremely low voice (For my age, at least), basically no one can understand me. I almost always have to repeat things twice. I'm so used to hearing "What?" now...Only twice have I ever given a good oral presentation that people could understand. (And there's another flaw, I'm really shy...And hate public speaking...)

I also can't stand failure. If you want to attack me sometime, just do it after I fail. It's partially because I'm so used to being right, and that's my reputation at school. When I get something wrong, I feel like my reputation goes down. That I'm not seen as smart anymore. So if you ever want to attack me, just do it after I fail.

And...My temper. It was terrible a few years ago, better now though. I still get mad pretty easily, but what can you expect from a teen?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'm overly stubborn

I have a horrible attention span

I usually just reply to people that I don't know very well with 1 word answers (accidentally, it's pretty much a bad habit)

I'm finding I actually like a couple songs from the plain white tees..

Range_0r.png

Anyways, BBL OFF TO SLEEP WITH A RACCOON

I can mke people seem like they are wrong even when they are very right, which isn't always good. My eyelashes are so long I can't wear sunglasses without having my eyelashes bent backwards. I find public speaking hard. I'm shy. And I sometimes ramble.

Forgetful, Angry at random times, talk to myself about random events that happened when I'm alone

I have 2 friends to talk to by myself

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Forgot to mention I have an extremely short attention span. It's gotten so bad I will often lose interest in what people are saying and ask "What?" every time they pause because I was thinking of something else and forgot they were talking. I think it gets on some peoples' nerves :-k

I have that same issue. My fiance gets pissed every time i do that to him.

Lets see...

I'm clumsy. I'm a space-shot. I'm overweight. I am loud, obnoxious, and tend to offend people because I don't hold back anything and can be excruciatingly blunt, to the point that it hurts. I get angry very easily, especially when things don't go as planned, or people are being stupid. I hate crowds of people, because of the stupid mob mentality. I have a spelling complex, derived from the fact that no one can spell or pronounce my name correctly the first time. I'm an uber-perfectionist, everything has to be perfect.

I think that's all.

I thought there was a rule against all one colour posting?

Anyway:

Im a fair bit of a worrier, which is quite a pain as gets me down real easy

I used to lie far to much, to pretty much everyone but that seems to have slowed down

I impluse buy games, which is sometimes good and bad

Im quite a realest/pestimistic person

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

I don't get out as often as I should.

Don't get me wrong, I have a crapload of friends, but I hang out only with two of them most of the time and they live in my neighborhood.

Heh, that's like me, except I live a half-mile back on a private drive that's on a street that's on the outskirts of a town that's on the outskirts of main civilization. So I don't even have anyone in my neighborhood, and it's a pain for transportation as I don't have my license yet.

p2gq.jpg

I'm a depressed, self centered back stabbing disloyal person who will achieve nothing in life due to my lack of determination and enthusiasm, I'd put them down as my main flaws, to many minor ones to list.

I really can say I have a low self esteem, and perhaps that I just am way too optimistic.

That sounds.... contradictory.

Then again, I am a pessimist with a huge ego... so maybe not.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I really can say I have a low self esteem, and perhaps that I just am way too optimistic.

Same here. That's actually pretty weird. :-k

Same here. That's actually pretty weird. :-k

It's hard for me to accept my own qualities, (perhaps to the point of living with remorse or fear of mistakes). In order to make up for that, I tend to overvalue other external factors to the point I'm somewhat naive.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

The reason I am that way is because I'm far too self-centered. That means I will think that my ways are the best by far. Sometimes I think I'm in a world full of idiots. Or it could just be the opposite of that whole "ignorance is bliss" thing. People with large egos usually have it for a good reason - being more intelligent and less ignorant - therefore more prone to pessimism.