Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. Battles - Leyendecker Took me a while to like these guys after my brother recommended them to me, but now that I can appreciate it, they're freaking awesome. and Death Cab for Cutie - Someday You Will Be Loved :)
  2. Egor and Opizdenevshiye - ÃÆÃ
  3. I use Last.fm to find new bands, then LimeWire to get some songs of the band (I have better things to spend my money on than cds). The LimeWire part only works if they have a reasonable following though.
  4. That's why you get a huge library of music. :) Not sure what your definition of a huge library is, but my mp3 player of 30gb is full, and it basically consists of my very "favorites" - whereas my playlist on the computer has close to 14 000 songs... I don't know how many gbs it is though. My point though is that, sure, I understand if you have music on in the background (e.g. letting it play through your speakers) while doing other things, because then you're not really paying much attention to the music. What I don't quite understand, however, is how someone can sit with their headphones on all days listening to, basically, the same stuff. Because - unless you have an incredibly broad and diverse taste in music - it's basically the same type of music you're listening to. I don't know, I just get tired of it after a few hours (using headphones)... and I think some people in this thread might be exaggerating just a little. Fair enough. And IMO, that is a hughe library. But I get your point. For me, I've made a pretty big effort to diversify my tastes in music, and have a reasonable representation of most feasable genres in my library, so I have something to listen to for every mood. But I guess if I just had metal and nothing else, it'd get a tad boring.
  5. Now: Skull-crushing metal. Next: Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls and JoJo - Beautiful Girls Reply I know I know. And it makes me feel dirty. But the songs won't get out of my freaking head! I have to listen to them!
  6. Intriguing replied to Kashi's topic in Off-Topic
    ORGAN???? Damn, you're good. I'd give you money if I lived in a computer. :)
  7. That's why you get a huge library of music. :) Ditto. I've been wondering how many people do that regularly. Like, if I'm not doing anything related to music or sound (like tv), then I'll be playing music in my head. Either making up my own, or songs I know.
  8. I'm surprised someone on Tip.it has music this good. I think everything that needs to be said has already been said. Very good music.
  9. Intriguing replied to Kashi's topic in Off-Topic
    Organism goes to...? (Guess)
  10. Pinback - Special Needs and Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
  11. Well, I'm planning on basing my career around it and I'm planning on going to uni for it, so it's pretty big. I find it hard to survive if I don't listen to at least an hour of music a day. Whenever I'm home, I pretty much have music going, unless I'm playing my guitar or violin, or watching tv or something. And whenever I don't have access to music, I'm thinking about it, even if it's just in the background of my mind. I think this sums it up pretty well: "Without music, life would be a mistake." Frierich Nietzsche
  12. According to Last.Fm.. (http://www.last.fm/user/Estrangement/) 1. Poison the Well - You Will Not be Welcomed 2. Behold... the Arctopus - Spaceturtle 3. Vital Remains - Dechristianize 4. Arab Strap - Confessions of a Big Brother 5. Gravenhurst - Damage 6. Placebo - Meds 7. Ratatat - Lex 8. The Black Dahlia Murder - When the Last Grave has Emptied 9. Buckethead - Too Many Humans 10. The Devil Wears Prada - HTML Rulez d00d I'm surprised Gravenhurst, Poison the Well, and Bahold... tha Arctopus didn't appear more than one each, to be honest.
  13. wecamewithbrokenteeth - [bleep] Please I'm a Ninja ABACABB - And and Preschool Tea Party Massacre - Your Suicide Attempt was Really Funny These bands are literally the worst music I have on my computer. The majority of it is a drum machine, keyboard, and some guy screaming with distortion. But it's so funny to listen to. :lol:
  14. Clinic - The Magician Freaking awesome band.
  15. I personally think it's a bit pathetic to cut someone out of your life just because they annoy you. I know lots of people that annoy the hell out of me, but I still try to be nice to them. e.g. This girl I met about a year and a half ago. She's as annoying as hell, so I used to be mean to her to try and get her away from me (don't worry, I feel bad about it now). That didn't work. So I've decided to be nicer to her now, and she's actually a pretty cool person. Sure, there's only so much of her I can take, but I can't imagine how crappy I'd feel if I just told her to piss off one day instead of being nice. Anyway, if I were you, I would confront the guy, but not tell him to just piss off. Tell him (try to be tactful) that he annoys you sometimes, or ask him why he does the things he does. Someone said earlier that if you don't tell him to get out of your life now, he'll never learn how to have friends, or something like that. That's bull. In my opinion, if what I suggested wouldn't work, then the other thing wouldnt' work either. Just one other question. How many friends does the guy have? I'm under the assumption that you're pretty much the only friend he has, so why not try to think about it from his perspective?
  16. Vital Remains - At War with God and Dark Funeral - Diabolus Interum I've been really into death metal and black metal today. Like, really into it.
  17. I love how you say it (put a picture up of it) like it's not obvious.
  18. Everyone loves you. (Not Abelmisi)
  19. Ion Dissonance - Play Dead and I'll Play Along
  20. I'm only 16, so I haven't had too much alcohol. Never tried beer, I like red wine though, and it tastes great with steak. Of any alcohol I've tried, I like brandy in hazelnut coffee, the best. Or just port.
  21. Well, I'm doing my preliminary exams at the moment (two more left, they're both tomorrow), so my senior year starts next term. Our school doesn't really do pranks though. We have a muck-up day, in which we get to host our own assembly, but instead of pranks, you mostly just do funny, harmless things. (e.g. two of this year's seniors went around in infection suits before the assembly stealing people shoes. May sound lame, but it was funny to watch them steal teachers' shoes.) Our year has already started planning, and we have some relatively good ideas, but our school principal would probably ban muck-up days for the next 5 years if we did so much as spray-paint a single brick in the school. Or at least lecture us for 2 hours..
  22. Pilotdrift - Dancing Bear and Pilotdrift - Elephant Island Incredibly underrated band that plays amazing cinematic rock. I'd recommend to anyone who doesn't know of them to check them out.
  23. I'd spend the extra time sleeping or on the computer. As a side note, some of my friends are in a band named Shibuya. :o
  24. Mayhem - Pagan Fears and Immortal - Demonium I've been listening to Keith Green (70's/80's Christian pianist/singer), Dmitri Shostakovic (20th Century composer), Giuseppe Tartini (Baroque composer), and Vladimir Godar (20th Century composer) all day. Not that they're bad. They're all amazing, but I needed a break..
  25. Eternal Tears of Sorrow - Northern Doom and Immortal - Antarctica

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.