Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. Intriguing replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    #-o To be fair, I only ever really player the multiplayer part of that game, with friends and such. I may of done one or two missions on it.. but yeah.
  2. Intriguing replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    RPG: Oblivion FPS: CS:S - Sorry, but I really hated HL2 (I only did about 3/4 of it) and Unreal Tournament, so I haven't really bothered trying any other FPS games. In my opinion, FPS games are only good if they're multiplayer. Strategy: Age of Empires 1, closely followed by Rise of Nations and Cossacks ( ). I really REALLY want them to make the next AOE in the ancient world again. None of this cowboys and indians or tanks and machine guns crap. Platformer: 007 Goldeneye (I'm actually going to be buying a Nintendo 64, just for nostalgia's sake.) GTA 3 was definitely an awesome game as well.
  3. Limbonic Art - A Demonoid Virtue Pretty good black metal. Not the best, but yeah.
  4. That's a name of a person. :| Damn it, Mr. T trumps all.. But yeah, I did know that. I was just satying he has a gay name. Because I'm judgemental like that.
  5. That's a name of a person. :|
  6. Behemoth - The Apostasy (Album) It's... alright. Not much more than that.
  7. Why did someone put "Muse" as a bad name? Given the defenition, it's probably one of the most appropriate names possible for a band.. But anyway, good band names: Preschool Teaparty Massacre Make a Change... Kill Yourself Impaled Northern Moonforest (haha) Muse Buckethead Band names: Yngwie Malmsteen Blink 182 (who the hell puts numbers in their band name?)
  8. Cremated. Pretty much as cheap as possible. But obviously people will build statues from me. I assume I'll be on a unicorn.. or a pegasus.. pegacorn! But yeah, assuming people actually come to my funeral, I just want really inappropriate music played. "Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows, everything that's wonderful.."
  9. Poison the Well - Versions Between the Buried and Me - Colors Both absolutely amazing albums in my opinion. Obviously bands should progress in their style from album to album. For me, both of these bands made leaps and jumps in the direction that I wanted them to go musically. But anyway, aside from those, I haven't actually been checking out many new albums this year. I should be fixing that up later this month though, so I'll probably repost with some new albums.
  10. Oh shut up. Why does everyone complain about the news threads? Am I the only person who finds them (mostly) interesting? But anyway, just to make a cliche statement, if you don't like the thread, don't comment on it. Not that bloody hard.
  11. Metric - Handshakes Pretty cool.
  12. Reverend Kriss Hades - Winds Over Orion Like two years ago, my old guitar teacher showed me a tiny bit of his stuff. It didn't really click with me, but for the past month or two I'd been trying to remember his name so I could check out his stuff again. I finally remembered the other day, and got a bit of it. It's pretty weird, but cool. and Impaled Northern Moonforest - Awaiting the Blasphemous Abomination of the Necroyeti While Sailing on the Northernmost Fjord of Xzfgiiizmtsath Hahaha.. Acoustic Black Metal = classic.
  13. Generally called unblack metal. If you're still looking for inspiration for writing unblack metal, look here. And nice to see you finally learnt how to spell "Christian".
  14. TFK are pretty good. I'm not the biggest fan of nu-metal and the like, but when I'm in the mood for it, they're a pretty top band to listen to. This thread is a good idea, by the way. :)
  15. Judas Iscariot - Gaze Upon Heaven in Flames and Judas Iscariot - In the Valley of Death, I am their King I love this guy. Really. It takes a while to start appreciating black metal after you first hear it, but once you're into it and can appreciate it, it's amazing.
  16. Haha, I love that song. And the video clip is pretty much the funniest video clip ever made. As I Lay Dying - The Darkest Nights Haven't listened to this band in AGES. They're pretty good.
  17. Intriguing replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I play both, and guitar is easier, no doubt. It's a lot easier to find practice time for guitar, even if you get a silent violin or a practice mute. Because, you can pick up a guitar and play pretty much any time, even at someone else's house (pretty much every house has a guitar), whereas you're a lot more restricted with a violin. Guitars are also cheaper than violins, not to mention the cost of music. So, considering you're at uni, and I'd assume money and time are both issues, go for the guitar. If you do decide to go for violin though, as Ragen said, it's not a pick up and play instrument. You'll need to get proper lessons. Regardless of which instrument you choose, start cheap. If guitar, just buy a $300 starter set. If you go for violin, you could pretty easily get a relatively crap violin for $300, but it will do the job.
  18. Intriguing replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I'm going to assume you mean "if you don't play instruments, don't comment". I play violin and guitar. I've been playing violion for about 10 years. I don't play any novelty songs at the moment, just classical. But, I just won a competition with it the other day, got about $3500 worth of stuff (:D), and part of that was $250 gift voucher for a music store. So I'm gonna buy a cheap electric violin and put it through one of my pedals. Should be cool. :) I've been playing guitar maybe 4 years? I mostly just muck around on it, don't learn too many songs.
  19. Ornette Coleman - Giggin' and Rahsaan Roland Kirk - A Quote from Clifford Brown Brilliant artist, and even more impressive that he was blind. (I know these aren't the actual names of the songs, I have them tagged wrong. But since they're instrumental it's kind of hard to find out what they're actually called.)
  20. Yeah, I use Bebo. :) I actually like MySpace the most out of the lot, but almost all of my friends use Bebo, so I switched to that, and now I'm pretty addicted. I don't really like Facebook.
  21. Anything by any grindcore or cybergrind band. I don't mind the music, but the lyrics are just ridiculous..
  22. Meh, I'm not worried about getting raped, so I'd be up for it. I'd be hoping that my person would be in Australia, to save on postage, though.
  23. I never really took much interest in them. I watched snippets from all three movies, then I watched the entireity of the third. Needless to say, I was angry at the stupid woman when she killed the witch king (Nazgul or whatever. I don't know the terms). I was kind of rooting for the "evil" side.
  24. Damn it, they were/are a good band..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.