Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. 16. 17 in a month and a bit..
  2. I guess I don't miss many artists. Of the older groups that split up, I feel most of them had produced enough music by the time that finished that I wouldn't miss them. There are a few though.. Nick Drake Jeff Buckley Silencer (Swedish)
  3. Intriguing replied to Da Pirates's topic in Off-Topic
    I've been browsing /b/ for a while every now and then. To be honest, I don't think I've ever actually seen a post and thought it was funny. A lot of the images, on the otherhand, are hilarious. That's what I go there for. As well as the occasional cheap shot of porn.
  4. It's kind of one of those things you either "get", or you don't. As in, some people will view it as another way to musically convey emotion on a different level to "clean" vocals, and others will view it as noise. Although it's perhaps not the best example, I've always viewed it as similar to using distortion on a guitar in order to get a completely different sound from the same instrument.
  5. I didn't read a thing you just wrote. I just wanted to say that colour burns my eyes. Yeah, she couldn't pick a worse color to post in if she tried. Oh well, less reading I have to do. :thumbup: Attaboy. Anyway, now that we've all decided that the original post is a joke, can this thread be about DETHKLOK? I think they're mega super cool.
  6. Thom Yorke - The Eraser Love it. So much.
  7. pleasebesarcasmpleasebesarcasmpleasebesarcasm... Ha! Eminem is by far the best "modern" rapper. Compared to 50 Cent, Lil Jon, Lil Wayne, Lil *Insert Name*, he's great! Well, that's if you judge hip-hop by what you hear on the radio..
  8. I didn't read a thing you just wrote. I just wanted to say that colour burns my eyes.
  9. Just wondering, what is it about the heavier stuff you've heard that you can't take seriously? I'm not attacking you, just inquiring so I might be able to make more recommendations. At the moment some bands you might like are Isis, Cult of Luna, The Dillinger Escape Plan, and maybe My Dying Bride or Katatonia. Moreso the first three though.
  10. Intriguing replied to Intriguing's topic in Off-Topic
    I used to read that pretty often. Unfortunately, I started a few years after she started writing them, never got up to date, and just stopped reading after a while. [hide=] [/hide] Nice list. I've never really bothered getting actual comic books, except for a few Simpsons and Futurama ones I got a few years ago. I guess the whole superheros thing never appealed to me much, and that seems to be what most comic books are.
  11. To be honest, I can only think of two. Between the Buried and Me - Colours Thom Yorke - The Eraser Though I still occasionally listen to Atoms for Peace or Harrowdown Hill without listening to the rest of the album, I adore every single song on The Eraser. As for Colours.. well. It's just phenomenal.
  12. I really like jazz, but I don't know enough about it, and I don't know enough artists. I also kind of have to be in the right mood to listen to a lot of it. Anyway, my favourite artists are: - Oscar Peterson - Joe Pass - Django Reinhardt - Ornette Coleman And they're the only ones I listen to regularly. If anyone has suggestions (mainly based on the first two I mentioned), I'd be really happy to hear about them.
  13. Intriguing replied to Intriguing's topic in Off-Topic
    What they were trying to say? You expect the blokes at C&H to have some deep, subtle message behind all their comics? Haha, nah, I'm not really sure. It would have been funny if they had of made him say something... funny. =\ I was really surprised by the original comic though (the Ctrl+Alt+Del one) I kept waiting for it to turn into a joke, but it hasn't yet. Oh well, nothing wrong with the comics getting a bit more mature.
  14. Intriguing posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Mods, I know there was at least one thread about this a while back, but searching for them drew up blanks, so I feel it's alright to open a new one. Feel free to lock this thread if you disagree. So yeah! What comics do you read regularly? What particular styles do you like? I'm mainly talking about internet-based comics, but if you're into comic books, this is still the place to talk about it. I personally browse around 10 or so comic sites daily. Up-to-date comics: - Perry Bible Fellowship Comics - Without a doubt the funniest comics I've ever read. It's a pity he hasn't posted a new one in like two months. - Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal Comics - Without a doubt the second funniest comics I've ever read. - Ctrl+Alt+Del - I think it was the first comic sites I kept track of. I doubt there'll be many people here who don't know about it. - White Ninja Comics - Among one of the first comic sites I ever started looking at. Can get a tad repetitive after a while, but still hilarious. - Left-Handed Toons - My Stupid Life - Garfield Minus Garfield - Misfile - Cyanide and Happiness Currently trying to get up-to-date: - Questionable Content - XKCD - Animals Have Problems Too Also, I'm always looking for a good new comic sites to get addicted to. So if you have any suggestions, feel free to mention them.
  15. Haha, I remember looking at this topic when you first posted it, but I didn't post on it. Anyway, great work! Now to keep it off.. :)
  16. Interesting enough idea. The beat on Loved was alright--enjoyable, but not amazing. You probably need to work on the screaming a bit more though. I kind of stopped listening to Baa Baa pretty quickly.
  17. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: I shouldn't have visited this thread :( Haha, I'm not saying they're a bad band. And I'm definitely not saying that people that like them shouldn't like them. I've just never really understood why so many people seem to like them, they're music doesn't do much for me. Feel free to enlighten me if you wish, though.
  18. To be honest, the only genres that I know of that I don't like at least one artist from are country, goregrind/porngrind, and polka. But if anyone has recommendations of good artists from those genres, I'd be more than happy to know. But my favourite genres are: - Metal and almost all of its subgenres. Mostly metalcore and (underground-ish) black metal though. - Western art music/Classical. Mostly from post-romantic and early 20th century periods. - Hip-hop. I don't really know enough about the genre to be able to classify what specific sub-genres I like. - Indie.
  19. I spent the time on 4chan. well, more "wasted" than "spent".
  20. I'm not really a big fan of screamo. But if you like Alesana, you might like Drop Dead, Gorgeous, From First to Last, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Circle Takes the Square, or Senses Fail. That's about all I can think of.
  21. It's just a joke, as 1_man_army said. But still, there are people in the world like that.
  22. Thank god. I was starting to get sick of /b/. And the deletion of my posts went back further than 3 months. Latest one I've found is 17th of January.
  23. Just for a huge bump.. Clinic - Distortions into From the Shallows - Ice Box Bit contrasting..
  24. killwhitneydead - Never Good Enough for You (Album) Yeah, every song sounds pretty much the same, but it's very addictive music.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.