Facebook vs Myspace

darkmage099

VOTE!

I pick facebook.

Oh yeah, my reasons. Myspace looks like crap and it has turned into a site for 10 year olds. Generally, facebook is only for high schoolers and college kids. Also, facebook isn't loaded with crap!

How about you! :-s

Poll:

Facebook wins.

Done.

So far it's facebook...

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say myspace, you can make it look a lot better than face book.

I tried out face book and thought it was the biggest load of crap and deleted my account.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Facebook, the apps are leet, and everyone is generally more mature. For sure it is full of win.

On Myspace, all i see is a bunch of gangster guys trying to act tough over the internet, or a bunch of girls showing off their half naked pics. Plus I dont like that fact that your judged on how good your profile looks. I've heard people on school actually diss up people because their profile looks worse then others.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Facebook - You can actually see what's going on with the page, some great external apps, you're not trawled, stalked and possibly in fear of some 16 year old brat, triumphing their terrible, terrible band.

Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

One of the main things I like about facebook is that if you want to find someone, it's much easier than myspace, because almost everyone on facebook has their real name which you can search for. I think at least on myspace most people just make their display names dumb, and only some of the people put their real names in. Plus myspace is a breeding ground for pedos.

I think myspace is mostly catered towards younger kids and high schoolers, although I can definitely understand how you would like the customization of facebook, but frankly it's quite annoying. Most people have profiles that hurt your eyes to look at

Neither.

I win! \'

Wow, you are so cool!!!! I wish I was a rebel like you and was against both =\

EDIT: Btw is it allowed to share our facebook/myspace links here? Could we make a thread where we could share our profiles?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I don't use either, but I chose Facebook.

My cousin (she's 22 right now) dated the guy who created Facebook when she was like 18, now he owns a multi-billion dollar website #-o She shoulda married him ffs :lol:

At least their still friends...? :(

I wanted to be related to a would-be billionaire *crys*

But ya, I know him

This is Runescapeloser22, made a new account name know that I quit Runescape.

Real Rank: Demon Vanquisher

jealoussig-1.jpg

BOSTON RED SOX 2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

I thought Vegimite was another word for lesbian.... :oops:

Another reason I don't like face book is because the profiles mess up so much.

I lost count how many times I changed my profile to in a relationship and it wouldn't tick over and also how many times you send out an application like 'hotness test' or whatever to everyone and it says you only sent it out to one person.

If someone added you to their hot list, it would come up that you had added them.

It caused a lot of conflict between my partner and I because I thought he was adding all these women to his hot list but when he told me to log in and check it was the other way around but face book had come up with the wrong information.

I just thought it was so crappy and too many small problems with it for my liking.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

i used to myspace, then it became inundated with crap.

now i facebook, and its slowly going the way of myspace. <.<

ill probably move onto another site that isnt so annoying.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

i used to myspace, then it became inundated with crap.

now i facebook, and its slowly going the way of myspace. <.<

ill probably move onto another site that isnt so annoying.

I'm counting that as a facebook?

@Goddess. I have no clue what you're talking about...Never happened to me before.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Also, I don't understand why people say MySpace is full of stalkers. I know it is but I'm sure there are plenty on Facebook too...

I bet there's actually more on Facebook because of the news reports and the fact that Facebook is more personal I think.

Definitely Facebook:

People there are way more mature.

People put their actual names so you know who you're talking to.

Way more adult-like looking.

Also I think you should mention nexopia somewhere in there? (it sucks but jsut saying)

It's like an iPod vs. mp3 player.

The iPod is more well known and can be seen as easier and simpler, but that leads people and somtimes stupid people to it. The thing I don't like on myspace though is the people beggining for comments and picture comments. It's the the homeless episode on Southpark, they feed off of it.

I just started Facebook so for now I'm choosing Myspace. :P

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.