Facebook vs Myspace

darkmage099

Sorry but you fail. I said it was original compared to Facebook. You even quoted me saying that. Read next time.

Haha, the fact that it came before facebook doesn't mean anything in that context. You can't be the original compared to something - there is only the original and then the things that come afterwards. Try rephrasing that next time ;-)

cescsig.jpg

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I didn't know fanboys could exist for online social networks - but, clearly, Catnip has proved me wrong. :lol:
I didn't know it was possible to stay on the comp long enough to make over 12k posts - Bubby proved me wrong. :lol:

Yeah mate, I've sat here for 3 and a bit years straight, posting. Nice one, ignorance!

You were the one being ignorant. Just because I favor MySpace makes me a fanboy? Ok. So that must mean that someone who likes Faceboook better must be a fan boy too eh? But clearly - this thread is full of fan boys. Nice logic. It makes me wonder what the rest of your 5653756747 posts are like.

Sorry but you fail. I said it was original compared to Facebook. You even quoted me saying that. Read next time.

Haha, the fact that it came before facebook doesn't mean anything in that context. You can't be the original compared to something - there is only the original and then the things that come afterwards. Try rephrasing that next time ;-)

You all know what I meant. Sorry that I couldn't explain it clearly enough for you sir. What I was saying was MySpace > Poop > Facebook. MySpace was before Facebook. Facebook is a wannabe MySpace. More people use MySpace. That must mean they like it better. That is all I'm saying.
wpsig1ht5.gif

Myspace went live less than 6 months before Facebook and was in development for months before that. It is not a wannabe Myspace. But you are ok to think that and I respect your belief, it just doesn't make you right.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I blog therefore I am.

MySpace and Facebook got owned by a single blog.

Ok, I know this was a mentally delayed comment because Myspace and Facebooks ar eplaces to meet people, not a single URL to a single blog, but well...

Anyways:

If YouTube Myspace, I will Google you Yahoo!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Wow, I didn't know fanboys could exist for online social networks - but, clearly, Catnip has proved me wrong. :lol:
I didn't know it was possible to stay on the comp long enough to make over 12k posts - Bubby proved me wrong. :lol:

Yeah mate, I've sat here for 3 and a bit years straight, posting. Nice one, ignorance!

You were the one being ignorant. Just because I favor MySpace makes me a fanboy? Ok. So that must mean that someone who likes Faceboook better must be a fan boy too eh? But clearly - this thread is full of fan boys. Nice logic. It makes me wonder what the rest of your 5653756747 posts are like.

You all know what I meant. Sorry that I couldn't explain it clearly enough for you sir. What I was saying was MySpace > Poop > Facebook. MySpace was before Facebook. Facebook is a wannabe MySpace. More people use MySpace. That must mean they like it better. That is all I'm saying.

1. You OBVIOUSLY dont know what a fanboy means. Therefore, I must say GTFO.

2. Fail logic. That's totally opinion and facebook being after myspace is an irrelevant argument. And...cite your souces as well. Also, we can look at growth rates...but I dont have to do that until you show me a source for your so called facts.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

1. You OBVIOUSLY dont know what a fanboy means. Therefore, I must say GTFO.

2. Fail logic. That's totally opinion and facebook being after myspace is an irrelevant argument. And...cite your souces as well. Also, we can look at growth rates...but I dont have to do that until you show me a source for your so called facts.

1. Yes I do. You're a fanboy of flaming. You're a flamer.

2.You don't need to cite common knowledge. Everyone knows MySpace was first.

wpsig1ht5.gif

2.You don't need to cite common knowledge. Everyone knows MySpace was first.
Doesn't make the common knowledge right.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think I gave up on him when he went with the classic 'more people use it so therefor it must be better'...

I can't reply to all you flamers... but you all know what I meant. So just drop it. I won. I'm being the bigger man here.

You might win by rule 14, but I'm not sure that you can really be proud of that.

On Topic: The only reason I have a myspace is because some friends threatened to create one in my name and control it if I didn't. I'm not sure if they'd really do it, but just to be safe, eh?

Mosdt of my friends have one, but I've never gotten around to making one. I guess it's my loss really, but I heard somewhere that colleges look at myspaces and facebook when accepting applications. (It's a bad thing to have one) Has anyone heard this?

*Ignores the above flames*

8-)

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Mosdt of my friends have one, but I've never gotten around to making one. I guess it's my loss really, but I heard somewhere that colleges look at myspaces and facebook when accepting applications. (It's a bad thing to have one) Has anyone heard this?

8-)

You could just change your first and last names (not display) on MySpace so they couldn't search for you. :P Then change them back. And good job for ignoring. People on this site love to flame.
wpsig1ht5.gif

8-)

I don't see why they would hold having one against you, considering Facebook was originally college only. They would check them to see what you've been saying online though, definitely.

p2gq.jpg

I can't reply to all you flamers... but you all know what I meant. So just drop it. I won. I'm being the bigger man here.

Here's a toast to the winner. =D>

So people who disagree with you are 'flamers'? Give me some names and I'll deal with them.

Thanks for the toast. =D>

They are trying to start an argument.

wpsig1ht5.gif

They are trying to start an argument.

Indeed that is the point of this forum. If you want to disprove someone, support your reply with facts that can be sourced because nothing in this topic can be considered common knowledge (besides the fact that both are websites on the internet).

Don't be offended if someone disagrees, and certainly do not start flaming.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Bebo anyone?

I think I have an account on both Facebook and MySpace. Although I never use them. It all depends what site my mates are on, which is Bebo.

You, my friend, are a genius. I have a Bebo account, don't go on it much anymore, but I liked it much better than Myspace or Facebook.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men