Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. [hide] Guess I should have seen it coming: GP / FoG token table Robe bottoms are about 2x the price of the next highest gp/token rewards, and the tops are about 1.5x. Personally I'm trying to move my tops before they crash too. Not sure what I'll do with hoods seeing as they're right around the 1000 gp/token ratio of the other rewards. Guess I thought the buyout was stronger than it actually was. This does not bode well for my current offer for yellow/divine :|[/hide]
  2. Yeah, I was surprised with all the responses saying you would have difficulty. Soulsplit helps a ton, most of the people who have trouble with the quest do not have soulsplit.
  3. The average multiplier for the first 10 hours is 1.695. Sacred clay will not work, and isn't worth it anyway.
  4. Allow me to redirect you to this thread. tl;dr CR = slayer, frosts, metals, pvp(?), dag supreme, tds CLS = solo bandos, solo saradomin with divine Not trying to start a debate, go to the other thread PLEASE don't quote me and argue, pm me if you want.
  5. Why should I consider 300k/h good, and no I don't mine them.
  6. Kill frost dragons, about 800 of them.
  7. Prayer is actually worse during bonus xp... fyi. Consider getting 85 dungeoneering and killing frosts?
  8. Okay first off ranger boots + black dhide would be better and cheaper. Also fury > ranging amulet. Another nitpicky change would be archer (i). And for barraging, battle robes, barrows gloves, arcane spirit shield, and ardougne 3 cape would be better.
  9. Well I think that quests should be difficult, but not by demanding the player have 13m xp in a skill. More quests like nomad (easy if you are high stats, but still possible with low stats) would be in order IMO. The notion of "all quests should be easy" was not invented until people got the quest cape and thenceforth felt entitled to be able to do any quest easily.
  10. Well, maybe pick limps at the resource dungeon? I reckon that's pretty as far as F2P goes. You can alch while you do it if you want.
  11. Umm well I guess I have 500 of extreme attack and strength to make (almost out, down to like 40 of each), then after that I guess I'll probably go hunting butterflies, maybe burn some mage logs, who knows.
  12. You buy bandos and a dfs once. Gotta have prayer level (costs money..usually. although just once) Then prayer potions... Wearing DFS while meleeing on any task that is not called skeletal wyvern or scabarite automatically qualifies you as a "noob who wears the funniest things".
  13. Since the update, I've had 0 pages and 0 dragon masks... The man may be on to something! :-k
  14. Yeah, completely not money related. :roll: Fury + V skirt is cheaper and has better stats than glory bandos. It's more so that the people are stupid about how they spend their money, not that they are poor. I wouldn't consider someone wearing full rune and a glory a "noob wearing the funniest thing", but I will call out that guy using BCP tassets and Bandos boots.
  15. Anyone in bandos and a glory.
  16. Yes, I know because this is how I did it lol.
  17. Slayer and cancel everything but irons, steels, miths, and strykewyrms. Or just camp irons or TDs.
  18. Because if a person has public chat off or are ignoring a pestering wannabe mod proves they are a bot.
  19. I would have sold/traded most of that stuff and it would just be red + disk + some robes + cash, but he knocked off ~125m off the price if I would just trade him right away, evidently he was in a hurry.
  20. Way too many dragon legs in that picture
  21. lol'd and now to make that purple a divine (have the stuff, just need to trade)
  22. Both parties are consenting, so I say it's completely ethical.
  23. In response to the defamation of those who dislike dungeoneering but train(ed) it anyway: I enjoy combat, and a chaotic weapon will help me with that. I didn't really enjoy MA but I got 300 rank there. I don't enjoy getting tokens and killing cyclopes, but I got a rune defender. I know some people dislike the fight caves (I don't personally, this is anecdotal), yet they get their fire capes because it'll help em. I know some people hate barbarian assault (I don't personally), yet they get their fighter torso. Some people hate quests, yet they do recipe for disaster.
  24. Ice fortress won't work because you need to be either on ancients or lunars to tele there.
  25. I hate dungeoneering. So in other words, hell no.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.