Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Wtf happened?
Not this hoarding crap again...
-
Grinding bones
Yup, you can set the default option for your tortoise to "take-from" and I think you will be able to do that while you're grinding, no interruption of the grinding animation.
-
Wtf happened?
GE updates too slowly for partyhats to reach their true price. So to get a partyhat, you have to buy billions of crashing items (that will lose a lot of value) with the hat. Santas and masks are buyable in GE. And no, the irony is Jagex never fixed the botting or RWTing problem. All they fixed was that they no longer lose money from credit card theft.
-
Grinding bones
Summon tortoise Put 18 bones in tortoise Put 4 bones in inventory Put 22 pots in inventory Grind 4 bones, withdraw 4 bones, repeat.
-
Tip.It Times - 25th July 2010
My biggest complaint with regard to the actual content of the articles is the low level of cognition it requires. The articles that are essentially a restatement of what a recent Jagex update was. This is the update. This is what it does. This was overall an okay update. <- Just knowledge and comprehension. Maybe try something like this. This is the update. This is how it changes the game. This is what the update replaces. This is a way in which the update may affect various parts of the market. This update makes "X" obsolete. This update shows a new trend in Jagex's approach to new content. This is an abstract principle which this update is a manifestation of. This update is good/bad based on the content itself. This update is good/bad based on externalities. <- analysis, synthesis, evaluation
-
Tip.It Times - 25th July 2010
What if the president of the United States refused to listen to criticism based on that criteria: "If you're not leading a country of at least 300 million people and has a GDP of at least $10 trillion, then you don't deserve to criticize and I refuse to read it?" Think about it. I could be wrong but this is how I see it. The Tip.It times is about writing articles for Tip.It users. The Tip.It times is NOT about writing articles for other Tip.It times contributors to read. My criticism is just as valid, if not more valid, than if I were a regularly contributing writer.
-
Tip.It Times - 25th July 2010
Although I didn't say that, I can see how you would conclude that from what I did say. What I meant is something more like this: There's a band I like. The first three albums were all excellent, not a bad song in the lot. But as of the last three albums, I've been really disappointed. There are one or two songs that I like and enjoy, but the rest of the album is really boring and formulaic. I like the band, but I wish they could be as good as they used to! I like the tip.it times. There have been some articles I enjoyed in the last two years, but unfortunately the majority have let me down. I don't hate the tip.it times, I want it to be as good as it once was. I'm just trying to give feedback because I know that when you're running something it's hard to see places to improve. The "if you don't like it, leave!" attitude is not helping, since you're refusing to consider criticism.
-
Tip.It Times - 25th July 2010
Change the deadlines from weekly editions to biweekly or monthly editions? :thumbup: Will give the writers more time to make higher quality articles and not feel pushed to lower their standards because of a deadline.
-
Tip.It Times - 25th July 2010
If you think these are so obvious, you are more than welcome to write an article and send it in as a guest article. Writing is not as easy as some of you make it out to be, let alone choosing a topic to write on. Maybe the fact that there aren't any topics that are instantly apparent to be interesting and salient to the writers should be an indication that they should not write an article? Just sayin'.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
You won't like them until you get 95 prayer. Then you will be amazed.
-
Game Update Delay
Having a BTS is necessarily a bad idea, the only thing it does is induce market speculation.
-
Range Slaying?
What about defense? Ah I suppose so, but with enhanced excalibur and a decent shield I don't really see you needing much more defence on most tasks. IMO if you can't tank without putting on a plateskirt, you should be praying.
-
Save Clue for tomorrow?
A forum mod on RSOF claimed that his banked clue gave a new item. So, allegedly yes.
-
Game Update Delay
I hope this makes them reconsider bringing BTS back. Seriously, a whole month of speculation on nearly every item because we think we know what the new updates will be.
-
Range Slaying?
Don't buy the chestplate and buy ranger boots instead. Why? Armadyl chestplate (or skirt): +3 ranged, +1 prayer over dragonhide, 16.8m Ranger boots: +5 ranged over snakeskin, 16.3m That being said wait until tomorrow to be sure ranger boots don't crash.
-
Should I bother with gold charms at level 70 anymore?
Yes.
-
Prestige Rushing: C1 or C5
c6 doesn't take any longer..? Just buy hammer pickaxe tinder and hatchet.
-
Save Clue for tomorrow?
If it were me I would do it, but that's because I want to do the elite clues.
-
Need help on what to do for 90 attack.
Armoured zombies
-
Bound Arrows
If I alch/sell some of my bound arrows, do I get another set of them in the next floor?
-
About item flipping...
I am disappointed when my flips make less than 4%.
-
Fist of Guthix
^ If they're refusing to kill you, I'd just dismiss the familiar, then suicide in the house. A steel titan is only like 4k.
-
About item flipping...
I find that items like those yield higher profit percentages than flipping the more expensive items like claws, DFS, bandos, godswords, etc.
-
Making an Alchemy Spreadsheet
Make sure you have "Anyone can edit" enabled in sharing options. e: glad you're doing this. Maybe sometime when I've got nothing to do I'll add some items.
- 70 prayer worth it?