Everything posted by Bladewing
-
I Piety Slayer tasks, should I also cannon?
Yes.
-
Monkey Madness musing
I couldve easily gotten maxed out combat. But i refused to, im a skiller and a quester and i like a challenge. Nomad was amazingly fun for me, because i didnt have HERPDERPDERP TURMOIL DERPDERPDERP EXTREMES. With the top of the line gear/lvls/and items do you expect a challenge. If you want one why not kill Nomad with a rubber chicken 13m xp in cooking and woodcut is a lot easier than 13m in attack, strength,defence, ranged, prayer, magic, summoning, hitpoints, and possibly herblore if you count it.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
They are charged when u buy them Ah, I bought mine through GE.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Why'd you bother charging them then..? And nice steal, crown for robes, I am jealous.
-
Slayer - Why do you like it?
Surprised no one has said this, but I'm pretty sure the fact that it is the slowest skill is actually alluring to some players, either directly or indirectly because it "gets it out of the way" or "is respectable". I just like killing stuff, so I guess it works for me.
-
Monkey Madness musing
The most trouble I ever had on a boss was the Dream mentor boss sequence.
-
mini-RANT
Barbed bolts are pretty funny actually. About a week ago I bought ~40k of each tips and bronze bolts, made into barbed bolts, then sold for max. Profit and good xp.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
The currency is kingly imp jars GE graph says it's not. Kinglies have 0 street. This isn't RSOF, no need to try to manipulate prices lol, no one is stupid enough to believe you. Crowns have street, but are too much to be considered small enough for small trades.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Bob shirts are the closest thing there is to a replacement for werg unf right now... however I think this is [bleep]ing stupid. The reasons crowns shot up is because no one wants werg unfs.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Bought this from an old friend :D Wow, what happened to gold bars? Why are they so damn cheap? LRC happened to gold bars (and ores). Also that you can superheat while you mine or while you use a furnace.
-
Red rum
Bought from an old friend. I guess now I'll be working towards another purple. Want to flip 350m. wat do.
-
Rune crossbow, really the best?
First criticism is small sample size, and no control for human error. Crossbow is better for high defence monsters than darts/knives. Crystal bow is more expensive than broad bolts. Darts are better on greater demons, blue dragons, and gargoyles, but crossbow is better for all the others (not sure on dark beasts since I don't do em anymore.)
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Edibles crashed. Logically people would convert elsewhere, and h'weens/santas are the obvious choice.
-
The Three Slayer Archetypes
OP makes thread with inaccurate information. OP is shown to be foolish and wrong. OP claims to have trolled us all. I hope you're happy, Solartide, you haven't fooled any of us. -- Oh and on the various archetypes... It's a game and therefore you should do what you find fun. For some this involves AFKing (barrows, bunyip, DFS, enhanced excalibur ), for some this involves penny pinching (rune/dragon/bandos to save on repairs, no potions, bunyip), and for others it involves max speed slaying (bandos, claws, recover specials, turmoil, extremes, steel titan, cannon, etc.). None are intrinsically superior styles in terms of fun.
-
Mining ideas
Granite til 80. Then LRC. Anything else is a waste of time.
-
Power hunter
Red salamanders til 80 I'm pretty sure. Then barehanded butterflies of various types til 99.
-
jungle strykewyrms
Fastest way to kill them: Helm - slayer Cape - fire Amulet - fury Weapon - rapier/whip Shield - defender Top - bandos Bottom - bandos Gloves - barrows Boots - dragon Ring - berserker Cannon, turmoil, and extremes. Bring prayer potions and unicorn scrolls. You can cure with your unicorn or just suck it up and heal with scroll.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Wergali herbs are crashing, that's why unfs have lost some street. Since training with wergali unfs currently costs about 19 gp/xp just counting GE price, I don't think they'll last a week, what with all those herbs being made into unfs. I personally have been cashing out entirely into crowns/onyxes/battle robes/whatever.
-
Year Capes ALready =/
:-k
-
Why is it that (seemingly) all higher level players....
3k coins from a gargoyle task isn't worth the clicking.
-
Killing Jad for Slayer
Helm - full slayer helm Cape - soulwars Amulet - fury Weapon - whip Shield - defender Ammo - rune bolts Top - karils/hides Bottom - karils/hides Gloves - barrows Boots - dragon Ring - Onyx/Dstone/Diamond (i) or Berserker/Archer Inventory: Enhanced Excalibur Rune crossbow 5 Saradomin Brew 5 Super restore 1 Extreme Attack / 2 Super attack 1 Extreme Strength / 2 super strength 1 Extreme Ranged and 1 overload (jad) / 2 ranged potion 12 Super prayer / 10 prayer potion Turmoil and melee everything, ranged the 360s with leech ranged, heal with soulsplit and EE. I can finish a task in under 45 minutes with this setup.
-
The Money Cap
1 gold ingot = 100,000 coins. You can buy them at the Grand exchange from one of those guys sitting around the GE. Fixes the GP problem and the problem of useless NPCs at the same time. When trading items on the GE, you can opt to have sales be entirely GP or ingots with the remainder in GP.
-
Training range on f2p
Go kill some minotaurs, they drop tons of iron arrows.
-
What is best for me?
Margin of error on qeltar's tests are huge. He doesn't do a large enough sample, and doesn't control very well. Berserker is better everywhere but Mithril dragons and KBD for slayer.
-
What is best for me?
Berserker is better on monsters that are weak. EVERY slayer monster falls in that catgeory.