Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Runescape Wont Load
Yeah I've had that before. I just restart and that fixes it.
-
I May Have A Problem
Friend: "Nah, we can crash 'em."
-
Green dragons or runecraft?
RCing sucks. Mining rune is better in the short term (800k/h). In the long term you're going to not want to runecraft anyway, since bosshunting is 2-3 times better money.
-
New to slaying, simple question....
Well I'd personally recommend waiting til you're higher combat and prayer to bother with slaying, but if you want to jump in right away I guess you could do Mazchna in Canifis. Be sure to use a black mask and super attack and strength potions.
-
slayer gear with 80m buget
Once you max, you can't increase your skills anymore, so you must move on to equipment to improve. Anyway, you should use piety. And berserker is a useless prayer.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
It's Temple Trekking, which not many play.
-
12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!
Slayer is just as much a non-combat skill as dungeoneering. Slayer doesn't give rocks either.
-
In general
Most people go to Forums for the community, they don't have to drop off TIF if they quit Runescape. I meant rants about runescape.
-
Should Jagex make a rule that forbids price manipulation aka "Merchant clans"?
I just bought a purple today. It's my second partyhat and I am not a merchant. So... yeah you can still get them.
-
Battle Robes
Fire wave would be better than magic dart. Personally I would just do: Fire surge > Air surge > Fire wave
-
In general
Why are you still here if you quit?
-
Purple Partyhat
Third Age turned around, so I decided I'd capitalize: Wasn't even that good of a deal ;_; Now I've got a ton of junk to liquidate.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
2 down, 4 to go :roll:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Cash is better than junk. Being able to turn your junk into gold is a good thing, so buying the crown for GE price was definitely a steal. The crown is still useless aside from the hot-potato game of greater fool.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I have no earthly idea why people buy these. Looks like a phat and they are about 200m short of the entry level one? But none of the benefits of a partyhat.
-
Dungeoneering Weapon Average Damage
There is no primal spear.
-
Farming
14.6 is that speed. But your tree dies less frequently if you use supercompost. If you pay the farmer, it has a chance to take longer than 14.6, but it won't die at least.
-
Most famous rs player
Tehnoobshow? Excel? Really? Hi, maybe you've only been playing for a year or something (you have only two ranked stats), but those players you've "never heard of" are famous. I didn't see it, so I'll add Elvemage.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
It's pretty competitive with granite: If you would otherwise train magic with plank make you'd get 160k magic xp/h and -410k gp/h. If you would otherwise train smithing with adamant platebodies you'd get 175k smithing xp/h and -5.1m gp/h. That means an hour of gold mining saves 0.5 hours of mining and smithing, as well as 1.3m in the associated costs. Concentrated gold: 50k mining xp, costs 130k, saves 0.5 hours, saves 1.3m Granite: 70k mining xp Although you can alch while you mine granite. But that's really really painstaking.
-
Should Jagex make a rule that forbids price manipulation aka "Merchant clans"?
You will notice that there were no buyouts or similar manipulations pre-December '07. The ability to manipulate is a direct result of that. Whether or not it was a worthwhile tradeoff is another (and pointless) debate. What we have at hand is "How can we make the GE work?"
-
Something wrong with SGS in the GE?
If that is true that has to be some very impressive progrmming. c.f. Runescape.
-
what rs item, ability ect would you want irl?
Why would you do protect from melee? It sure as hell isn't going to help haha So no one rushes you with claws after you're low health.
-
Training Range Via Slayer
Black hides with focus sight would beat void ranged except chinning nechs.
-
= New Chaotic Items =
I doubt it - I can make money almost 1000 times faster than I can make tokens.
-
Why can't F2P have...?
Also it's fair because members have many more items.