Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. It's only 4.5 gp/xp, which is VERY cheap considering you also get 450k xp/hour. Requires only an income of 1.8m/h to be efficient.
  2. Could get 96 summoning. I think that's under 100m.
  3. Glad you changed your 300k overload number in something more reasonable. :-) 300k = I don't care about herblore xp 60k = I care about herblore xp
  4. You can get 1m xp in 2.5 hours with wines. EDIT: you should crop, especially since it's facebook.
  5. Bladewing replied to Dachef's topic in Help and Advice
    Blast Furnace is a waste of time. The only worthwhile options are: Highest platebody you can make with SC hammers. Superheating gold ore while smithing gold ore, with gauntlets. Superheating gold ore while mining concentrated gold, with gauntlets.
  6. Hi I like to whine about the lack of weekly updates, "omfg wen is next skill", "old wildy bak we pay we say". When an update comes around it sucks. Did I find the right support group?
  7. Should be quite possible to chin nechs with 30m... but you'd really be better off making some money and chinning under ape atoll.
  8. Turmoil is about 90k an hour, overloads are about 60k an hour. This will be unprecedentedly costly.
  9. If I had 400k tokens, rapier would be the first thing I would buy. I would use rapier everywhere, slayer included.
  10. Bladewing replied to kimzon's topic in Help and Advice
    Don't count on anything more than a +3 or +4.
  11. After a mind numbing 10.2k magic logs from 85-92, I got myself the inferno adze :D
  12. Now it's 2 eggs for 1 purple. It would not surprise me if eggs were junk within 24 hours.
  13. If they were crashing your offer would have completed 100%. You probably just got lucky. But I think they will be crashing soon.
  14. Bladewing replied to BluePixels's topic in Rants
    What I meant by reward was the actual benefit to the player. How about agility? The only rewards for that skill are shortcuts and agile armor. Untradeable. Firemaking? The only rewards are the Inferno Adze and improved usage of hand cannons. Prayer? Construction?
  15. Well if we are considering tasks at which you cannot use a cannon, then definitely. The average hit with an abyssal whip in Kuradal's is 330, but the average hit with a chaotic rapier in Kuradal's is 360. On top of that rapier will be the hands down weapon of choice for metal dragons.
  16. Bladewing replied to BluePixels's topic in Rants
    So in your rant I see a few points: 1) Rewards are not sellable - The rewards of all the other skills are not sellable either. 2) Prices for rewards are too high - Agreed, and apparently this is being considered by Jagex. 3) The rewards cannot be used outside Daemonheim - False. Keep in mind that this is new content and of course there are flaws, which hopefully will be reviewed.
  17. If this happened, it was long before my time, and I had a blue mask back in early 2007. You may be mistaken. I'm glad to see edibles finally starting to fall. I wouldn't buy an easter for GE price right now. Yup, Reds have been more than blues as long as I can recall. I had a blue in 2005 which I traded for a dragon plateskirt on the day of release, and traded that for a red. I am glad edibles are crashing; however it will make upgrading my green to red or buying a purple very difficult, as edible hoarders are trying to convert to partyhats.
  18. Stop bumping your thread when it's on the first page.
  19. After the tree is grown and you've checked it. Then you can pay him 200 gp to dig it up.
  20. Slayer is only good if you want slayer levels. If you don't care for slayer levels don't bother.
  21. Go back to rsof and take your lack of empathy and idiocy regarding this subject with you. :thumbdown:
  22. That was a bug. Plus it's probably outdated/patched by now Was not a bug, but the prices of mjolnirs has been crashing and I'd be surprised if it's even 2m/h now.
  23. That's just... false. A linear combination of the best methods would take lest time than slaying given slayer is worse at all three of those. Explain to me how i manage quite easily 100k+ melle xp/h on average 50 crims/h and end up profiting quite largely whilst cannoning and using turmoil? Slayer is definately your best plan, stick to it, and as for the guy who said get yak as first priority so you can get 3m/h... you need 95+ melle stats overloads turmoil and soulsplit to get that amount >.> so priortise your stuff like either me or djay have suggested. You aren't averaging 50 crimsons/hour with slayer. Sorry. But let's say you were anyway. You can profit about 500k an hour or something from slayer. To beat, in ten hours: 5m gp 500 crimsons 1m melee xp How: Waterfiends: 140 crimsons hour, 90k xp/hour, 300k gp/hour Armoured Zombies: 140k melee xp/hour, 200k gp/hour Tormented Demons: 3m gp/hour, 20k melee xp/hour, 12 crimsons, 21 blues 3.5 hours of Waterfiends: 490 crimsons, 315k xp, 1,050k gp 4.9 hours of AZs: 685k xp, 980k gp 1 hour of TDs: 3m gp, 20k melee xp, 12 crimsons, 21 blues Total: 9.4 hours: 5,030 gp, 1,020 xp, 502 crimsons, 21+ blues 0.6 hours saved. Slayer is only good for slayer xp. Especially if you aren't already 93 slayer and maxed combat.
  24. Wergali unf are rising because they are undervalued - they are like 1.2k and the herb is like 8k. They are safe. The only thing Jagex could do to "nerf" it is to raise the value up to the herb's price. In which case you win anyway.
  25. Abyssal Whip - 3.3m Rune defender - free Black Mask - 1.1m Fury - 10.9m Dragon Boots - 400k Barrows Gloves - 100k Berserker Ring - 4.3m Karil's skirt - 450k Karil's top - 4.1m Verac's Skirt - 1.8m Proselyte body - 10k Cannon - 500k 5k cannonballs - 1.8m 20 super attacks - 20k 20 super strengths - 100k 100 prayer potions - 750k

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.