Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Bladewing commented on MyCalmSkills's blog entry in MyCalmSkills' Blog
    Have fun with 99 construction! I can't imagine cutting that many logs, especially with how slow magic logs are. You should see if you can't fix that keyboard issue ;)
  2. I foresee them rising for quite a long time. Supply has basically reached a peak (green dragons being completely packed 24/7), and demand will either stay where it is or increase, depending on the number of players reaching the point of wanting higher prayer compared to the number that move from that category to 99 prayer.
  3. You can take advice from the kind Devnull, who has 65 smithing, or from the meanies who have 99 smithing. Buy whatever you're going to use, be it ores or bars. Mining ores is a waste of time for mining anyway.
  4. Hasn't this topic already been made? The fury will rise slowly, since there's already a large quantity of them in game. It should go up to at least 20m. For a maxed player, it takes about 20-25 hours to get an onyx. If that player values time at 2m/hour, an onyx costs them about 40-50m, but during that time they'll get about 10m in other drops. So it would not surprise me if a fury got up to at least 20m. Personally I'm fine with the current onyx "situation". Jagex needs to pick one price and method for getting onyxes, and stick with it. We can't keep switching between 260k and 2700k and between NPCing runes and camping monsters. As long as it stays the same and doesn't switch every other month, I'm fine with it. Also... 10m for a fury (+2 strength, +2 prayer) is quite good considering people pay 25m for a Bandos tassets (+2 strength, -3 prayer).
  5. Would not a beast of burden, in particular, a yak be better? Magpie doesn't increase gem drops, only forages its own.
  6. Uncut gems and rings, both enchanted and un-enchanted. Up to 30, but it is impossible to get this many without renewing the familiar. Umm I think you get about 8 on average per pouch, so one every 3.some minutes. For a farm run you'd be better off using a giant ent. You can switch to a magpie after that. Whether it's worth it or not depends on how long your dailies take and if you'd dismiss it afterward.
  7. What you really want to do is choose offer-x, and type in like 99, then withdraw from your BoB without interrupting the process.
  8. There's no reason to not pick them up if you have space, because you ALWAYS should use your gold charms while training. The arguable exception is past 99, at which point if you want more xp you're probably not going to want to make golds. We'll say you are level 80 summoning and have 1k gold charms. Here's why golds are always worth making: 1k Barker Toads: 87k xp, -91k gp, 15 minutes. If you don't use golds, you'd have to get more crimsons. 87k xp is 267 crimson charms. That would take you 2.67 hours camping waterfiends in the waterfall. 267 Granite Lobsters: 87k xp, -406k, 160 minutes hunting + 4 minutes pouch making. Granite lobsters cost you 315k and 149 minutes over golds. No benefit. By the way it turns out greens are still worth making as well.
  9. Making super prayers costs about 8gp/xp if you eventually use the potions. However they're so slow I wouldn't bother training with them.
  10. Proselyte Body and Legs and Soulwars Cape. Everything else leave the same.
  11. I used to use void melee for camping waterfiends, but now that I'm 99 summoning I don't do that anymore. I used to use void ranged for when I was ranging slayer, but now that I'm 99 ranged and there's a focus sight, not really any point there. Now I basically only use void range for killing Harpie Bugs for level 2 clues. It beats out melee at least.
  12. 6/10, go finish it! If you don't enjoy slayer, there's really no reason to do it since there are other superior methods for charms, xp, and money.
  13. Bladewing commented on GlobalSmack's blog entry in Global Smack's Blog
    Arrested Development and Breaking Bad are excellent and addicting.
  14. Sometimes Dharok's is better, sometimes it's not. It really varies by the monster. And yeah it's only a little bit better than a whip when it is, so I wouldn't really worry about it too much.
  15. Lol'd at you saying "what skill", lalalalala. I'd personally use surges to max xp, but then again I wouldn't mage slayer because of how awful it is.
  16. The whip has the best damage output for training of any melee weapon excluding Dharok's. Perhaps that's what he/she was referring to. He/She said ZGWD is relatively empty, i.e. compared to Bandos/Armadyl/Saradomin. And even on a friday night you can still find empty worlds.
  17. It takes 0 game ticks to switch a weapon. You can switch to claws and switch back to whip and shield without losing a single round of combat.
  18. -.- Yeah, especially because that has to be one of the WORST ways to train smithing.
  19. 80+ Mage, 70+ Def, 68+ Summoning Done. My friend solos with 1 summoning. He uses blood blitz or barrage I forgot which one(probably blitz) and lasts just as long sometimes longer then someone with a bunyip. Problem is that ancient spells just aren't worth using if you don't have multiple targets or need to freeze something. COG or Fire Surge is preferable and much cheaper. Just because it is possible to do it with 1 summoning doesn't mean it's the most effective way ;)
  20. Hard to say, since we don't know your stats, and the links in your profile are dead (i.e. you changed your runescape name). However, you probably can solo Rex, since he's so easy.
  21. The best platebody you can make, so steel platebodies.
  22. Bladewing replied to willyd's topic in Help and Advice
    Let's put it this way: while training slayer, even if warrior ring were to increase my accuracy to 100%, I'd still be getting more benefit from the berserker ring because I'm already that accurate. If you're only getting 60k xp/hour at abyssal demons you're doing something wrong. Try using extremes, turmoil, and a whip and a defender. -- AND I contradicted your data by showing how it's not statistically significant, so no conclusions can be drawn at ALL.
  23. Nowhere.
  24. Bladewing replied to willyd's topic in Help and Advice
    It's much easier to attempt to discredit his opposition than actually defend his own stance. Well played, qeltar.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.